Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Yuvreen--in Love..SS updated part 13 page 41 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 43

Page 1
Page   of 43
Page 3 Page 43

sujairohit

Goldie

sujairohit

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Please do continue ,it is really good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yuvreen--in Love..SS updated part 13 page 41 (Page 2)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
gr8 akshay...keep writing

akshayR

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahashrabdi22

gr8 akshay...keep writing

thanx for liking...i will try to make the next update better and as early as possible

-Kryan-

Goldie

-Kryan-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Omggg!!!! Wooow that is amazing!!! Do continu thiss..!! I really cant wait..!!!

Please pm me wen you Continu this plzzz

akshayR

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
ok SG'ians.. i am back with part 2...not much romance in this oneD'oh...but i hope u like the story WinkLOL

PART 2

NEXT DAY

Suvi is getting ready and thinking about yuvi'a bit nervous thinking about confession to yuvi'she comes to college'and starts looking for yuvi

Suddenly she sees him talking to his friends'that brought up a smile on her face'and started to move towards him to meet him'and yuvi also feels that her love is somewhere near him as wind starts blowing'(iktara music as background) and he turns around to look for suvi.

Here suvi is also moving towards yuvi'when gyanesh comes in between'

Gyanesh: suvreen'chalo...bohot kaam hain..humko apna project campaign shuru karna hain

'and then takes her away'while suvi still needed a glance of yuvi before going as she is guided by gyanesh to come along with him'and yuvi is still looking for her love.

Here gyanesh thinks of a plan'he makes a rule that while working no one will use their mobile phone and everyone has to leave their mobiles at the table..and beeru will take care of it'they can take back their cellphones after finishing their work.

Then gyanesh comes to suvreen'and meanwhile gives some indication to beeru'

Gyanesh: suvreen'humko bahar se kuch boxes, dustbins and charts lekar aane honge for collecting paper and for making posters for raising awareness for not wasting paper'toh tum mere saath bahar market chalo'hum 5 minute mein nikalte hain (considering gyanesh has a car here!!) LOLLOL

Meanwhile'beeru sends a message to yuvi from suvi's phone'telling him to come at the college gate to meet her in 5 min as she has a surprise for him'and deletes the message from the outbox/sent message folder' without suvi knowing anything about it''later yuvi replies an "okay" in response to suvi's message'

Yuvi comes running towards the gate where he sees gyanesh and suvi going in d car and gyanesh intentionally takes the car from the side where yuvi is standing'suvi sees yuvi unknown of the fact and passes a sweet smile whereas yuvi is boiling with anger'Angry

Yuvi: topper ne mere saath aisa kyun kiya!!!Ouch...mujhe bula kar uss gyanesh ke saath kyun chali gayi'ye tune theek nahi kiya topper!!OuchDead

After coming back'suvi is anxiously looking for yuvi'but could not find him anywhere'she looks for him everywhere'and finally sees him'

Suvi: yuvraj!!!...

Yuvi on seeing suvi ignores her'and starts moving away in the other direction away from her.Cry

Suvi starts running after yuvraj'just behind him'suddenly...she slips and screams and yuvi immediately turns around and saves suvi from falling'they both get lost in each other'he gets lost in those beautiful large eyes of suviEmbarrassedHeart... when suddenly yuvraj remembers the morning incident and his face stiffens again with anger Angry'he carefully makes suvi stand properly'

Suvi: kya hua'tum ruk kyun nahi rahe?? Main itni der se chilla rahi hun..but tum sunn hi nahi rahe aur chalet jaa rahe ho..

Yuvi: atleast main teri tarah toh nahi hun topper!!!

Suvi: maine kya kiya'main toh aaj ke din tumse pehli baar mil rahi hun'

Yuvi: suvreen'main atleast tere ko as granted nahi leta'main kuch promise karke wahaan se bhaag nahi jaata'tujhe toh kissi ka dil toddne mein bohot mazaa aata hain na'toh le'main bhi tere se baat karna bandh karta hun'jab tak tujhe apni galti realize nahi ho jaati'

And yuvi leaves from there in anger'leaving suvi tears in eyes'and then she breaks apart into tears'

Then gyanesh comes from behind with his evil smile seeing that his plan has worked with perfection.

Gyanesh (Thinking'): isko kehte hain 1 teer se 2 nishaane!!

And goes from there...with suvi sobbing on the nearby stairs'she couldn't understand what exactly happened'she was like given a rude shock by her most special friend. She did not understand what "galti" did she do'when she didn't even talk to him since morning'there was anger inside her'but as soon as she saw yuvi's face'her heart melted and she couldn't even be angry with her love. Then she decides something'

Suvi: main apne pyaar ko aise khone nahi de sakti'main pata laga kar rahungi ki actual problem kya hain'main apne yuvi ko apne paas waapas lakar rahungi'!!!

so how was it people??? please do comment...and all the suggestions..good or bad are surely welcome Smile please do not forget to like and commentBig smileBig smile..anxiously waiting for your opinions...Big smile

part 3 (link to the next part)

Edited by akshayR - 09 September 2012 at 1:38pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25sweetmalyaSHASGKOL22angelmimi16harshita29396princessaaliyasujairohitvampyrgirlrichashahzbhavnahShivinianSahasYuvreeniankaveriw2008

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
wow yaar it is so awesome i must say u written it very well
i hope yuvi will also think in real story same as suvi in ur os

akshayR

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
thnx Smile  me also hoping that same happens in d program too...

okay one thing i want to know..like every time i update my story..i want to change the yopic name..like bhavnah does...updated part 2 page X...like that...how do u do that ??

kaveriw2008

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

thnx Smile  me also hoping that same happens in d program too...

okay one thing i want to know..like every time i update my story..i want to change the yopic name..like bhavnah does...updated part 2 page X...like that...how do u do that ??
so simple u just open ur first page main topic and press on edit (which is on the main topic last part at right-hand side )and change the name

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.