Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

Indu spoke the truth today - good on him!

butterbear Groupbie
butterbear
butterbear

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
I really admired Indu's response to Sanchi today as they walked back from seeing Rubina off. She asks him straight out for friendship, and he wasn't mean, cruel or callous in his reply. He spoke honestly, humbly, a man who spoke with pride but was also mindful and polite.

He was quite right to say to Sanchi that she keeps switching on him, and only wants to be his friend when she wants something. And he was quite right to admit that he can do without the headache and the nuisance. I think any man would if they were in his situation. Indu is quite right to be feel suspicious and mistrustful of Sanchi, because in all the moments he has come close to her and thought he was bridging a gap, she constantly threw him back off the bridge into the cold watery depths below. And he was constantly pained by it, but would not give up, because he had hope. But his little heart has bean beaten and broken far too many times by Miss Sanchi and he's doing what anyone would do "once bitten twice shy". He's become intensely wary of her and to protect himself, he's putting up the walls now. But he is doing it with a lot of grace and humility. No anger, no harsh words, no vindictiveness, just letting her clearly know where he stands. 

When I saw the precap a few days ago, when Sanchi is sitting with Indu having his lunch on the campus stairs, I did think, oh no here we go again - Sanchi is pondering and perplexing whether to be Indu's friend only because she needs him to do the dirty work for her.

But what a pleasant surprise it is all turning out to be. Sanchi genuinely has started to appreciate his friendship. And in her heart and in her mind, she doesn't quite understand what the friendship entails. She only knows that somewhere deep inside her, she feels she has wronged him, harmed him. And she looks at him asleep, and something pulls at her heartstrings as he looks so vulnerable lying there. And the tenderness and warmth within Sanchi reaches out to him, delicately caressing his head to place the cushion beneath (I know I know - how many of you out there thought: Number 1 - he looked comfortable enough, without that square cushion? and Number 2 - she was quite literally going to suffocate the life out of him with that cushion???! Ok for a split second, I thought number 2!)

Ok back to Sanchi's growing feelings of tenderness and warmth towards Indu - she truly looked lovely as she stared back at him, and perched herself by the window bathed in the moonlight. Her mind all in knots...the moment really called for a heroine's song at the moment...you know the kind...something about discovering love...perhaps he doesn't love me back kind of song? Wonder if there is such a beautiful song like that in hindi?

And the adorably gorgeous Indu, sleeping so peacefully will soon awake to have no clue that his dear wife feels this way about him!

Oh I'm sure we all can't wait to keep watching this space!!!

Butterbear xxx

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria395UDEYSrutikaAva9339daydreamerrdevraniharishritukaprithviRashmi04preetipcSonali.S-Namita-Silentsoul

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
bravo BB! Beautifully penned darling! I agree with Indu rejecting her friendship! Sanchi has used him before but now enough is enough Sanchiji Mathur! I am glad to see Indu telling her as it is, without any negativity! 
After all he is the better man! Love you Indu Singh!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

butterbeardevraniharishritukaprithviRashmi04

daydreamerr Senior Member
daydreamerr
daydreamerr

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Ahhh Indu will forever be our perfect hero! And once again he proved why today. His words were concise and clear, short and snappy, something that Sanchi is not used to. He spoke from his heart today and Sanchi's ego couldn't take the rejection because she has always been used to him throwing himself at her, not vice versa. But the tables have turned and I am extremely glad that they have. Indus character deserves respect and this was the beginning of a long road to him gaining that from her. That small scene couldnt have made me happier!
Wonderfully written post, love how you described all his emotions and especially how he's not being mean to her but rather just telling her the facts and his feelings! :D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

butterbeardevraniharishRashmi04-Namita-Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Very well writeen Homey and BB...
He was all you already mentioned Honest Humble...clear and true from his heart...He always forget all past whenever he sees Hope from her side..and tries to bridge the gap but she fails to acknowledge everything he is doing for her...according to her convenience with one dialogue tumhara koi bharosa hai kya...I will say this dialogue fits on her recent attitude more than him...

,...He won me over again without any negativity he told her truth...Someone has to show her mirror...If someone love you so selflessly, he is not gone end up standing there for you for forever...

butterbeardevraniharishritukaprithviRashmi04

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
BB...
You nailed it...
First of all this was my favouite scene.
Indu opened his heart and spoke whatever he felt.
No doubt sanchi has always used him as and when required .

Pillow scene...lol I will go for option one...
Thanks to CVs ...now we will not see just one sided love.

butterbeardevraniharishritukaprithvi-Namita-

ritukaprithvi Goldie
ritukaprithvi
ritukaprithvi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Butterbear

Great analysis of the scene.
I think now Indu has" raised his bar" 'he no longer is satisfied with friendship,he wants more from her ,he wants her to acknowledge their relationship to the world this time and he won't settle for less.

Sanchi better hurry up and start learning to be wife, but to be fair she has already started it unknowlingly(tea, pillow scene).

loved the the pillow scene, it spoke volumes where none were uttered. 

butterbeardevraniharishRashmi04-Namita-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Ritu agreed the pillow scene is what I loved most...She started caring for him or pillow atleast one of them...Care is first indication of unknwon feelings she has for him,,...She started caring for his feelings...Like 1 week back she was 10 times more rude arrogant to him..never even realized it...or care to ask for forgiveness..First time she felt bad of her words...

Go check MTOW thread Ritu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

butterbeardevraniharishritukaprithviRashmi04-Namita-

sybsms Senior Member
sybsms
sybsms

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Totally agree.They way he told her was brilliant.The situation was handled so nicely,

But I am scared we will not get to see our AD for long. We will miss him the most.

Please SP do not end RJN

butterbeardevraniharishritukaprithvi-Namita-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index