Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

Yuvreen--in Love..SS updated part 13 page 41 (Page 16)

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
nice one akshay..Smile I liked the idea of posting pics..and bg scores...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayR

Aliya_31 Groupbie
Aliya_31
Aliya_31

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Don't worry ppl might nt hav tim.
But all like ur OS.

akshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliya_31

Don't worry ppl might nt hav tim.
But all like ur OS.

Lets see..will wait till tommorrow
kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
hey when u r going to update the next part 
i'm waiting

akshayR

Aliya_31 Groupbie
Aliya_31
Aliya_31

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
I do want 2 read ur OS, i don't know abt others.
But aleast 4 d 1s who likd & commentd on ur OS, 4 dem u owe 2 write plz!!!
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
@Aliya--hmm..i think u r right... Smile

@kaveri--i think i will update it today only..after sometime 

kaveriw2008

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
okay SG'ians..i am back with part 5 of the OS...this includes mostly the elections only...but a relatively good ending for the readers Smile hope u like it..

PART 4 (to read the previous part...)

PART 5

so rathi and yuvi came out of their hostel room and started moving towards the election hall...here suvi had reached college too...she was very much tensed and in a dilemma as to who to vote for...her party or for her love...when suddenly gyanesh comes in..along with beeru

Gyanesh: accha hua suvreen ji aap aa gayi..aaj humare liye bohot bada din hain...aaj elections mein decide ho jayega ki kaun jeetega...and humko vishwaas hain ki hamari party ki jeetegi..

suvi had no interest in him and his talks...as he was the sole reason why yuvi wasn't toking to him at all...Angry

beeru: chalo bhaiyya..chalte hain...voting start hone wali hain..

and then the three start going towards the hall..and gyanesh was busy glaring suvi and happy that he created a rift between yuvreen.Evil Smile.Evil Smile.when yuvi and rathi were coming from the other side..yuvi saw gyanesh glaring towards suvi..suddenly his face became red coz of anger..and his open fists tightened..but just then suvi saw rathi and asked him to take care of yuvi by sign language and rathi understood what she wanted to say..Smile
just then rathi kept his hand on yuvi's shoulder and asked him to leave and not to pay attention to gyanesh..

here the 2 parties were standing on opposite sides..with yuvi and gyanesh facing each other..with other party members in a line on the side..

Here annie and naro also entered and went to suvi...they wanted to say something..but couldn't..when annie gathered courage..and said..

Annie: suvreen..hum tujhse kuch kehna chahte hain..

Suvi: bolo..

Annie: M sorry..but main aur naro mein se koi bhi..tere liye vote nahi karne wala..hum tere friends zarur hain..but we are also yuvi's friends and we r not gonna support a liar and loser like gyanesh jo hamare friends ko alag karna chahta ho..chahe uske liye humko yuvi ki side hi kyun na leni pade...and tere against jana ho..but we cannot see both of you apart..ClapClap

Suvi heart actually melted..she knew what was the right thing to do..annie and naro actually helped her to come out of her dilemma..she now knew who to vote for..she gave a smile to them..Smile

Suvi: koi baat nahi..Big smile

and annie and naro went away..to the other side..

Then on the stage..the election coordinator(denoted further by EC ) came with a box...and started to give them instructions..and a big screen behind him which was illuminated by a projector.

EC: theek hain..we have made some changes in the format of the voting process this time..single person can vote to a single person only..but the difference here will be that the parties can now see the number of votes in their party on the big screen and the members of both the parties will vote in the very end only..after all the people other than party members have voted..

We also evaluated both parties by their campaign activity and college grades where the final score was 5-4 with yuvraj winning.

In case of a tie..the winner will be yuvraj because of the better campaigning activity and college grades.

Jab saare students other than party members vote kar denge..then we will tell u the number of votes each party received.

Voting started...till the time the voting finished..yuvreen were staring each other...with anger and love from yuvi 's side..and it was worry, care and love of course from suvi's side too.

after the voting of non-party members got over..the score came up on the screen...

Yuvraj 93-94 Gyanesh

EC: Gyanesh leads the number of votes by 1 point!!!!

Gyanesh was overjoyed as he was leading...while suvi was shocked to see the result..yuvi had no reaction was unaffected and was contionously looking at suvi..
He was amazed to see that suvi wasn't even smiling after that result came..Confused

EC: Now every party has 7 members..ab jab koi ek party ke saare members vote kardenge..then scores will be updated on the screen!!!

First Gyanesh's party started the voting...and all of them voted..yuvi's eyes were on suvi when she went out to cast the vote..and after she voted..she looked at yuvi..and gave a smile..

Suvi(Thinking...): Main gyanesh ko vote nahi dungi..annie aur naro bilkul theek keh rahi thi..Main uss loser aur fraud ko vote nahi karungi jisko sirf khud se matlab hain..mujhe pata hain ki tum sabki bohot care karte ho.specially apne friends ki..and deserve karte ho to win elections..mere vote se atleast yuvraj gyanesh ke saath tie kar lega..kyunki yuvraj ki party mein sab uske liye hi vote karenge..jisse eventually voh jeet jayega...and mere liye..if he's happy..i am also happy..mujhe uski khushi se zyada aur kuch nahi chahiye..Embarrassed
And after gyanesh's party voted, the scores updated..
Yuvraj 94-100 Gyanesh

As soon as gyanesh saw the score..he understood what had happened..he glared at suvi..he knew she voted against their party..whereas suvi was equally determined to reply back to gyanesh...because according to her..yuvi was right and deserving person to win.ApproveApprove

Here..after gyanesh's party finished with voting and the score came up..yuvi got confused after seeing the score..Confused

Yuvi(Talking to himself): Why the hell did topper vote for me??ConfusedMaine toh usko itna buri tarah daanta tha...uska message bhi ignore kardiya tha..still ??Shocked

yuvi's chance came...when he goes to cast his vote..millions of thoughts came into his mind...the time spent with her..their fights..their date and close moments..their jungle hug...BlushingBlushing

when he realized..main usse gussa kyun hun??..maine 2-3 din se usse baat nahi kari and naa hi kuch janne ki kuch koshish kari..par still usne mere liye vote kara??..agar main uska true friend kehta hoon aur usse 2-3 din tak aise hi bina sunne baat tak nahi karta..mujhe usko aise nahi choddna chahiye tha...maine uski problem toh kabhi sochi hi nahi..uski baat tak nahi suni...usko kuch bolne ka mauka tak nahi diya..topper aisi ladki nahi hain!!..itna toh main bhi usko jaanta hun...
upar se agar main gyanesh ko uske aas paas dekhkar main aur gussa ho jata hun..ye mujhe kyun ho raha hain...ye kya feeling hain..agar main uska friend hota toh mujhe koi problem kyun hoti ki voh kissi se baat kare..kissi se mile...koi bhi usko touch kare toh main out of control ho jata hun..ye sirf friendship nahi hain..i think I LOVE HER BlushingBlushing...main usse pyaar karta hun!!!HeartHeartHeart
A smile came on his face..and he thought...

aur main usko haarne nahi dunga..voh meri topper hain..SIRF MERI!!!..aur jab tak uska cheetah uske saath hain..voh kabhi kissi cheez mein nahi haar sakti!!..voh meri topper hain..aur voh topper hi rahegi!!

..and he casted his vote...and when he turned back..he gave suvi a smile too...suvi thought that he is happy because he knows he has won the elections..
After some time...

EC: ok ab results aa gaye hain...and the result are as follows

Yuvraj 100-101 Gyanesh

iska matlab..the winner of these elections is Gyanesh!!!

...and the whole party of gyanesh was overjoyed..except for one person...
okay people..that's it for this part..i hope u like it..

Please please do like and comment..it really gives me confidence and motivation to write more and better..

Edited by akshayR - 15 September 2012 at 2:50am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25sweetmalyaAliya_31angelmimi16JinxRicha-GrilledCheese-sujairohitshahziiManAsiiibhavnah.YaJuShI.

sujairohit IF-Dazzler
sujairohit
sujairohit

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
I think I am the first one to read .It is really good and please do continue writing .

akshayR

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index