Arjun

India-Forums

   
Arjun
Arjun

OS Requests (Page 4)

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Joined: 13 July 2012
Posts: 19176

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplekid

Originally posted by haruhi26

i'd like a mixture of violence( dont torture Riya too much however, and specially since sunday's epi, wont go much with z damsel in distress type), some fightings between Ariya, Arjun falling for Riya but not accepting it, and thus always shouting at Riya or ignoring her, Riya slapping Arjun at least once coz of his talks, and then finally love, a passionate love storyLOL...
Actually have lots of ideas...
But write anything of your choice, sure i'l love it Wink


Will be up 9/6 USA time! Thanks for requesting!
thank you so so much, will be waiting eagerly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purplekid

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Joined: 20 June 2012
Posts: 11082

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
I want an emotional,super romantic, sweet, cute OS of ariya with a love hate relationship in beginning ...plz plz plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purplekid

M.V.Kohli007 IF-Rockerz
M.V.Kohli007
M.V.Kohli007

Joined: 27 May 2009
Posts: 5015

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Sry dear . before u complte my 1st request...
 
I'll give u another idea...
 
Riya is clg gng student , she is nt part wit ETF..
 
Roshni is Rathod little sis.. , Arjun & Rathod is best frnds..
 
Roshni secretly loves Arjun , Arjun is unware abt tht.. bt Rathod  knew abt it.. So , he wnts Arjun
 
marry wit his sis... bt he cn't talk wit Arjun abt it yet.. bcoz of thr tight schdule..
 
i'll give u 2 points.. for Riya.. bcoz im confuse abt it.. which 1 is nycc. plz u decide it.
 
1. In one case (happens in a Riya's clg ) Arjun meet her & fall 4 her & riya too fall for him .
 
2. Riya is Arjun's secret clg gng gf...madly in luv.. & ETF unware abt it.. (Ariya meet secretly)
 
whn Rathod finds out abt Ariya ... hw will he handle his little sis..
 
bt plz ARIYA MARRIED at the last..
 
 
one big thing i wnt to mention .. Arjun is still bachlor .. he is nt married ... plz plz...
 
Sry dear.. Smile i give lotz of task...
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sups2222purplekid

smiley21 Groupbie
smiley21
smiley21

Joined: 06 September 2012
Posts: 78

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
heyy i hav one request...can u write one funny/cute/romantic

something where ariya just confessed and got together and the etf team knows abt...shree and chottu bugging riya abt it or the whole team making jokes abt them...

thanks :)

P.S. all of ur other work is awesome...keep it up :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Liza.princess14purplekidM.V.Kohli007

Liza. Senior Member
Liza.
Liza.

Joined: 27 August 2008
Posts: 661

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley21

heyy i hav one request...can u write one funny/cute/romantic

something where ariya just confessed and got together and the etf team knows abt...shree and chottu bugging riya abt it or the whole team making jokes abt them...

thanks :)

P.S. all of ur other work is awesome...keep it up :)


Ou I also like this idea :) It would be too adorable !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley21Kareena1994purplekid

purplekid IF-Dazzler
purplekid
purplekid

Joined: 01 January 2012
Posts: 3082

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

I want an emotional,super romantic, sweet, cute OS of ariya with a love hate relationship in beginning ...plz plz plz

Almost all of them are like that! Ahah! :) But I have an idea in mind. WIll be up 9/10 USA time
purplekid IF-Dazzler
purplekid
purplekid

Joined: 01 January 2012
Posts: 3082

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by M.V.Kohli007

Sry dear . before u complte my 1st request...
 
I'll give u another idea...
 
Riya is clg gng student , she is nt part wit ETF..
 
Roshni is Rathod little sis.. , Arjun & Rathod is best frnds..
 
Roshni secretly loves Arjun , Arjun is unware abt tht.. bt Rathod  knew abt it.. So , he wnts Arjun
 
marry wit his sis... bt he cn't talk wit Arjun abt it yet.. bcoz of thr tight schdule..
 
i'll give u 2 points.. for Riya.. bcoz im confuse abt it.. which 1 is nycc. plz u decide it.
 
1. In one case (happens in a Riya's clg ) Arjun meet her & fall 4 her & riya too fall for him .
 
2. Riya is Arjun's secret clg gng gf...madly in luv.. & ETF unware abt it.. (Ariya meet secretly)
 
whn Rathod finds out abt Ariya ... hw will he handle his little sis..
 
bt plz ARIYA MARRIED at the last..
 
 
one big thing i wnt to mention .. Arjun is still bachlor .. he is nt married ... plz plz...
 
Sry dear.. Smile i give lotz of task...
 
 

Sorry, but I only have time for OS's! This is more of an FF, and I have too much homework ATM. I'll try to write it over summer, maybe? SORRY!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sups2222M.V.Kohli007

purplekid IF-Dazzler
purplekid
purplekid

Joined: 01 January 2012
Posts: 3082

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley21

heyy i hav one request...can u write one funny/cute/romantic

something where ariya just confessed and got together and the etf team knows abt...shree and chottu bugging riya abt it or the whole team making jokes abt them...

thanks :)

P.S. all of ur other work is awesome...keep it up :)

Definetly! I really like the idea. It will be up 9/11 USA time!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley21Liza.princess14Kareena1994

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index