India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPK's very own HP :D

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
ERR Hi! LOL So I have no idea what the purpose of this thread is, but lately all the acting and drama was getting to much for me and Haffy which resorted us to talk about Harry Potter. After crazy conversations we concluded that the IPK characters are very similar to ones from the Harry Potter cast. So enough of my Bak Bak and let me present to you Shantivan's very own Harry Potter crew

OBVIOUSLY I have to start with our Arnav Singh Raizada LOL This may surprise you all but yes Arnav portrays the role of ... 

[CENTER]

Funny I guess but yes he isn't harry potter because Harry was sacrificing and Draco was malicious and mean just like out Laad Governor.

NEXT I would like to present to you our own very Harry Potter which goes to Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. How many times have we seen her fight for her family and sacrifice her happiness for her sister. So Khushi you can take the privilege of being our own Harry Puttar.

LaLa! Who do you think Our NK is? Let me tell you he fits the role of Neville perfectly!! Since Mr Longbottom was sweet and cute just like our NK we gave that role to him.

This is awkward Mr Akash the other brother of Arnav, the one we forget half the time LOL Well he's Goyle. No point hiding that. Just a whimp Like Goyle.

And his wife Payal Raizada well she's just going to have to be Lavender, yes the one that kisses Ron a bit too much LOL

Moving on to the rockers of the show, Daadji who could we forget her. So We have a surprise here Daadi is Dolores Umbridge. The pink lady!! Simply mean like her and dominate. This fits her perfectly crazy!!

Our sweet Nani has to be Professor mcgonagall, in the last movie she rocked with her booms and fighting skills lol!

Buaji well no surprise here she is Hagrid, sweet and loving. Hargrid and her do make a cute couple. Mind my bizarre mind.

Mamiji! Hello Hi Bye Bye she is Gilderoy Lockhart!! Who is so full of himself. He is the Mami's twin. So enough said.

Mama ji, the one everyone forgets he is Sirius black who tends to disappear quite bit as well.

Shashi Gupta is Lupin! Since he isn't much active in the show LOL

And now coming to the best bit!!

Mr Shyam is... you obviously know this one Lord Voldermort. I don't need to explain my reasons why.

And his side kick, Bellatrix is his one and only Rani Sahiba.

Those two are perfct for each other in the show and in the movie.

I hope this was entertaining and I was laughing the whole time I made this!! 

Those who don't watch HP, sorry and those who do hope you all laughed LOL

Edited by Aveiro - 03 September 2012 at 4:10pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

AtyaySu_SomerholicArshi94.Kryptonite.iLuvYellow.Aisha.GirlOfFireCythereapurplekidCetronia1yyy2krish3.Euphoria.asha...MsDramaQueenEXPELLIARMUS-MKB-aartipartyypriya_86

Cytherea IF-Dazzler
Cytherea
Cytherea

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Liyaaa!!

OMG we are at our creative best when we're bored Wink

So first off I spent 10 mins drooling- yes drooling over Draco- much like we drool over Barun ;)

As for Hitler Dadi, I can totally see her as Dolores.. yes she's got the same self righteous vibe as UmbridgeLOL Yep yep!

Ooh and when did Neville get so hot?? Hubba hubba!! N.K is soo totally Neville!! Loyal and brave

As for the Voldy and Bella gif, I was ROFL.. Bella's eye popping expression and Voldy's maniacal grin are spot on for Anji and Shyam :P 

Can't wait for the OS!!

Edited by shiv-gauri4eva - 03 September 2012 at 5:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Euphoria.PersieV

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Can't post here too. Dammit.

CythereaPersieV

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boyznaka

Can't post here too. Dammit.

It's updated now LOL
Sumuki Goldie
Sumuki
Sumuki

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
I love the Harry Puttar

CythereaPersieV

MsDramaQueen IF-Rockerz
MsDramaQueen
MsDramaQueen

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
HAHAHAH Liya this was hilarious!
ROFL
Nice job!

Can't. Stop. Laughing.
LOL Voldemort ---> Shyam
Enough said.

CythereaPersieV

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsDramaQueen

HAHAHAH Liya this was hilarious!
ROFL
Nice job!

Can't. Stop. Laughing.
LOL Voldemort ---> Shyam
Enough said.

The GIF I put on so fits SHYAM! No joke!

CythereaMsDramaQueen

BlueMystique IF-Rockerz
BlueMystique
BlueMystique

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
res tresfblgkbijv

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cytherea

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index