Posted: 11 years ago
welcome to Arshi's land
yeah HE IS BEST
i don't understand hindi so i have to read WU

MayaraaSobti thumbnail
Hey I'm from Egypt
Welcome to IF world dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I hav strted watching indian soaps in 2009 The first show was kitni mohabbat hai if u know this serial yup it was kinda difficult to understand what they were saying but by time i hav learned hindi then i watched loads of indian soaps but then i saw the promo of IPKKND in youtube i liked the promo very much and when the show started i began to watch it but seriously Arshi\Sarun is the best their chemistry is the best ๐Ÿ‘

PS: I think i know which website u meant i guess ( So7bt 7ob ),right ?!
n there is a group on facebook for the indian soaps too if any one want the website or the group on the facebook links i will post the links ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by mesoo - 11 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: mesoo

Hey I'm from Egypt
Welcome to IF world dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I hav strted watching indian soaps in 2009 The first show was kitni mohabbat hai if u know this serial yup it was kinda difficult to understand what they were saying but by time i hav learned hindi then i watched loads of indian soaps but then i saw the promo of IPKKND in youtube i liked the promo very much and when the show started i began to watch it but seriously Arshi\Sarun is the best their chemistry is the best ๐Ÿ‘

PS: I think i know which website u meant i guess ( So7bt 7ob ),right ?!
n there is a group on facebook for the indian soaps too if any one want the website or the group on the facebook links i will post the links ๐Ÿ˜Š

Please do <3
KSTeej thumbnail
My first show was joyti 2010 i think , and KMH2 and others ..
I'm waching the soaps w/o translation =))
Somehow I understand hindi very will..

By the way , my frnd and relatives call me Teej ^^..
Manal sis thnx alot for caring ^^..Edited by KSTeej - 11 years ago
CHAYMA thumbnail
hi i'm from tunisia i love this show sooo much even without understanding hindi i still enjoy the show barun and sanaya are brillant  this show is unique ๐Ÿ˜Šipkknd is the best ๐Ÿ˜Š
MayaraaSobti thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Manal..

Please do <3

There is the Website link :  https://www.facebook.com/arnavandkhushiarabfuns  ( This page is kinda related to the website bcoz right nw i can't find the actual website ) 

Nd this is the link of the group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/303363926412586/  ๐Ÿ˜Š

DaliaMutwakil thumbnail
Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@ Mesoo ,,yes you are right its so7bat -Hob,,

i am very very glad to know you all hindi speakers and non hindi speakers .happy more to share our Experiences  to understand the show
ppl who are watching Ipkknd ,,,just keep watching it .. this show is unique๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ   ๐Ÿ‘
love u all ,,but i love Barun moreโ˜บ๏ธ

-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Oh that's cool cuz I am not Arab but I know arabic