Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshian18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Absolutely agree with you!!!! She is the MOST UNDERRATED ACTRESS so much better than Sakshi Tanwar!! I just love Sanaya as an actress, she was too good today!
jen_x thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
totally agreed! Sanaya does it so great! This girl makes me cry when she cries..
ymail_my thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: advaita

yeah!! completely agree wid u !!! luvd ur post!!! yup she is alwaysss d best!!! she is d backbone of ipkknd!!!! ipkkndis blessed 2 hav such a wonderful lead pair!!!!

YUP...BACKBONE IS THE WORD...
CVs try all the different tracks ALL THE TIME...and whenever something doesnt work...they always come back to Sanaya...who can just brighten the screen and the erial up with her emotions and acting... 
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
She had tp just stand and emote, whereas other characters were delivering their dialogues and all. But believe me I couldn't take my eyes off her. I wouldn't looking anywhere else.She has a true star power👏
ymail_my thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aphrodite

One word... Outstanding!!!!
Just her screen presence is enough to bring about the magical feeling in the episode...the way she cried with and for arnav was truely heart touching...loved her in the epi today...to be honest i was glued to this show due to her character...even though the CVs have spoilt the character but she still portrays and acts every bit of it given tO her extremely well!!!

Yesss- so true the underlined portion is...
The way they butchered her character...turning her from a fiesty girl who was scared of ASR but also could stand up to him...into a joker doing sill comedy and recently have just objectivized her turning her into ASR's object of desire and nothing else...this girl has done it all with so mmuchh conviction...and never ever has she slipped in terms of acting or professionalism ...

I hope she gets to do an awesome movie where her talen is truly appreciated and sometimes I wish she gets to leave IPK which just uses her as the trump card... 
tintin70 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
  It is her innate ability to be present fully in each new moment. The way she carries herself whether she has been given dialogues or not , is just noteworthy, She has improved a lot since MJHT. She was good in that , but here she rocks.
    I always felt that  the need of giving more space to Khushi's character. May be later on CVs will focus on her. But she can carry herself - alone ...
ymail_my thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonapari

yep she looks really cute when she cries...
I mean I feel bad when she is crying but yah she looks like a cute little girl  with innocent face...
her hugs seem very real...with so much passion...i mean you always feel khushi kumari gupta singh raizada just loves her laad governer so so much...😳

Yes shee has been soo efective in her character up even though the character itself has been inconsistent int he storyline (in terms of sometimes she is smart and solves the villain's mystery and sometimes she is shown silly to not even remember when she booked the hotel appointment for or one time she is shown to oppose ASR's moves...and next time she is shown to be caving in...)

Comedy/tragedy/pain/revenge/coy/fierce/scheming (agains Shyam)/supportive/loving/
SHE DOES IT ALL...
AND SHE ROCKS EACH AND EVERY EMOTION

ymail_my thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbtr

Agreed! 

Today, she was inconsequential. She was there only as a support for Arnav and Anjali. 
But her screen presence is so powerful that just by her being there, just by her mesmerizing eyes, just by her expressions, just by her body language, the show would have faltered were it not for her! There is just something magical about her that feels complete when she appears on screen. And it feels lacking when she is not there.
In spite of being sidelined by the media, the PH, the CVs and many others, she has carved a niche for herself and her acting prowess. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that IPKKND would fail miserably without her. 

Very true...
While the CVs and makers are busy killing her character (to follow their loyalty to DB/ Anj ) and giving Sanya the least amount of focus and importance...SHE IS THE ONE WHO HAS GOT IPKs BACK...
-Saba- thumbnail
YES YES...!!
M in love with her.
She is just awesome.
Love you to make this topic.
proud to be her fan
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
agreed,, yesterday,, she rarely got to speak any dialogue... but her xpressions were bang on,, i hope CVs give her an opportunity to exhibit  her talent..