Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Yuvreen--in Love..SS updated part 13 page 41 (Page 39)

Post Reply New Post

Page 39 of 43

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria_rox14

Originally posted by akshayR

Originally posted by maria_rox14

AWESOME UPDaTE!!
And u say that ur not a romantic writer...
All the yuvreen scenes were awesome!!
And I laughed Sooo much in the bird scene...
Again- loved ur use of monkey expressions!!
Please!!! Update!!! Soon!!!

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Thank u maria...well as u told me that i write good romantic scenes (which is not really true..) i took some time in thinking about writing something romantic...EmbarrassedLOL</font>
R u crazy???
The shirt opening scene was just TOOO good

Chalo i will take that as a compliment and truth LOL

Edited by akshayR - 28 December 2012 at 8:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maria_rox14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yuvreen--in Love..SS updated part 13 page 41 (Page 39)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhavnah

IF-Dazzler

bhavnah

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
awesome update Star... yuvreen wala scene was really cute Embarrassed
 the funny scene is wen  yuvi said he was saying bye to birds at night lol LOL but mannu and Rathi understood wat he meant to say  Big smile... seriously that part also was great Smile

do continue soon :)

akshayR

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavnah

awesome update Star... yuvreen wala scene was really cute Embarrassed
 the funny scene is wen  yuvi said he was saying bye to birds at night lol LOL but mannu and Rathi understood wat he meant to say  Big smile... seriously that part also was great Smile

do continue soon :)

Thanx bunny Smile me happy tht u liked it Big smile

bhavnah

cherry.parul0

cherry.parul0

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
when r u goin 2 upd8 nxt?????
plzzz soon!!!!!!

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Hola everyone...so we are entering the year 2013 now..so i thought why not give this ss the last update of 2012 ???..Wat say ??...so it is a very shirt update..i hope u all like it..and happy new year 2013 to everyone Smile

PART 11 (For the previous part recalling)

PART 12

So..yuvi reached bak to canteen along with mannu-rathi..where naro asked

kahan gaye the yuvi ??? Yoyo &amp;amp; Cici Emoticons 46

kahi nahi washroom tak hi toh gaya tha...Smile

washroom mein itna time laga diya...??? Yoyo &amp;amp; Cici Emoticons 176

Mannu-Rathi : Nahi udhar se bird watching par nikal gaye the bhai.. Yoyo &amp;amp; Cici Emoticons 193

Mannu: Pata hai naroji...bhai toh chidiya ko bye bye bhi kar rahe the..haina bhai ??Yoyo &amp;amp; Cici Emoticons 45

Annie and naro looked puzzled...kya matlb ?? 

Rathi : arey pata hai voh chidiya salwar suit mein aati hai...and uski awaaz pata hai kaisi hai.."chopseyyy...chopseyyy" Yoyo &amp;amp; Cici Emoticons 182

Listening to that...yuvi got embarrased while the girls understood what Mannu-Rathi were referring to..and they all gave a laugh Yoyo &amp;amp; Cici Emoticons 179

Yuvi suddenly started leaving the canteen as he heard suvi's name..when mannu-rathi asked 

Kahan jaa rahe ho bhai ??? 

Yuvi lost into suvi's dreams keeping his head low only watching the floor was still walking..Yoyo &amp;amp; Cici Emoticons 44.and bumped into the wall..Yoyo &amp;amp; Cici Emoticons 75

and then suddenly realized others watched him with strange looks..

"Voh jaane ka plan bana rahe hai na hum bahar..uski bookings karni hai..." Yoyo &amp;amp; Cici Emoticons 210

so he left from their immediately..again getting slightly bumped by the canteen door again Yoyo &amp;amp; Cici Emoticons 75

Rathi: Suna tha pyaar andha hota hai...aaj bhai ke deewar se takraane se confirm ho gaya LOLLOL

And everyone starts laughing in the gang

----Hostel room----

yuvi was booking flight tickets for the trip planned...when mannu and rathi came in the room...and yuvi immediately closed the laptop lid. Yoyo &amp;amp; Cici Emoticons 79

Mannu-Rathi: Kya hua bhai...kahan jaane ka plan hai...??? Yoyo &amp;amp; Cici Emoticons 54

Yuvi: nahi ye surprise hai...abhi ke liye no one will come to know the trip spot..

Mannu: topper ko bhi nahi ??? Ermm

Yuvi : Oye..usko topper sirf mai bol sakta hoon..aur koi nahi...samjha ??...Aur kissi ko nahi..matlab kissi ko nahi...kal subah u will have the tickets...but no one dare open it..i want this to be a surprise for everyone Smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what will be this surprise ???..where is yuvi gonna take everyone to ??..Just tune into the next update for all the above questions Big smile

So how was it...although small..but i will give a long update next time in next year LOL..till then..wishing u all a happy 2013 Big smile

Edited by akshayR - 31 December 2012 at 10:06am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25sweetmalyabhunilumaria_rox14Naz_YuvReenkim.rayat23rose1234sujairohitvidya.GMonika_SshahzbhavnahShivinianAditi_4verManish_ShettySahasYuvreenian

bhavnah

IF-Dazzler

bhavnah

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
i fink am the first to comment Dancing

awesome update Clap... poor yuvi he bumped into the wall and then the canteen door LOL... mannu and rathi are really funny LOL... do continue soon :)

Edited by bhavnah - 31 December 2012 at 10:00am

akshayR

Naz_YuvReen

Coolbie

Naz_YuvReen

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Amazing update akku.. Loved it. Please do continue soon Smile

Edited by nazomel - 31 December 2012 at 10:21am

akshayR

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
awesome update...happy new year..!! and ya thanx a lot for the update...!! 

Naz_YuvReen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.