Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

If you were in jeevikas place what would you do

Mizchiefmaker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys did not make a post long but I have been loving this current track this is the initial show our behnas r back making sacrifices fighting against the world for each others happiness but I would like to ask forum members if you were in jeevs place wt would u do Honest answers?

I know its wrong cos by saving ones life another unborn baby is going to loose there life but for example if that someone is ur life who means the world to you would u make that sacrifice.

I would not even have second tawts and would do it. In order to save my most loved one I can have many kids but nva b able to bring back a person iv lived for or known for years please share your views I know not wrong and mayb some agree but all commemts are welcome 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaad_luvz thumbnail
I dnt knw...
Bt am agree wit u...
Nyway jeevka s goin thru a vry tough track...srsly cnt evn thng f such a situatn n real lyf...surly i vl bcme mad if im jeevika...
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
honestly speaking i would save my sister because you can have another baby but you cant have another sister
Ashirania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tbh, i wouldn't even wait this long.i would have given up the baby without a second thought the moment the doctor told me i could save my sister... I may sound immature or childish, bt there's no way a child i can have again is going to become more important than my sister who means the world to me.
totalmess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really don't know, I am waaay to young to have had any kids or to get pregnant any time soon but I feel that you can only properly make that kind of decision when you are in the situation, which is why I hated it when people were bashing Jeevika over her decision, I doubt that any of us know what it is like at all.
desi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She's in a tough position esp because of what her in-laws are going to say/think. Even if viren agrees with her and she saves maanvi's life..i have a feeling in the future jeevika isnt gonna be able to have children and evryone is going to blame maanvi for that. Its very hard to make a decision. I would save my siblings life if i had the choice. Like everyone said you can always have another kid. 
lafiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wish me r no one should hav tis situation in life... 
isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i'm with jeevika...& i will be with her
i salute her decision...i wish her best of luck
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes it is difficult toughest phase for jeevika and in real life...like her so many people even if it was me.. would surely become the donor and save a life who was d world to u all these years...
losing the baby is very painful and hurt...but the dreams wid the baby can be fulfilled again but not manvi life...

the guilt and pain of not becoming donor to her loved ones is much bigger than the guilt of aborting baby.
.Sumi. thumbnail
I seriously have no idea what would I do...but its gonna be the biggest and the toughest part for JV to take this decision...