Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update...happy new year..!! and ya thanx a lot for the update...!! 
kim.rayat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"chopseyyy...chopseyyy"

lol this was so funny,,, nice update bhai👍🏼
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
waise tanya aur maine bhi update diya hein...plz...check kar do...😳
cherry.parul0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same to u..wish u a very happy new year..
and jst waiting 4 d srprize..
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
v.gud update akshu...now I have got curious...do update soon
Wow yaar! New year se pehle itne saare updates!! Agar roz new year hota, toh it would b awesome!!!
Awesome update Akki!! Dude, the pix were so cute (not exactly pix but the ones like this       )
It was jhakkas! Will be waiting for the next update!  =)
Monika_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ye log kahan ja rahe hain??? 😲

itne surprises kyun...anyways, kab pata chalega sabko aur hum sabko bhi???
tell tell...
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyhey everyone :) ...so out of nowhere..comes my update..that is part 13  i don't know how it will be..but because i found some free time..i decided to go with it...and updated my SS  i hope u enjoy it...

PART 12

PART 13

So the clock striked 10 p.m...and at suvi's hostel room...annie and naro had gone off to sleep...while suvi was in her room lost in yuvi.❤️..and same was the case at boys hostel..😉.while Mannu and Rathi helplessly stared at their bhai.😳..who was so lost but happy being in suvi's love..that he didn't even mind getting himself chopsey-ed in the canteen...it was totally a new feeling for both of them...both were fighting with their mind and heart...whether to call...or wait for call from other's side...

Suvi : Mai call karoon ??..Nahi...ajeeb lagega...ussi ko call karne deti hoon...waise bhi apne aap ko cheetah cheetah kehta rehta hai...par kahin voh mere hi call ka toh wait nahi kar raha ?? 😕

Yuvi : Yaar mann toh kar raha hai call karne ka...chaman ki tarah baitha hoon phone lekar...c'mon yuvi...cheetah ban cheetah...aur call kar..

Finally...after one hour of thinking and moving around here and there...they both thought of calling each other at same time..and eventually found phone engaged...

Yuvi : Ab ye topper iss time kisse baat kar rahi hai 

suvi: Haww...busy iss time..zarur delhi ki kissi...hot ladki se baat krne mein laga hua hoga...and again called him...this time the phone rang...and a sigh of relief from Suvi as well as Yuvi...

Yuvi: Hi Topper!!

Before Yuvi cud say anything..suvi started off...

Suvi: Bhaad..mei gayi topper..delhi ki kaunsi tota mil gayi tumhe mere se acchi ki itni raat ko usse baat kar rahe ho ?? 😳 😆...Aur kaise cheeteh ho tum!!...ladki ko ek call bhi nahi kar sakte..!!..Huh! 

Yuvi took a sigh of relief that she was actually calling him only..

Yuvi: Topper..shaant..mai tere ko hi call karne ki koshish kar raha tha...voh shayad humne ek dusre ko same time par call kiya isliye ek dusre ka phone busy aaya...

suvi: Tum mere ko call kar rahe the ?? 

yuvi: Aur nahi toh kya...😳

Suvi finally relaxed..

suvi : Accha kaise ho tum...mai tumko itna miss kr rhi thi! 

these words came out in a hurry from her...before she cud realize..but now it didn't matter..after all they both love each other...😳❤️

Yuvi also slighly embarrased replies..."mai bhi!" 

suvi: Kya kar rahe the ??

Yuvi: Planning about the trip..day after tommorrow...😃

Suvi : Kya sacchi..kahan jaa rahe hai hum...??? 

Yuvi: No-No..this is a surprise topper...ye kissi ko pata nahi chalega...tujhe bhi nahi 

Suvi : Kya yaar...waise koi humko saath mein time spend karne kyun nahi deta.. 😭

Yuvi : Koi baat nahi...hai toh apne friends hi naa...bas pareshaan kar rahe hai humko thoda..but they love us a lot too na.. 

suvi: Haan..ye bhi sahi kaha..

And they kept on talking till late night when eventually they realized it was too late..

Yuvi: Chalo abhi kaafi late ho gaya...tum so jao ab..nahi toh meri topper ke eyes ke neeche dark circles aa jayenge...chalo..bbye..love u 😳 

Suvi (Blushing): Bbye..love u too.. ❤️

and she immediately cut the phone call..before listening to him further..😳😳

NEXT DAY

Superb Six gang in college...

Everyone else to Yuvi : Arrey bata na yuvi..kahan jaa rahe hai hum..please please...

Yuvi: Theek hai..sab shaant ho jao pehle...😃

Hum sab Goa jaa rahe hai..3 days and 2 nights trip..and kal hamari afternoon 2 pm ki flight hai 

Everyone: Wow!!!!!! 

Yuvi: Ye lo..annie, Rathi, Mannu aur Naro...tumhare tickets..

the tickets were ribbon wrapped..

Bas...ek choti si condition hai...tum mein se koi bhi tickets nahi kholega..till we reach the airport tommorrow..nahi toh trip wahin par cancel...

Everyone : Pakka..pakka..nahi kholenge...but fir teri aur suvreen ki tickets kahan hai ???..😕😕

Yuvi : voh abhi mere paas hi hai..tickets are not confirmed yet...abhi waiting hai...isliye i have them wid me...😃😃

Everyone : Aur tickets confirm nahi hui toh ??? 

Yuvi: Toh tum 4 chale jana...and no one will say anything regarding this..now keep the tickets with u...sambhal kar..and start packing...topper aur meri tickets bhi hopefully kal tak confirm ho jaani chahiye waise..😃

Everyone : Ok...but try kar ki hum sabki tickets confirm ho jaye..and we all can together go n enjoy GOA!!! 

so will yuvi and suvi's tickets be confirmed ???..Will they be able to go to Goa..or they will be left alone in delhi while the rest of the gang goes for fun in Goa ??..Tune into next update to know more 😉
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so that's the end of this part..i don't know..how it was..looks a bit boring though...but u might tell me better about this anyways..so give in your feedbacks...and comments and possibly likes too 😃
Edited by akshayR - 11 years ago
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post chocolate boy🤗
Do continue soon...
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u my angel 😳