Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

Yuvreen--in Love..SS updated part 13 page 41 (Page 37)

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry.parul0

Originally posted by akshayR

hey!!!!!! m a new reader ...
jst read ol the chapters..m lving it...

but aftr 10 nov ...u didnt update?????? y????????

its really good..y dont u cntinue?????

Well..m so busy with the college stuff...that m not getting time for it at all...but hopefully..i will have some time now..so might do some updates in december Smile

okkayyy!!!! ye skul colleges na hote hi zindgi barbad krne k liye h..jis din se bache ne skul m 1 step rakha us din k bad se uska haapy independence day over..
as me..m in 12th..upr se ye boards...on top of my head...dimag ka to dahi hi ni rayeta b bna k rkh diya h...

abhi toh 12th hain!!..when u go in colg..u will realize 12th kitni acchi thi LOL

cherry.parul0 Senior Member
cherry.parul0
cherry.parul0

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

hey!!!!!! m a new reader ...
jst read ol the chapters..m lving it...

but aftr 10 nov ...u didnt update?????? y????????

its really good..y dont u cntinue?????

Well..m so busy with the college stuff...that m not getting time for it at all...but hopefully..i will have some time now..so might do some updates in december Smile

okkayyy!!!! ye skul colleges na hote hi zindgi barbad krne k liye h..jis din se bache ne skul m 1 step rakha us din k bad se uska haapy independence day over..
as me..m in 12th..upr se ye boards...on top of my head...dimag ka to dahi hi ni rayeta b bna k rkh diya h...

abhi toh 12th hain!!..when u go in colg..u will realize 12th kitni acchi thi LOL..

really??? tv m to clg lyf bdi achi lgti h!!!!!!!!

god...save me from this book dragon...
cherry.parul0 Senior Member
cherry.parul0
cherry.parul0

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
hey..update it now..
its been a long tym..
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
hola fellas..so an update after a long long time..i hope i can continue with some updates at least till the january 7..so this is sort of a short update...but i hope u like it...it may be crappy coz i have written it after a long time though..

PART 10 (to read the previous part)

PART 11

Yuvi realized that he just said something that only he knew...so he tried to turn the thing around...Tongue

Matlab...topper ki party jeeti thi..toh ye mujhe kyn congratulate kar rahe hain ??? Confused

Rathi: Voh bhai...gyanesh ne uss din suvreen ke saath jo kiya...uske baad humko uss incident ke clues mile...and humne voh sabko dikha diye..isliye Election Coordinator ne gyanesh ko disqualify kar diya..and aapki...i mean hamari team jeet gayi :) Big smile

Mannu : Haan...mai aur Naroji bhi jeet gaye Tongue LOL

Yuvi now suddenly started remembering what all happened that night...at first he was angry.AngryOuch ..but on the other hand..when he remembered the moments between her and suvi..a smile came onto his face..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

As he came back onto his senses..he realized suvi was sad...because she wasn't able to spend time with her cheetah.Cry.so just by eyes..he asked her to leave for home as it was getting late...on the other hand

Yuvi : Yaar mai zara washroom ho kar aata hoon... Wink

and he went away...after he went...suvi decided to execute on the plan..and

Suvi: Chalo friends...mai ghar ke liye nikalti hoon...and she bid farewell to everyone..Smile

Then suvi came out of canteen...and came out of the colg building...when she felt someone holding her hands from behind.Embarrassed..at first she screamed..but yuvi turned around..and put his hand on her mouth immediately..Day Dreaming.and both got lost eventually into their own world...a world that existed only for them..where they can look into each other's eyes for endless time.Hug..but then suvi started pointing to his hands thru her eyes...so that she can breathe...LOL

Yuvi: kitna chillati hai tu topper...Tongue

suvi : tum aise aaoge toh chillaungi nahi toh aur kya karungi...Smile

Yuvi : Haan nahi toh fir se chillayegi..pehle toh itni mushkil se jo bachke aaye hai...firse aa jaate sab ke sab...and mai tere saath time bhi spend na kar paata...Heart Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 56

waise sorry abhi meri haalat nahi hai ki mai laila se tere ko ghar drop kardoon...but at least tere ko colg gate tak toh chodd hi sakta hoon..Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 48

Suvi slowly nodded in a yes..and they started going towards the colg gate with their hands intervined with each other..Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 152

Suvi : tumko kya lagta hai...mannu rathi ko pata chal gaya hamare baare mein..Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 153

Yuvi : pata nahi topper.Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 176..ho sakta hai..par ye dono bohot tez hain...LOLLOL

suvi: aaj mai tumhare saath time spend karna chahti thi...par kissi ne humko karne hi nahi diya...Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 177

Yuvi : koi baat nahi...abhi waise bhi weekend aa raha hai..toh mere paas ek mast jagah ghumne ka ek mast plan hai...bas tu aur mai...Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 212

Suvi: sacchi ???...and she lovingly hugged yuvi...

although yuvi still had some pain in his chest due to bruises..but the love of suvi was so intense..that...he actually forgot about whether he had been hurt or not..Smiley

slowly..and gradually..the colg gate came...and it was time to say goodbye..but none was them wanted to leave each other..with their hands still in each other's Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 71..on the other side mannu, rathi and gang thought why yuvi was taking so much time to go to washroom..

Suvi :yuvi..mujhe ab jana hoga..tum rest karo acche se...then kal mere ko apni jeep mein ghar drop kar dena..okay ?? 

Yuvi : hmm..i will miss u topper...Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 216

suvi : Mai bhi..

Yuvi : i love u topper..Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 201
Suvi (starts blushing...) : just starts smiling..and turns the other side...Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 194

as suvi was about to board the bus...yuvi's right hand came out to say bye to with a wide grin on his face..and she went in the bus..he still kept moving his hands for saying bye to suvi...Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 196
When mannu rathi came they saw yuvi moving his hands to bye..to no one...so they went behind him and started looking as to wat he was looking at...but they found nothing Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 193

Rathi (clearing his throat) : Bhai!!!!! 

Yuvi : Kya ???..kya...kya hua topper ko ???

Mannu : bhai suvreen toh theek hai...but aapko kya ho gaya hai ??? Kisko bye bye kar rahe the ??Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 213

Yuvi: voh...voh mai...

Rathi nd mannu : kya..kya ???Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 213

Yuvi : chidiya ko bye bye kar raha tha..kitni pyaari birds hai yahan delhi mein...Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 234

and he immediately left...

Rathi: Haan haan..pata hai kaunsi chidiya ko bye kar rahe the..Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 163

Mannu : apni bulbul ko...Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 193

and they give a hi5 to each other and went back inside the college gate..

Next update: yuvi brings flight tickets for everyone..as the superb six gang decide to go for a picnic

so that's it for this update part 11..i hope u like it...likes, comments and suggestions are most welcome LOL

Edited by akshayR - 28 December 2012 at 2:35am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmalyajaasz_25Monika_Svidya.G23rose1234sujairohitbhavnahshahziiManAsiiiAditi_4verManish_Shetty..chotu..

..chotu.. IF-Rockerz
..chotu..
..chotu..

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
res
edited
wow bhaiyaji...amazing update...bahot fun thaWink
wen I read chidiya ko bye kar raha tha den I laughed loud n mamma said why are u laughingWacko
ur update was lyk hehehehahahah...hohoho...n v.romantic tooEmbarrassed
gud update bhaiya ji...loved itHeart
wow I am da first one to cmmnt...bale baleDancing

Edited by sahashrabdidash - 28 December 2012 at 3:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

res
edited
wen I read chidiya ko bye kar raha tha den I laughed loud n mamma said why are u laughingWacko
ab tum reserve karke gayi thi jagah...toh first commenter toh tumko hi hona tha LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..chotu..

Aditi_4ver IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
..chotu.. IF-Rockerz
..chotu..
..chotu..

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

res
edited
ab tum reserve karke gayi thi jagah...toh first commenter toh tumko hi hona tha LOL
woh toh thi lekin main edit karne ke baad bhi koi cmmnt nahi kiya thaBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index