India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

HD_After the leap...

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

I am sure everyone saw Hitler Didi  after the 8 year leap. So you lets' discuss that here.

From what i have notice, Shewta is trying to be like Indira is every way.., and Indu she is so much like Indira, but i wonder why she doesn't call Rishi Dad and calls him by his name..ConfusedRishi probably hates the fact that his daughter has every trait of his beloved Indira, but don't know why he behaves towards like that, he always wanted a child and now he has one and he behaves like that..Confused

Shewta has change to me, she is more rude, i am thinking that she may be invovled with how the family believe Indira to be death...,after she turns out to be as cunning as Simi Diwan..,

Poor Munna, his wife left him & run away with Indira moneyLOL...,
Ishaan & seher has grown...,

And Mandira is living in US...,ShockedHer child must be as big as Indu..,

There is so much to clarify, so for now
Do leave your take on Hilter Didi after the 8 year leap.

_Amanda_

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007.ByGod.Nancy

fee-fee Senior Member
fee-fee
fee-fee

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
I haven't watched the show for a while because I was fed up with the track they had on, however, i kept updated through the written updates and I watched the last three episodes.

I have to say that I doubt I will be watching any other episodes, the leap really sucks. There is no inshi, no Indira and Rishi is completely changed. I can''t believe that this has happened to my now former favorite show. How can this happen??? Angry Cry
Cry
hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
So many twist  waiting to be clear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index