Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: akshayR

Lol..well i kept a note of u asking to bring back mannu..and here he is...i was thinking a way on how to bring him back..and i couldn't think a way better than this..taking into consideration where i took the story to...πŸ˜› and well iwas thinking of something like yuvi hitting gyanesh or someone once..but again..jaisi haalat maine karwa di thi yuvi ki..uss time par if he fights..might have looked a bit unrealistic..i found the thing that he taking those hits for saving suvi a bit realistic since that he was doing for his love πŸ˜³

sure you are the script writer !! :)) I agree ..very romantic and totally ''Yuvi'' thing to take blows for Suvi..! I really want Mannu to come back soon..!
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaishali-AR

sure you are the script writer !! :)) I agree ..very romantic and totally ''Yuvi'' thing to take blows for Suvi..! I really want Mannu to come back soon..!

Me too..i used to see when he used to act like a total retard..a sweet one though..but still a retard..that knife he threw towards rathi was one of the epic highlights πŸ˜† but on the other hand he proved to be a great and sensible friend on the roadtrip and he calmed down rathi after he was slapped..but the best part was on his PJ's along with their timingπŸ˜†...and he winning the competition by 6 points from rathi..competition of what...??? how many girls said "bhaiyya" to them πŸ€£..EPIC scenes they were!! πŸ‘
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Me too..i used to see when he used to act like a total retard..a sweet one though..but still a retard..that knife he threw towards rathi was one of the epic highlights πŸ˜† but on the other hand he proved to be a great and sensible friend on the roadtrip and he calmed down rathi after he was slapped..but the best part was on his PJ's along with their timingπŸ˜†...and he winning the competition by 6 points from rathi..competition of what...??? how many girls said "bhaiyya" to them πŸ€£..EPIC scenes they were!! πŸ‘

I knowww the knife thing was hilarious!!!!! lol another one I like was on the roadtrip when the girls try to avoid the guys because of Suvi's mom standing in the balcony...Yuvi asks,'' kya hua humse chhup kyun rahe the?πŸ˜• Suvi says '' wo mumma dekha rahi thi isliye'' anddd Mannu goes like '' Hmmm ,,,, dekhne ke liye ki kahin jamai rajaaa bhi tau nahi hai saaath meinnn??!!! 🀣 I replayed that line so many times...!! πŸ˜† Yes his best scene was the one where he makes Rathi realise what Yuvraj means to them and how friendship is imp...! beautiful acting by everyone :)
Edited by vaishali-AR - 11 years ago
Savi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gud going akshayπŸ‘πŸΌ. keep updating
akshayR thumbnail
ohh..i don't remember the jamai raja scene roadtrip wala..lol..πŸ˜†
akshayR thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavnah

Gr8 update... Continue soon 

Fnx 4 z pm

Thank u dear πŸ˜Š m happy u liked it 
bhavnah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thank u dear πŸ˜Š m happy u liked it 

Well ur welcome πŸ˜Š

-Kryan- thumbnail
Omg just read all the parts and i dieied while reading this!!! Love thisss sooo much!!!? Plzz scrap me once you've updated this cos its AMAZING!!!!!!!!
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very good and do continue.
HarshIkaZaYaxox thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loving it
You're too good!!!