OS Requests - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shah10

Hey..
Can you write something like they both are childhood friends but they both go separate ways and then meets in ETF again.

Thank you

I like this one! 10/6 for you, my lovely :D
Originally posted by Hermione1234

Hi!
I am in love with your writing. They are wonderful. Anyways, i have a small rquest.

Some problem during a case leads to arjun and riya's marriage. At night Riya wait anxiously for apologising to Arjun. But arjun opens his heart and pours out his love.

And if you don't mind , some sizzling romance.

I hope it is not too difficult.

Not difficult, it sounds like it'll be fun :) It'll be up 10/7!
Originally posted by purplekid

Babe, I'm really sorry, but since I'm going to school still, I have just barely enough time for one OS during my day. So sorry, but I can't :(

hey dear its really ok dear i don't mind

i'm happy that u are taking this task so seriously

Thank you
It is officially tommorow here, so I am sorry! But I'm still working on it :P
Hey I love ur all OS. They r really beautiful.I have a request for an os.
Its like 2 or 3 years have passed. Arjun have killed Sikandar all the painful chapter of past are closed. Now Arjun n Riya are happily married. I want u to write an os on a scene like Arjun is really stressed because of a tough case. Riya made a silly mistake and he shout at her loudly"Had hoti hai laparwahi ki Riya" Riya is hurt but she couldnot not say anything bc in office Arjun is her boss not husband. Arjun felt guilty and after office he manaofying her. I know I have given a long description but the main points r
1.they r happily married.
2.Arjun shout at her at office and she is hurt.
3.after office Arjun manaofying her.
Hope u get it. Pls dear will u write this os for me.Edited by Arieltabi - 11 years ago
Hey dear , i knw your r too busy..

Bt i am in love wit your writing.

So , i drop another OS request.

I dn't wnt to OS fully on Ariya. 

Ariya is happily married.

In a one case Rathod found his long last love. Thy still  both love each other.

She also have Rathod's baby too. Girl r boy u decide. All ETF team knows abt it.

I just wnt to know Team & Rathod's reaction .

What will Rathod do nw.

Tke your own time babe.😃
Originally posted by Arieltabi

Its like 2 or 3 years have passed. Arjun have killed Sikandar all the painful chapter of past are closed. Now Arjun n Riya are happily married. I want u to write an os on a scene like Arjun is really stressed because of a tough case. Riya made a silly mistake and he shout at her loudly"Had hoti hai laparwahi ki Riya" Riya is hurt but she couldnot not say anything bc in office Arjun is her boss not husband. Arjun felt guilty and after office he manaofying her. I know I have given a long description but the main points r
Hope u get it. Pls dear will u write this os for me.

Nyc idea. Love it.
Wud b waitin for it
Originally posted by Arieltabi

Hope u get it. Pls dear will u write this os for me.

Loved the idea! !0/8 for you babes!