Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanayakhushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: priya_86

She had tp just stand and emote, whereas other characters were delivering their dialogues and all. But believe me I couldn't take my eyes off her. I wouldn't looking anywhere else.She has a true star power👏

@ bold: Ditto!
sanayakhushifan thumbnail

She didn't have much dialogues but man oh man did she speak volumes!  I have never seen anyone make crying look so good 😆

skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for opening this post.  Every time, I watch IPK - My eyes search for Sanaya and only Sanaya.  I was attracted to the show because of Sanaya's acting, and till now am attracted just because of her.  She is the life of this serial (story or no story, dialogue or no dialogue, minimum space time or whatever...)  so simply rocks.

Her work and acting has been so... consistent and only getting better day by day.  A very dedicated and sincere actor.  She is really very talented, and we pray that she shines like this in her future endeavour.

We her admirers salute her for excellent work.
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree, she was flawless without ne dialogues.

chk my post, u'll get a glimpse.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3177726
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanayakhushifan

She didn't have much dialogues but man oh man did she speak volumes!  I have never seen anyone make crying look so good 😆

Sanaya's smile, laughter and cry just stunning😳
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Originally posted by: skydome

Thank you for opening this post.  Every time, I watch IPK - My eyes search for Sanaya and only Sanaya.  I was attracted to the show because of Sanaya's acting, and till now am attracted just because of her.  She is the life of this serial (story or no story, dialogue or no dialogue, minimum space time or whatever...)  so simply rocks.

Her work and acting has been so... consistent and only getting better day by day.  A very dedicated and sincere actor.  She is really very talented, and we pray that she shines like this in her future endeavour.

We her admirers salute her for excellent work.

It's a damm shame that these days she is seemingly being sidelined!   I too watch for her and instead I get "someone" else
MAGSTER thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sanaya irani is a talent awesome brilliant actress whiether given dialogues or not , her acting shines brighter with the emotions portrays , because never feel that she is acting ... She does her job very good ... She is a great actress that's why we love her so much and her acting as well
abby2181 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well said. Sanaya's performance till date has been flawless. She is an absolute pleasure to watch.

HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with u. Sanaya is just awesome.
terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Frankly she is the best actress of bolly tv. I for one watch this play to see her act, she is so natural that you believe everything expressed by her.👏