Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

Yuvreen--in Love..SS updated part 13 page 41 (Page 13)

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

Originally posted by vaishali-AR

oh wow ! You write really well..I loved reading it..It almost felt like Im watching them onscreen :)
Keep updating Embarrassed
thanx a lot dear..thats a big compliment to my writing Smile

one favour if u can help me with..i just made an index..so that its easy to access for readers with hyperlinks to the parts..can u tell me if its good or bad..Smile

I think its perfect..maybe you could give subtitles to each part to make it more catchy..could be anything..the highlight of that part, some dialoge,message, anything..but I like the way you'r writing..keeping the characters the way they are in the show..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by akshayR

oh wow ! You write really well..I loved reading it..It almost felt like Im watching them onscreen :)
Keep updating Embarrassed
thanx a lot dear..thats a big compliment to my writing Smile

one favour if u can help me with..i just made an index..so that its easy to access for readers with hyperlinks to the parts..can u tell me if its good or bad..Smile

I think its perfect..maybe you could give subtitles to each part to make it more catchy..could be anything..the highlight of that part, some dialoge,message, anything..but I like the way you'r writing..keeping the characters the way they are in the show..Smile

thanx a ton for d suggestion dearThumbs Up..sure i will try to make it better Smile
MaaNeeTLuV IF-Stunnerz
MaaNeeTLuV
MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
wpw gr8!!!nic pic... Heart
bhavnah IF-Dazzler
bhavnah
bhavnah

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Hey gr8 pic huh Big smile
Do update part 4 soon :)
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavnah

Hey gr8 pic huh Big smile
Do update part 4 soon :)
thanx dear..sure..

bhavnah

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
okay people..i am back with my OS next part..although i was planning to update on Thursday...but i got time today and wrote it..i have tried v. hard to make it a more engaging one...lets see how the response goes..

PART 3 (if any1 wants to read where we last left the story..)

PART 4

after listening to the whole story from suvi...

annie: what..ye gyanesh par waise bhi hum sabko doubt tha...when he came on your date following you...but ab toh pakka ho gaya..isko toh choddenge nahi!!AngryAngry

Suvi: kya..voh date par humko follow kar raha tha ??? tumne bataya kyun nahi mujhe ya yuraj ko iske baare mein abhi tak ??Confused
OuchOuch

Annie: voh actually..hum bhi bhool gaye..and jab yaad aaya..tab tum kabhi mile nahi..CryCry

Suvi: Gannuji..pata nahi ab kya hoga...(Worried about her and yuvi)DeadDead

naro: pata nahi kya chahta hain tumse..jerk!!!AngryCensored

rathi: main bhai ko bata dunga suvreen...tum chinta mat karoSmileSmile

suvreen had a mild smile on her face as she felt a bit confident that the unneccesary misunderstandings between her and yuvi would now end and then she would confess everything in her heart to him.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Here rathi went to yuvi to tell him the truth..and yuvraj was frustrated but worried too about suvi and the elections tommorow.UnhappyUnhappy

(sorry bhavnah..took this pic from your OS ..i hope u don't mind Big smile)

Rathi : bhai..kya kar rahe ho ??

Yuvi didn't answer as he was too much lost in worry going in his mind..Unhappy

Rathi: BHAI !!!...KYA HUA???!!..AAP KUCH BOL KYUN NAHI RAHE??

yuvi: kya??...kuch nahi..bol kya hua ??

rathi: aap theek toh ho bhai???..kis baare mein soch rahe the ??

yuvi : topper ke baare mein!!..pata nahi gyanesh kya karne wala hain uske saath...agar usne topper ko kuch bhi kiya..toh main usko...

and his face stiffened with anger.Angry Rathi was worried too but on the same time happy to see yuvi 's care towards suvi.SmileSmile

Bhai..main aapko kuch batana chahta hun...

Yuvi : Kis baare mein??? kya hua ?

Rathi:Vo suvreen hain na...voh keh rhi thi..

Yui angrily interrupted rathi in between...

main uske baare mein kuch nhai sunna chahta!!!..samajh gaya??CryOuchCry Rehne do usko uss gyanesh ke bacche ke saath..uske saath rehne mein topper ko waise bhi zyada accha lagta hain..isliye hi toh voh kuch bhi kare toh(and images of gyanesh touching suvi shoulder and hands..came into his mind) and he couldn't bear those scenes..as he immediately faced rathi after that...he could see the love in yuvi's eyes ready to spill out which he was trying to beneath his anger...

yuvi: main sone jaa raha hun..tu bhi so jaa..kal kaafi important din hain hamari party ke liye.. 

Rathi : theek hain bhai...

and yuvi switched off the lights in their room.

here rathi messaged suvi...

"Sorry..maine bhai ko bohot batane ki koshish kari tumhari baat..but voh bohot hi zyada gusse mein hain!!..voh toh meri bhi baat nahi sunn rahe aur unhone mujhe bhi kuch bolne nahi diya..tumhara naam sunte hi gussa ho gaye..."

suvi got after receiving and reading rathi's message

suvi(Thinking..) : yuvraj..tum kyun nahi samajh rahe..rathi tumko sach batana chahta hain..par tum firse mere baare mein galat judgement kar rahe ho..please samajhne ki koshish karo..voh gyanesh humko alag karna chahta hain...main tumse pyaar karti hun yuvi aur hamesha karti rahungi...uss gyanesh mein mera koi interest nahi hain..infact voh mujhe iss incident ke baad ab aur zyada bura lagta hain!! Par jo bhi ho...tum mujhe kuch bhi kaho...main bhi hamesha tumhare saath rahungi chahe hum kissi bhi problem mein ho...

Here yuvi was still lying on his bed..trying to sleep..but not able to..

yuvi(Thinking..) : Topper..tum kyun uss gyanesh ke saath itna cosy kyun ho rahi hain..i cannot bear it anymore..kya tujhe mere liye koi bhi feelings nahi hain..hum dono ne itna time saath bitaya..play, voh baarish mein bheegna,roadtrip, jungle aur fir voh date..par tere liye voh kuch mean nahi karta kya ?? Agar main kuch nahi bolunga kabhi toh tu mere ko aise chodd ke chali jayegi kya ??...main nahi dekh sakta tere ko kissi aur ke saath!!..Main kaise rahunga tere bina..tere bina mera din bhi poora nahi hota..pata nahi ye kya hain par bohot painful hain ye feeling jab tu uss gyanesh ke saath hoti hain...(Dil ko tumse pyaar hua song in the background)
link for the song if any1 wants to listen:

NEXT DAY (AND A BIG ONE!!)

yuvi was getting ready in the mirror...and after every 10 mins he was yawning coz he was unable to sleep last night..thinking of suvi. rathi also got ready and waiting for yuvraj who was combing his hair in slow motion thinking about elections and suvi.ErmmErmmErmm

jaldi karo bhai..voting start hone wali hain..party wale hi late ho jayenge..toh hamare aadhe votes toh waise bhi gaye..hamari image punctuality ke case mein aise hi kharab ho jayegi. Tongue

Here yuvi suddenly thought of the opposite party..Gyanesh, beeru and ofcourse her topper..

Yuvi (Thinking..) : Main apni party ke alawa aur kissi ko jeetne nahi dunga..chahe voh koi bhi ho..topper ke liye bhi nahi..ShockedShocked

and with that he turned to Rathi 

Chal chalte hain...aur aaj hum hi jeetenge aur fir mast party karenge uske baad.

Next part: yuvi sees gyanesh,suvi and beeru come front while entering the voting hall and possibly the election results too...Big smile...

I hope u like this part...next part will possibly updates in weekends.
Buddy me if you want pm's for OS updates..Smile
And thanx to bhavnah and saras for giving me suggestions for the start page..and to all of u who gave me opinions about it ClapThumbs Up
please do like and comment..it means a lot to me Smile
thanx..Smile

Edited by akshayR - 11 September 2012 at 12:26am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25kovilaangelmimi16JinxRicha-GrilledCheese-Savi_Sbhavnahsujairohitshahz.YaJuShI.pia.raha..chotu..kaveriw2008

kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
hey this so awesooom
really u r os so cute 
i hope yuvi will punch that gyanesh to make missunderstanding between suvi and him 
i'm imagine the scene where yuvi come to say sorry 

wow lovely update and thank you for pm

akshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

hey this so awesooom
really u r os so cute 
i hope yuvi will punch that gyanesh to make missunderstanding between suvi and him 
i'm imagine the scene where yuvi come to say sorry 

wow lovely update and thank you for pm

thanx a lot yaar..m super happy that u liked it Big smile

kaveriw2008

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index