Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

Yuvreen--in Love..SS updated part 13 page 41 (Page 25)

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

@akshayR- Oh that was so close to what we see !! I could picture the entire scene ...Yuvi getting hit yet trying to protect Suvi..and Suvi crying for help !!!!! I hope something like this happens..only I dnt want Yuvraj to get hurt very badly..next time you write a fight seq please make Yuvi give a punch or two to gyanesh Big smile anddd YOU GOT MANNU BACKKK ! Yayyy!!!Dancing There should be one Mannu Narojee scene in next OS ok??!!!LOL ab tau topper ki firse Yuvi ki dressing karni hogiiiDay Dreaming I hope there's a scene where he's uncouncious and taking Suvreen's name and she is looking at him with a smile and tears rolling down her eyes...Embarrassed You are getting better n better each day!!!!!!! Great going!

Lol..well i kept a note of u asking to bring back mannu..and here he is...i was thinking a way on how to bring him back..and i couldn't think a way better than this..taking into consideration where i took the story to...Tongue and well iwas thinking of something like yuvi hitting gyanesh or someone once..but again..jaisi haalat maine karwa di thi yuvi ki..uss time par if he fights..might have looked a bit unrealistic..i found the thing that he taking those hits for saving suvi a bit realistic since that he was doing for his love Embarrassed

Edited by akshayR - 22 September 2012 at 1:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MistyDawn

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

@akshayR- Oh that was so close to what we see !! I could picture the entire scene ...Yuvi getting hit yet trying to protect Suvi..and Suvi crying for help !!!!! I hope something like this happens..only I dnt want Yuvraj to get hurt very badly..next time you write a fight seq please make Yuvi give a punch or two to gyanesh Big smile anddd YOU GOT MANNU BACKKK ! Yayyy!!!Dancing There should be one Mannu Narojee scene in next OS ok??!!!LOL ab tau topper ki firse Yuvi ki dressing karni hogiiiDay Dreaming I hope there's a scene where he's uncouncious and taking Suvreen's name and she is looking at him with a smile and tears rolling down her eyes...Embarrassed You are getting better n better each day!!!!!!! Great going!

Lol..well i kept a note of u asking to bring back mannu..and here he is...i was thinking a way on how to bring him back..and i couldn't think a way better than this..taking into consideration where i took the story to...Tongue and well iwas thinking of something like yuvi hitting gyanesh or someone once..but again..jaisi haalat maine karwa di thi yuvi ki..uss time par if he fights..might have looked a bit unrealistic..i found the thing that he taking those hits for saving suvi a bit realistic since that he was doing for his love Embarrassed

sure you are the script writer !! :)) I agree ..very romantic and totally ''Yuvi'' thing to take blows for Suvi..! I really want Mannu to come back soon..!

akshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

sure you are the script writer !! :)) I agree ..very romantic and totally ''Yuvi'' thing to take blows for Suvi..! I really want Mannu to come back soon..!
Me too..i used to see when he used to act like a total retard..a sweet one though..but still a retard..that knife he threw towards rathi was one of the epic highlights LOL but on the other hand he proved to be a great and sensible friend on the roadtrip and he calmed down rathi after he was slapped..but the best part was on his PJ's along with their timingLOL...and he winning the competition by 6 points from rathi..competition of what...??? how many girls said "bhaiyya" to them ROFL..EPIC scenes they were!! Clap

MistyDawn

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Me too..i used to see when he used to act like a total retard..a sweet one though..but still a retard..that knife he threw towards rathi was one of the epic highlights LOL but on the other hand he proved to be a great and sensible friend on the roadtrip and he calmed down rathi after he was slapped..but the best part was on his PJ's along with their timingLOL...and he winning the competition by 6 points from rathi..competition of what...??? how many girls said "bhaiyya" to them ROFL..EPIC scenes they were!! Clap

I knowww the knife thing was hilarious!!!!! lol another one I like was on the roadtrip when the girls try to avoid the guys because of Suvi's mom standing in the balcony...Yuvi asks,'' kya hua humse chhup kyun rahe the?Confused Suvi says '' wo mumma dekha rahi thi isliye'' anddd Mannu goes like '' Hmmm ,,,, dekhne ke liye ki kahin jamai rajaaa bhi tau nahi hai saaath meinnn??!!! ROFL I replayed that line so many times...!! LOL Yes his best scene was the one where he makes Rathi realise what Yuvraj means to them and how friendship is imp...! beautiful acting by everyone :)

Edited by vaishali-AR - 22 September 2012 at 1:20pm

akshayR

Savi_S Goldie
Savi_S
Savi_S

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
gud going akshayThumbs Up. keep updating

akshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
ohh..i don't remember the jamai raja scene roadtrip wala..lol..LOL
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavnah

Gr8 update... Continue soon 
Fnx 4 z pm

Thank u dear Smile m happy u liked it 

bhavnah

bhavnah IF-Dazzler
bhavnah
bhavnah

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhavnah

Gr8 update... Continue soon 
Fnx 4 z pm

Thank u dear Smile m happy u liked it 

Well ur welcome Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index