Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

Yuvreen--in Love..SS updated part 13 page 41 (Page 41)

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
heyhey everyone :) ...so out of nowhere..comes my update..that is part 13  i don't know how it will be..but because i found some free time..i decided to go with it...and updated my SS  i hope u enjoy it...

PART 12

PART 13

So the clock striked 10 p.m...and at suvi's hostel room...annie and naro had gone off to sleep...while suvi was in her room lost in yuvi.Heart..and same was the case at boys hostel..Wink.while Mannu and Rathi helplessly stared at their bhai.Embarrassed..who was so lost but happy being in suvi's love..that he didn't even mind getting himself chopsey-ed in the canteen.Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 222..it was totally a new feeling for both of them...both were fighting with their mind and heart...whether to call...or wait for call from other's side...Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 27

Suvi : Mai call karoon ??D'oh..Nahi...ajeeb lagega...ussi ko call karne deti hoon...waise bhi apne aap ko cheetah cheetah kehta rehta hai.Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 1..par kahin voh mere hi call ka toh wait nahi kar raha ?? Confused

Yuvi : Yaar mann toh kar raha hai call karne ka...chaman ki tarah baitha hoon phone lekar...c'mon yuvi...cheetah ban cheetah...aur call kar..Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 48

Finally...after one hour of thinking and moving around here and there.Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 163..they both thought of calling each other at same time..and eventually found phone engaged...Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 166

Yuvi : Ab ye topper iss time kisse baat kar rahi hai Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 153

suvi: Haww...busy iss time..zarur delhi ki kissi...hot ladki se baat krne mein laga hua hoga..Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 100.and again called him...this time the phone rang...and a sigh of relief from Suvi as well as Yuvi...Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 154

Yuvi: Hi Topper!!

Before Yuvi cud say anything..suvi started off...Ouch

Suvi: Bhaad..mei gayi topper..delhi ki kaunsi tota mil gayi tumhe mere se acchi ki itni raat ko usse baat kar rahe ho ?? Embarrassed LOL...Aur kaise cheeteh ho tum!!...ladki ko ek call bhi nahi kar sakte..!!..Huh! Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 100

Yuvi took a sigh of relief that she was actually calling him only..Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 119

Yuvi: Topper..shaant..mai tere ko hi call karne ki koshish kar raha tha...voh shayad humne ek dusre ko same time par call kiya isliye ek dusre ka phone busy aaya...Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 144

suvi: Tum mere ko call kar rahe the ?? Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 114

yuvi: Aur nahi toh kya...Embarrassed

Suvi finally relaxed..

suvi : Accha kaise ho tum...mai tumko itna miss kr rhi thi! Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 114

these words came out in a hurry from her...before she cud realize..but now it didn't matter..after all they both love each other...EmbarrassedHeart

Yuvi also slighly embarrased replies..."mai bhi!" Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 152

suvi: Kya kar rahe the ??

Yuvi: Planning about the trip..day after tommorrow...Big smile

Suvi : Kya sacchi..kahan jaa rahe hai hum...??? Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 150

Yuvi: No-No..this is a surprise topper...ye kissi ko pata nahi chalega...tujhe bhi nahi Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 158

Suvi : Kya yaar...waise koi humko saath mein time spend karne kyun nahi deta.. Cry

Yuvi : Koi baat nahi...hai toh apne friends hi naa...bas pareshaan kar rahe hai humko thoda..but they love us a lot too na.. Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 236

suvi: Haan..ye bhi sahi kaha..

And they kept on talking till late night when eventually they realized it was too late..

Yuvi: Chalo abhi kaafi late ho gaya...tum so jao ab..nahi toh meri topper ke eyes ke neeche dark circles aa jayenge...chalo..bbye..love u Embarrassed Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 201

Suvi (Blushing): Bbye..love u too.. Heart

and she immediately cut the phone call..before listening to him further..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

NEXT DAY

Superb Six gang in college...

Everyone else to Yuvi : Arrey bata na yuvi..kahan jaa rahe hai hum..please please...Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 239

Yuvi: Theek hai..sab shaant ho jao pehle...Big smile

Hum sab Goa jaa rahe hai..3 days and 2 nights trip..and kal hamari afternoon 2 pm ki flight hai 

Everyone: Wow!!!!!! Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 217

Yuvi: Ye lo..annie, Rathi, Mannu aur Naro...tumhare tickets..

the tickets were ribbon wrapped..

Bas...ek choti si condition hai...tum mein se koi bhi tickets nahi kholega..till we reach the airport tommorrow..nahi toh trip wahin par cancel...

Everyone : Pakka..pakka..nahi kholenge.Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 209..but fir teri aur suvreen ki tickets kahan hai ???..ConfusedConfused

Yuvi : voh abhi mere paas hi hai..tickets are not confirmed yet...abhi waiting hai...isliye i have them wid me...Big smileBig smile

Everyone : Aur tickets confirm nahi hui toh ??? Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 232

Yuvi: Toh tum 4 chale jana...and no one will say anything regarding thisOuch..now keep the tickets with u...sambhal kar..and start packing...topper aur meri tickets bhi hopefully kal tak confirm ho jaani chahiye waise..Big smile

Everyone : Ok...but try kar ki hum sabki tickets confirm ho jaye..and we all can together go n enjoy GOA!!! Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 212

so will yuvi and suvi's tickets be confirmed ???..Will they be able to go to Goa..or they will be left alone in delhi while the rest of the gang goes for fun in Goa ??..Tune into next update to know more Wink
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so that's the end of this part..i don't know..how it was..looks a bit boring though...but u might tell me better about this anyways..so give in your feedbacks...and comments and possibly likes too Big smile

Edited by akshayR - 12 January 2013 at 1:54am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25sweetmalyabhunilumaria_rox14MeherSehgalSupertrouperMonika_Svidya.GbhavnahsujairohitiiManAsiiiAditi_4ver..chotu..kaveriw2008

Liana. IF-Achieverz
Liana.
Liana.

Waaris, Piyaa Albela, Krishnadasi Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Awesome post chocolate boyHug
Do continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Thank u my angel Embarrassed
luvushivin1 Goldie
luvushivin1
luvushivin1

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
i love the emoctins and intersting ss...just luved it..!
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvushivin1

i love the emoctins and intersting ss...just luved it..!

Thnx suru Smile
AmYraaA IF-Dazzler
AmYraaA
AmYraaA

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
kitni pyari story thi...read it at 1 go...

i shud say this was rily super duper fab

ek dum pakki walli luv story typz...!!!!!!!!!!!!

superlike !!!!!!!!!!!
..chotu.. IF-Rockerz
..chotu..
..chotu..

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
kya yaar akshu...itna achha hai...how do u think its boring...loved this part n the convo btween yuvreen...ye pakka walla cute convo tha...I loved that part the most...
dear u r writing really amazing!!! thnx for the pm Smile
loved dis part...waiting anxiously for next part...
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

kya yaar akshu...itna achha hai...how do u think its boring...loved this part n the convo btween yuvreen...ye pakka walla cute convo tha...I loved that part the most...
dear u r writing really amazing!!! thnx for the pm Smile
loved dis part...waiting anxiously for next part...

aa gaye pakke wale log LOL well..i thought ki yuvreen scene ke alawa saara boring part tha..that's why Smile thnx waise...glad u liked it Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..chotu..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index