Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Shabaash Mona (Page 3)

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Double shabaash for Mona for behaving exactly like we expected her to:

Slap Vineet, kill his friendship, become jobless, homeless, bacchaless, go back to Pammi Mahal, snoop into Pradeep's apartment and watch them having fun (this time even children bonding with the new mommy), do dukhi bhajans in Suhasi's lap and sing "Na koi umang hai, na koi tarang hai, meri zindagi hai kya, ek kati patang hai" Even patangs will think ke yeh hamari biradari ko badnaam kar rahi hai

What a self destructive character, she needs to go to a teerth yatra badly

Edited by suresh555 - 04 September 2012 at 1:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nannybluetanya12smrity2012aishrayprernacdartms

aishray Goldie
aishray
aishray

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL Suresh555 Ji you are hilarious. I am laughing my head off reading your posts. ClapClap
FANTASTIC Tongue

Edited by aishray - 04 September 2012 at 2:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555rtms

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
did she slap vineet

tats y after reading the article vineet proposing mona i stpd watching it coz i knw this ekta will do this type of harkate

by slapping vineet wat does ekta want 2 prove  2 audience tat mona is a pativrata

suresh555rtms

simran9999 Newbie
simran9999
simran9999

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Mona got what she deserved! She failed to see the right person. She considered Pardeep as some sort of GOD and he is doing what she wanted him to do. She has failed to see over and over that he manipulates. Taking kids away was the last straw and she will be happy being alone shunning away the wonderful support and company of Vineet.

Thank you CV's for portraying Indian woman in the worst of the circumstances. I have lost all interest in watching this show.

smrity2012suresh555

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

ROFLROFL Suresh555 Ji you are hilarious. I am laughing my head off reading your posts. ClapClap
FANTASTIC Tongue
Thank you very much Smile
suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Mona's thought process

Pradeep ka naam is on my dil and duniya ka koi dry cleaners usey mita nahin sakta

Anushka ki gaaliyaan jab mujhpe barasti hai toh my dil ko mango milkshake ki thandak milti hai

Bull bull ke saath jab main khelti hoon toh main gai mata ban jaati hoon

Disco daadi jab mujhe low class kahti hai, main uske charanon ki dhool collect karti hoon

Malaika jab mujhpe aag barsaati hai, I feel maine Malai koftey khaye

Main kitni khush kismat hoon ke mere life mein itne nalayak log hai, mujhe kya mad dog ne kaata hai ke main nice people ko appreciate karoon?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smrity2012aishrayrtms

smrity2012 Senior Member
smrity2012
smrity2012

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Mona really needs a sick husband like Pradeep and she is doing her best to get more and more insulted and humiliated by him...she can't live without kids and now she is left alone..the kids for whom she is making height of sacrifice they are all happy with their dad and new mom..Anushka now using some new card to play the game..good for her.ClapClap

Mona slaps Vineet and made a huge hungama but she can sit down quietly with Pradeep and gives him a nice lecture.

All I hope and love to see that Vineet makes her realize that he really doesn't care if she accepts him or not, he loves her and his feeling for her is very concrete. He shud mak eit very obvious to her that he can deal with her as a boss even after her nonsense act.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacdartmssuresh555

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrity2012

Mona really needs a sick husband like Pradeep and she is doing her best to get more and more insulted and humiliated by him...she can't live without kids and now she is left alone..the kids for whom she is making height of sacrifice they are all happy with their dad and new mom..Anushka now using some new card to play the game..good for her.ClapClap

Mona slaps Vineet and made a huge hungama but she can sit down quietly with Pradeep and gives him a nice lecture.

All I hope and love to see that Vineet makes her realize that he really doesn't care if she accepts him or not, he loves her and his feeling for her is very concrete. He shud mak eit very obvious to her that he can deal with her as a boss even after her nonsense act.

exactly.Starlove to see wt u hv mentioned.mona's scene with pradeep clearly shows that deep inside she is still a typical middle class wife.becoming a working woman n the president of a company doesn't make u independent.its jst a material change.the change should come frm within,its missing in mona.she has to change a lot,i think vineet knows this.

ttt0011aishray

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index