Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Post for Sanaya= ESPECIALLY for TODAY's EPISODE (Page 4)

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
She had tp just stand and emote, whereas other characters were delivering their dialogues and all. But believe me I couldn't take my eyes off her. I wouldn't looking anywhere else.She has a true star powerClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ymail_myFAYKHAN29

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aphrodite

One word... Outstanding!!!!
Just her screen presence is enough to bring about the magical feeling in the episode...the way she cried with and for arnav was truely heart touching...loved her in the epi today...to be honest i was glued to this show due to her character...even though the CVs have spoilt the character but she still portrays and acts every bit of it given tO her extremely well!!!

Yesss- so true the underlined portion is...
The way they butchered her character...turning her from a fiesty girl who was scared of ASR but also could stand up to him...into a joker doing sill comedy and recently have just objectivized her turning her into ASR's object of desire and nothing else...this girl has done it all with so mmuchh conviction...and never ever has she slipped in terms of acting or professionalism ...

I hope she gets to do an awesome movie where her talen is truly appreciated and sometimes I wish she gets to leave IPK which just uses her as the trump card... 
tintin70 Senior Member
tintin70
tintin70

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
  It is her innate ability to be present fully in each new moment. The way she carries herself whether she has been given dialogues or not , is just noteworthy, She has improved a lot since MJHT. She was good in that , but here she rocks.
    I always felt that  the need of giving more space to Khushi's character. May be later on CVs will focus on her. But she can carry herself - alone ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ymail_my

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonapari

Originally posted by pashna

Sanaya so so brilliant today...without saying much she said so much with her expressive faceEmbarrassed
As barun mentioned she is awesome in emotional scenes. She manages to look so pretty even when she is crying and she gives such awesome real hugsEmbarrassed  Absolutely loved her. 
yep she looks really cute when she cries...Day Dreaming
I mean I feel bad when she is crying but yah she looks like a cute little girl  with innocent face...
her hugs seem very real...with so much passion...i mean you always feel khushi kumari gupta singh raizada just loves her laad governer so so much...Embarrassed

Yes shee has been soo efective in her character up even though the character itself has been inconsistent int he storyline (in terms of sometimes she is smart and solves the villain's mystery and sometimes she is shown silly to not even remember when she booked the hotel appointment for or one time she is shown to oppose ASR's moves...and next time she is shown to be caving in...)

Comedy/tragedy/pain/revenge/coy/fierce/scheming (agains Shyam)/supportive/loving/
SHE DOES IT ALL...
AND SHE ROCKS EACH AND EVERY EMOTION

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

Agreed! 
Today, she was inconsequential. She was there only as a support for Arnav and Anjali. 
But her screen presence is so powerful that just by her being there, just by her mesmerizing eyes, just by her expressions, just by her body language, the show would have faltered were it not for her! There is just something magical about her that feels complete when she appears on screen. And it feels lacking when she is not there.
In spite of being sidelined by the media, the PH, the CVs and many others, she has carved a niche for herself and her acting prowess. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that IPKKND would fail miserably without her. 

Very true...
While the CVs and makers are busy killing her character (to follow their loyalty to DB/ Anj ) and giving Sanya the least amount of focus and importance...SHE IS THE ONE WHO HAS GOT IPKs BACK...
-Saba- IF-Rockerz
-Saba-
-Saba-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
YES YES...!!
M in love with her.
She is just awesome.
Love you to make this topic.
proud to be her fan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ymail_my

TheSmurfs IF-Dazzler
TheSmurfs
TheSmurfs

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
agreed,, yesterday,, she rarely got to speak any dialogue... but her xpressions were bang on,, i hope CVs give her an opportunity to exhibit  her talent..
sanayakhushifan Goldie
sanayakhushifan
sanayakhushifan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_86

She had tp just stand and emote, whereas other characters were delivering their dialogues and all. But believe me I couldn't take my eyes off her. I wouldn't looking anywhere else.She has a true star powerClap

@ bold: Ditto!

Go to top