Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yuvreenholic123 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awsOmE...:) LUVED IT...thnx FOR sHaRinG..:P

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Awesome akshay!!!! sorry i did not comment earlier as i read all the parts at one go...and thanx fot the PM...plz send me a PM one u update next...plz...
Regards,
Manish
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mani_shetty

Awesome akshay!!!! sorry i did not comment earlier as i read all the parts at one go...and thanx fot the PM...plz send me a PM one u update next...plz...
Regards,
Manish

Sure..i will 😊 thanx for liking it 😊
SHASGKOL22 thumbnail
Akshay U r jst awsme man! Itni gr8 imagnatn yaar.. Sach me u shld b a writr in futre! U wll dfintly succd!
luvushivin1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshayR

thanks..mujhe lag nahi raha tha ki the update is that good 😛

it was just fantastic...keep writing...!!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
akshayR thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHASGKOL22

Akshay U r jst awsme man! Itni gr8 imagnatn yaar.. Sach me u shld b a writr in futre! U wll dfintly succd!

Thank you for reading and liking it 😊..thats a biggg compliment for me 😳
akshayR thumbnail
heyy SG'ians..i hope u enjoyed the previous part...so i am back with PART 7
Well before starting i would like to thank vaishali coz i sort of went into a depression after seeing the Thursday's episode..i had no plans to update it within next week..but thanks to her..talking with her..got me a bit relaxed 😊 and thanks to everyone till now for the response..
Secondly..this part might contain some words which u might feel..are a bit bad..but that is just to bring in the feel into the actions happening in the story...and no offense to anyone..ok enough of talks..lets get started 😃

PART 6 (for the previous part)

PART 7

gyanesh turned around to see who hit that basketball to him. His nose had started bleeding...when he saw yuvi standing in anger at a distance towards him. Slowly yuvi started coming towards gyanesh..and he stood in between suvi and gyanesh.

Gyanesh: Tum aa toh gaye ho..par aaj waapas nahi jaa paoge..na khud or na hi apne pyaar ko lekar!!

Suvi immediately looked towards yuvi when gyanesh said those last few words!

Gyanesh: hume pata hain...tumhi ne vote kiya na hamari hi party ke liye..ya mujhe kehna chahiye suvreen ke liye..

Yuvi: Kaun kahan jaayega..voh dekha jayega..par haan mujhe topper par poora trust hain!!..tab hi maine tumhari party ke liye vote kiya..kyunki mujhe pata hain..jab tab voh G.S. hain..hamara college acha chalega..chahe fir iss college mein tum jaise gadhe hi kyun na ho!

Gyanesh: teri himmat kaise hui ye saale!!!
Sab ke sab gher(surround) lo saale ko..aaj na toh ye..aur na hi iski laila bachke jaani chahiye...

Suddenly...10-11 guys along with gyanesh surrounded both of them...

"aur baaki saare..bahar khade ho jao..aaj jab hum iss cheete ki bones todd rahe ho..toh koi beech mein nahi aana chahiye!!"

Suddenly, rathi,hegde,annie and naro came to the scene..but were stopped by the gundas that were kept for not interrupting gyanesh and his 10-11 people.instead the pushed rathi and hegde back...

Here..yuvi and suvi were surrounded with suvi's back heading to the wall...and yuvi standing in front of her..

Yuvi(Thinking..): itne saare log ko toh main nahi maar paunga...par mujhe topper ko kuch nahi hone dena..fir chahe mujhe hi kuch na ho jaye...

Suvi(Thinking..): ye itne log se ladega..voh bhi mere liye ?? hey gannuji..please kuch bura mat hone dena please please..

Gyanesh: maaro saale ko!!

Suddenly..everyone took the hockey sticks and the bats and started hitting yuvi..although yuvi tried to a avoid a few..but in the matter of time..another hit came from another side..they all started hitting ontowards the chest his legs..some of them on his face...and he kept bearing them just for the sake of saving suvi from hurting even a bit. and suvi started crying badly after seeing him hit by those blows...and suddenly she started crying for help..

Suvi: rathi..annie...naro...PLEASE KUCH KARO..PLEASSSEEE!!!

Rathi and hegde again tried to get inside the boundary that gyanesh created..but in vain!!

By the time..5 minutes passed and yuvi was still taking those hits...suddenly rathi came up with an idea and told annie,hegde & naro about it

Rathi and naro...rathi called someone and naro messaged someone to come immediately and just hoped for the best..whereas annie and hegde brought some stones and started pelting them with them at those people standing like guards

Rathi: Bhai..bas kuch der aur...hum aa rahe hain aapko bachaane!!!

Now he was barely even able to stand..with blood on his face...and t-shirt all dripped in blood...but after every hit he took..he thought of suvi..and again stood up..now he wasn't even trying to avoid those hits..but only trying to save her..suvi in between holded yuvraj in between and in the process also faced some bruises on her hands.

Suddenly from the back of the corridor gallery a sound came along with many people running with him and one of them screaming loudly and having a hockey stick in hand

"BHAI!!!!!!!! hum aa rahe hain aapko bachaane!!"

It was Mannu!!..who came with an army of 20-30 people and they just rammed into those 10 guards standing in front...rathi,mannu and hegde seeing the oppurtunity went inside and starting hitting the guys hitting yuvi and annie and naro got catch of  gyanesh. 

Here yuvi after so many hits fell down and suvi had his head carefully holded by her hands...and hugging him while crying badly!

They both started hitting him with sandles, slapping from hands..or anything they could find in their hands..in a matter of couple of minutes everyone ran away leaving behind gyanesh...but as they saw suvi crying and their bhai so badly hurt..they decided to leave him aside..and take care of yuvi..and gyanesh ran away

Immediately..rathi mannu and hegde holded yuvi and took him to the hostel room...

Suvi: Doctor ko call karo jaldi..!!!

Rathi: haan suvreen...maine call kardiya tha doctor ko pehle hi..aane wala hoga...

barely 1 min would have passed and here suvi got hyper..

" YE DOCTOR KYUN NAHI AA RAHA...PAGAL KAHIN KA!!..USKO SAMAJH NAHI AA RAHA YAHAN KITNI BADI PROBLEM HAIN!!!"

(No offense to doctors here!!..just writing a story here 😊)

suddenly the doctor entered..and suvi screamed at him: aap kahan the..dikhta nahi yahan kitni buri haalat hain!!

Then annie and naro came and holded suvi and said: Control suvi..unko dekhne de..pleassseee!!!

He checked yuvi...and told: Inko kaafi buri tarah injuries aayi hain..thank god inko koi fracture nahi hua..i am giving some painkillers and some ointments/antispetics..and ye inko lagaate rehna..1-2 din mein ye theek ho jayenge...please take good care of him..and he went away giving rathi the prescription..

Suvi immediately sat beside yuvi holding his hand..rathi kept a hand on yuvi's forehead when suvi said: DON'T TOUCH HIM!!!...YE SAB TUM SABKE VAJAH SE HI HUA HAIN..AGAR TUM THODA JALDI HELP KAR DETE TOH SHAYAD YUVI KI AISI HALAT NAHI HOTI!!!

she was very angry but actually possesive for yuvi..
Rathi was about to give some clarification to suvi..but suvi didn't want to hear anything..

Suvi:  TUM SAB BAHAR JAO!!!..I DON'T WANT OF YOU ANYONE OF YOU NEAR HIM!

ok..that's it for part 7..i hope u liked it...please do like and comment and give in suggestions if u find some problems or maybe in anyway i can make it a better piece to read 😃
Edited by akshayR - 11 years ago
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey this not good yaar...

u really make us so excited to know what is going to happen ...is yuvi ok na...nothing will happen to him na...😭
luvushivin1 thumbnail
ok it looks like im the first one to read it was just awsum great one...!!!!
akshayR thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

hey this not good yaar...

u really make us so excited to know what is going to happen ...is yuvi ok na...nothing will happen to him na...😭

Na naa..nothing will..in fact nothing has happened to him 😊