Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

Jaldi update karo bro...!!!!

yaar manish time hi nahi mil raha bilkul bhi kuch karne ka..IF par hi late night aata hoon..story ke liye i would need some time..
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshayR

yaar manish time hi nahi mil raha bilkul bhi kuch karne ka..IF par hi late night aata hoon..story ke liye i would need some time..

oh tats alright bro...once u r free update and ya change the topic name from OS to FF...
akshayR thumbnail
ya i have changed it..to a SS..and yeah..will be back with a update soon! πŸ˜Š
.YaJuShI. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: akshayR

ya i have changed it..to a SS..and yeah..will be back with a update soon! πŸ˜Š

waiting for ur's n manish bhaiya's update πŸ˜‰
akshayR thumbnail
Originally posted by: .YaJuShI.

waiting for ur's n manish bhaiya's update πŸ˜‰

Yeah i will soon..maybe in this week..coz its just that m getting quite busy with my college..so i am unable to update...
akshayR thumbnail
Heyy SG'ians..so we have the jealousy rack going on in the program..and everyone seems to be enjoying it..and so eventually i got time to update my SS at last.. don't know how will story turn out to be..as i am writing it after a long time..and my romantic mind seems to be jammed by College and SG guys as well..so fingers crossed..i hope u all like it..

PART 9 (for reading the previous part 😊)

PART 10

All were going towards yuvi's hostel room where Yuvreen were having some close moments..😳just about when they were about to enter all of them saw suvi buttoning yuvi's shirt..and being v.close to him and having an eyelock..

All of them were watching them with heads over each other..

Mannu: Rathi..yahan toh DDLJ ka shahrukh-Kajol scene chal raha hain!! 

Rathi: Haan bhai..mast film wala scene chal raha hain ye toh! πŸ˜†

Annie and Naro: Woww!!..dono kitne cute lag rahe hain!...

suddenly mannu fell over rathi..and banged on the door...yuvreen's eyelock was broken...and they watched towards the door and saw mannu and the rest of the gang behind him..and started seeing on away from each other..

Mannu: hi suvreen!!...sorry bhai...voh kal se kapde nahi badle...coz suvreen ne humko..matlab mujhe aur rathi ko bahar nikal diya..toh kapde lene aaya tha..

Suvi felt a bit sad on how she screamed on rathi last night..

"sorry mannu aur rathi...mujhe tumko daantna nahi chahiye tha...pata nahi main bohot gusse mein aa gayi thi.." 

mannu and rathi looked and smiled at each other..as they knew the reason of her anger..

Koi nahi...suvreen...hum apne kapde leka chale jaate hain..hegde ke room mein change kar lenge..suddenly both of them grabbed their new clothes...and were going out when they said 

sorry suvreen..tumhare romance ke beech mein aane ke liye...tum aur bhai continue karo..hum bahar jaa rahe hain... 

Suvi started blushing..and yuvi felt a bit embarrased..

Yuvi: oye ruko...kya..kuch bhi bole jaa rahe ho..voh toh mere ko shirt pehenne mein thodi problem ho rahi thi isliye topper meri help kar rahi thi...

Mannu and Rathi: Bhai shirt pehenne ka toh pata nahi..but lagta hain suvreen aapko..shirt par button lagana bhi sikha rahi thi... 

this time yuvi felt more embarrased...and suvi's cheeks turning even more red..

and mannu,rathi, annie and naro were enjoying seeing both of them...

Mannu and rathi: Waise bhai..kal raat aapko theek se neend toh aayi naa ??? 

Yuvi started remembering the confession he made to suvi...and that made him smile...

"Aur kya...medicine toh di thi..voh topper ne mere ko de di..aur main toh aaram se soya hun..ab dekho..tumhara bhai kitna theek ho gaya hain"😊😊

"Hmmm...theek toh hona hi tha..suvreen jo thi saath mein!!! toh fir medicine ki bhi kya zarurat hain!" 

yuvi now turned the talk...
"yaar bhook lagi hain tumne kuch khaya ???!!..chalo canteen chalte hain..kuch khaa kar aate hain!!"πŸ˜ƒ

Everyone: Haan yaar..bhook toh lagi hain..chalo khaa kar aate hain kuch..

yuvi: Toh sab chalte hain...

and then glancing at suvi...

Now everyone was going together but suvi was specially going along with yuvi..both holding hands secretly..and yuvi was going slowly as he hadn't recovered fully

Then suddenly rathi and others saw Yuvreen coming slowly holding hands in hands..and decided to tease them..

Rathi: Bhai aur suvreen kya hua..aap itna dheere kyun aa rahe ho ??.

Suddenly..they both left hold of their hands..and Rathi..

kya hua bhai..kuch problem ??

Yuvi: Nahi..voh bas..thoda chalne mein problem ho rahi hain na abhi bhi..toh topper mere saath chal rahi hain!..

Suvi: Haan..bas..bas yahi baat hai..aur kuch nahi..

Rathi: Toh suvreen...tum aage aanie aur naro ke saath chalo..main bhai ke saath aata hun..

Yuvi: Nahi teri koi zarurat nahi hain..topper hain na mere saath..

Rathi: Areyy..bachaari suvreen kal se mili bhi nahi hain annie and naro se..iss bahane mil bhi legi..

Annie and Naro: Haan yaar Suvi..hum kal se tere se mile bhi nahi...

None of them wanted to leave each other..but due to rathi..eventually suvi had to go with annie and naro..and turning back continuously to see yuvi and rathi was moving with yuvi who had a disapproved face! 

In the canteen...again yuvi and suvi were thinking of sitting besides each other..suvi quickly ran to one of the seat..and put her bag on the side seat to reserve it for yuvi..
but annie and naro came in from both sides..and sat on the seats besides suvi..and eventually they had to sit opposite and far from each other (Imagine the scene after they sat after their exams ended πŸ˜†)

Suvi and Yuvi  (thinking) : Kya yaar...yahan par bhi hum dono saath mein bhi nahi baith sakte...nd started talking by sign language..

while others were observing this and smiling...

Rathi and Mannu: Aisa karte hain..aap jaldi se theek ho jao..fir kahin chalte hai ghumne...😊😊😊

Yuvi: Haan kyun nahi..1-2 din ruk jao..weekend aa raha hain waise bhi..fir chalte hain bahar kahin..tab tak main bhi theek ho jaunga bilkul πŸ‘πŸΌ

Then some student in the canteen came to congratulate Yuvi..

"Bhai..congrats on winning the elections..i hope aap DPSC college theek se chalaoge.."

Yuvreen looked at each other puzzled...

Yuvi:Umm..Ermm..thanks..πŸ˜ƒ

he then turned to rest of the gang

Ye kya bol raha hain...main kahan election jeeta hun...voh toh gyanesh jeet toh gaya tha..maine hi toh vote daal kar topper ko jitwaya tha!...

And suddenly..all of them looked surprised and shocked towards yuvi..   

ok guys..that's it for part 10..hope u enjoyed it...please give in your comments and opinions..c ya πŸ˜Š
Edited by akshayR - 11 years ago
bhavnah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I fink am d first one 2 comment 
Coming 2 d update it was awesome... Loved how d gang teased yuvreen πŸ˜†
Continue soon & Fnx 4 d pm πŸ˜Š
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh ho...at last updated...thnks dear for itπŸ˜›...well cuming to da update it was super awesum...loved yuvreen scenes n all da teasing stuff...well ab kya hoga???update soon hann...
luvushivin1 thumbnail
enjoying reading the part but monkey emoctions were the best..!!!
.YaJuShI. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow update was awesum 
luv it πŸ‘πŸΌ