Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

Yuvreen--in Love..SS updated part 13 page 41 (Page 20)

kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
wow lovely update i like it so much

but its little bit scary also that dam gyanesh i will kill him when he come front of me ...but no worry mine wish i going to be fulfill by yuvraj soon

hey i like that pic part it is so cute just imagine his face when he saw her pic such cute smile come on his face

thank you so much for pm
i think so our party time is now started

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

good one akshay :) bechare kamesh bhaiya bohot pitne wale hainLOL but did he really think he could harm Suvreen with Yuvi in the same college?? ShockedWishful thinking I must say... now when Yuvi will beat him up black n blue he'l know what it means to mess up with cheetah's girl..Cool LOL  Please include mannu and rathi too in the fight sequence Big smile

yaar i would love to..but maine poori story mein mannu nahi daala..toh it would be a sudden entry for him to come into the fight sequence..but i will try bringing him back somehow!
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

but its little bit scary also that dam gyanesh i will kill him when he come front of me ...but no worry mine wish i going to be fulfill by yuvraj soon

hey i like that pic part it is so cute just imagine his face when he saw her pic such cute smile come on his face

thank you so much for pm

Thanks..well i have put it some hints here and there in d story for a perfect happy wala ending...
If u got that hints..well and good..if u didn't...awesome..u r gonnna enjoy the next few parts i write Big smile

and yeah..i intentionally did that to bring in some cute moment here...although i had to search that episode for that pic... LOL..and eventually..lead to watching the whole episode ROFL
kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

thank you so much for pm

Thanks..well i have put it some hints here and there in d story for a perfect happy wala ending...
If u got that hints..well and good..if u didn't...awesome..u r gonnna enjoy the next few parts i write Big smile

and yeah..i intentionally did that to bring in some cute moment here...although i had to search that episode for that pic... LOL..and eventually..lead to watching the whole episode ROFL

if this is a puzzle then i'm not going to solve it because i know the surprise will not be surprise any more so be like that way

and why are u saying abt happy ending ...u should take it so long 

and come to the pic part that's really funny that u watched entire part that's good but if u really want any help then u can ask us on forum will help you

akshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

thank you so much for pm

if this is a puzzle then i'm not going to solve it because i know the surprise will not be surprise any more so be like that way

and come to the pic part that's really funny that u watched entire part that's good but if u really want any help then u can ask us on forum will help you

U mean i should continue the OS ??..i was thinking of finishing it in next 1-2 updates  Tongue

and sure..i will ask for help if i need it..thanksSmile but suvi ko jo dekhne mein mazaa hain..voh aur kahan Embarrassed

Edited by akshayR - 17 September 2012 at 10:54pm

kaveriw2008

kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

thank you so much for pm

U mean i should continue the OS ??..i was thinking of finishing it in next 1-2 updates  Tongue

and sure..i will ask for help if i need it..thanksSmile but suvi ko jo dekhne mein mazaa hain..voh aur kahan Embarrassed

yes i mean it to continue ur os just like bhavnah ss

it will defiantly rocks

akshayR

bhavnah IF-Dazzler
bhavnah
bhavnah

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Awesome yaar... Liked it :).. Yuvi ne  gynesh ko maara na Dancing...hope yuvi beats gynesh till he pleads to stop Evil Smile... Continue soon
Thnx 4 z pm ;)
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged

thank you so much for pm

yes i mean it to continue ur os just like bhavnah ss

it will defiantly rocks

ok i will try to... Smilebut with some help ofcourse Big smile

kaveriw2008

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index