Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

Yuvreen--in Love..SS updated part 13 page 41 (Page 29)

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .YaJuShI.

wow...luv it pls update the next part asap

Thanx a lot dear Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.YaJuShI.

..chotu.. IF-Rockerz
..chotu..
..chotu..

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
oyee jaldi khatam kar...I'm waiting yaar
..chotu.. IF-Rockerz
..chotu..
..chotu..

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
tumne toh kal update ki hi nahi...chal koi nai aaj karlo...plzzz...I'm waiting 
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
heyy SG'ians...finally my mid-semester exams ended...and m back with my update at last after 10-11 days..by the way good work everyone..u r keeping the forum v. active...don't care about rankings..it will take care of themselves..but the fact is i had to look for this post of mine on every page and finally found it on the 7th page...so good work everyone Clap
earlier it was me and 2-3 people who kept commenting..but this week i had exams so i was a bit away from commenting for 2 days..but still..i found a darn good amount of activity..Thumbs Up Well done

PART 8 (for previous part)

So here is the next part

PART 9

NEXT DAY MORNING

Annie and Naro still searching for clues near the corridor where the event happened...

Naro: "kya yaar ye boys aaye nahi abhi tak..bol kar toh bade maze se gaye the..ki dhoondhenge clues..and m pakka sure..so rahe honge abhi tak sab ke sab...lagta hain inko na yuvraj ki koi tension hi nahi hain..bas aise hi usko bhai bhai bolte rehte hai..kumbhkaran kahin ke!!Monkey Icon

They decided to go to hegde's room to check..but they found the room locked..ConfusedConfusedConfused Monkey Icon

Annie: Kahan chale gaye ye guys ?? Monkey IconsMonkey Icons

Naro : Pata nahi yaar..zara call karke dekh rathi ko..main mannu ka phone try karti hun.. SmileSmile

They tried their phones..but none of them picked up...eventually they decided to keep looking for clues themselves..

Here suvi got up...and found herself alone sleeping on yuvi's bed..and yuvi out..suddenly her eyes opened..and in tension she started looking when she found him slowly walking towards the mirror to change and he was in his vests...although he had those injuries still...OuchOuchOuch

Tum ye kya kar rahe ho ??? and chal kyun rahe ho...tumko doctor ne bed-rest bola hain...sunai nahi deta kya tumko ?? Unhappy

Arey socha thoda ready toh ho jau...aise hi thode na baitha rahunga topper..atleast kapde toh change karlu..abhi aa jaunga waapas rest karne..chal ab dusri taraf dekh...main change kar raha hun topper!!! Monkey Winks CiciMonkey Winks Cici

She quickly turned her head towards the other side...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

after 2 mins..

ho gaya ???

yuvi didn't answer...

kya hua ???..tum jawaab kyun nahi de rahe...

yuvi still didn't answer..she then turned her head slighly get a glance of what he is doing..
he wasn't able to put on his shirt due in his arms and cudn't stretch them properly due to pain..Monkey Icons
she then stood up...and went towards yuvi..

mujhe do..main karti hun..Embarrassed

yuvi feeling embarrased..said..nahi topper rehne de..main karlunga..

arey do naa...ab kyun sharma rahe ho...ab toh main tumhari girlfr... and she started blushing..Monkey EmoticonsMonkey Emoticons

do..main karti hun..

yuvi gave her the shirt and then suvi helped him put the shirt into his arms..and then..both of them standing were looking in their eyes and standing very close to each other..and suvi was buttoning his shirt..Monkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey Winks

Here it was afternoon and gyanesh's party had their oath ceremony started...they had a projector and a large white screen..Election coordinator was also there to see that everything is going smoothly..

bhaiyya ji..aaj toh aap iss project par mast film dikhana sabko ki sab ekdum impression ho jaye!!  Monkey EmoticonMonkey Emoticon

abey beeru..tumko kitni baar bola hain english mein baat mat kara karo..project nahi..projector and humko impress karna hain..impression nai Monkey Winks YoyoMonkey Winks Yoyo

they connected the laptop with the projector...which was behind the screen..soon everyone gathered for the oath and gyanesh started

Gyanesh: Sabko thank you hamari party ko vote karne ke liye...

annie and naro also entered the hall..and were furious over every word gyanesh said.. Monkey Icons

Aaj hum oath lene wale hain..and hum DPSC ke har student ko thank u karte hain...unke support karne ke liye...aap sab ke vote hamare liye important hain! humne kaafi saare campaign kare DPSC ko ek better college banane ke liye..hum unhi projects ke videos aapko dikhaenge and unko continue karne ki koshish karenge... Monkey EmoticonMonkey Emoticon

Someone asked among the students: Suvreen dikhayi nahi de rahi...tumhari G.S. kahan hain..?? Monkey Winks

Voh (fumbling a bit after yesterday's events)...uski tabiyat theek nahi hain..isliye voh aaj aa nahi payi... Monkey Icon Yoyo

Annie-Naro were super angry on his lie..but couldn't do anything as they had no proof to show him guilty Monkey Emoticon

Then he started the video...he showed the Romeo-juliet play which made DPSC winner, the cleaning drive he started and what all he intends to do in future for DPSC and the video ended...

He then instructed one of his party members to go and turn off the laptop..

Gyanesh: Toh hum soch rahe the ki hum DPSC ke liye sab kuch karenge..hum isko students ke liye 100% safe banane ke liye poori jaan laga denge... Monkey Icon Cici

Suddenly...a video started running on the big screen..where gyanesh started touching suvreen and was doing battameezi wid her...gyanesh watched in horror on what was shown in the video..it showed how yuvi came in...and how gyanesh brought those 20-30 people and started hitting yuvi..who was trying to save suvi...yuvi get beaten up with sticks and suvi crying..it showed everything that happened last night...as gyanesh and his party members were dumbstruck.. Monkey Icon Monkey Wink YoyoMonkey Wink YoyoAnnie-Naro were confused but also extremely happy after the video ended.. Monkey Emoticon Monkey Emoticon

as the video ended...and gyanesh turned his head towards the audience...they all were standing in anger.. Monkey Icon Monkey Icon

Student1: Ye kya hain!!..aise rakhega safe humko??? Jab khud hi ladkiyon ki respect nahi kar sakta! Monkey Winks

student2: haan aur dikh raha hain isne kya kya kiya hain DPSC ke liye...aur aage bhi kya karega!!!..IDIOT! Monkey Winks

and then EC asked..Gyanesh..

ye kya hain Gyanesh??

sir...ye pata nahi kaise..ye humne nahi kiya Monkey IconMonkey IconMonkey Icon

Audience: Toh kya humne kiya hain ???!!!!! Monkey IconMonkey Icon

suddenly..people from the audience started throwing shoes and sandles towards them...and he had to run away from there! Monkey Icons Monkey Icons

soon EC came on the stage...and said

Gyanesh ki party ne bohot galat kaam kiya hain..iss reason ke vajah se i disqualify and remove gyanesh from the elections and hence, yuvi's party wins the elections automatically due to disqualification of gyanesh! Icon Monkey Yoyo Icon Monkey Yoyo Monkey Icon Cici Monkey Icon Cici

Annie-Naro suddenly sarted jumping with happiness...but then EC asked: But ye sab video shoot kisne kari??? Monkey Icon Cici

and then rathi, mannu and hegde came from behind the big screen...annie and naro were delighted to see them.. Monkey Icon

Sir ye humne kiya...gyanesh ki truth saamne lekar aane ke liye...Monkey Emoticon Cici

EC: gud..humko aise hi truthful aur sincere logon ki zarurat hain DPSC mein..we are proud of u guys Monkey Icons Yoyo

...and every1 clapped for them including annie and naro...

all the 3 boys came towards annie-naro...when they asked..

ye video tumne kab shoot kari ???!!! Monkey Icons

Rathi: areyy..jab ye hua tha naa..tab ye hegde apne camera ke saath kuch kar raha tha...aur isne jab dekha ki gyanesh suvreen ke saath battameezi kar raha hai..toh ye bhai ko bulaane bhaaga tha..aur camera corridor ki side rakhkar switched on hi chodd gaya...and kyunki ye sab corridor mein hua tha...toh uss din jo bhi hua...voh sab kuch iske camera mein record ho gaya! Monkey Icon Yoyo

...kal jab hum aise hi tympass kar rahe the..toh humne ye video dekha...aur issi ki CD banane ke liye hum aaj jaldi nikal gaye the room se...jisse ye gyanesh ki CHOPSEY ki mast film ban sake!! Monkey Icon Cici

Annie-Naro: Great work guys!!..chalo ye good news Yuvi aur suvreen ko dete hain!... Monkey Icon

Rathi,Mannu,Hegde : Chalo chalte hain.. SmileSmile

And they went towards the hostel room.. SmileSmile

Well that's the end of part 9..hope u like it..ho sakta hain itna accha na ho...coz exams usually mind ko jam kar dete hain LOL

So please tell me your opinion about it..and yupp..don't forget to hit the like button and buddy me to receive updates through PM's

Edited by akshayR - 08 October 2012 at 12:01am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25angelmimi16PRINCESS19bhunilumaria_rox14JinxRicha-GrilledCheese-Savi_SsujairohitshahzManish_Shetty..chotu...YaJuShI.kaveriw2008

kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
kya mast update hai dear

gyanesh meri tarf se tumhare liye

aur gyanesh

now come to yuvreen romanceshort tha par awesome tha

aur DPSC students

i love ur update dear this is so funny yaar i love it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Savi_SakshayR.YaJuShI.

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

kya mast update hai dear

gyanesh meri tarf se tumhare liye

aur gyanesh

now come to yuvreen romanceshort tha par awesome tha

aur DPSC students

i love ur update dear this is so funny yaar i love it

Aww..thanx for this...yeah..iss baar main focus was Kamesh bhaiyya ki chopsey karna LOL..isliye not much focus on Yuvreen..but aage hopefully..thoda focus inhi par hoga...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.YaJuShI.

.YaJuShI. IF-Rockerz
.YaJuShI.
.YaJuShI.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

Originally posted by .YaJuShI.

wow...luv it pls update the next part asap

Thanx a lot dear Smile

my pleasure Hug
.YaJuShI. IF-Rockerz
.YaJuShI.
.YaJuShI.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
wow...its really an amzng update...luvd it [<3]
sachchi yaar bt yeah want to c yuvreen romance's part more Big smileEmbarrassed
btw thanx alot for the PM Big smile
ClapThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayRkaveriw2008

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index