MR21minizzenchanted23GeeshuEXOLSRJKiMahakaali

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
wow...so many together...reswaEmbarrassed

edit:
my comments for ~O Saathi re~

I just love the start it's beautiful blend of pre-leap and post-leap scenes,the melody is haunting and the photography out of this world providing perfect backdrop to this beautiful visually astounding and emotionally captivating painting that you have so imaginatively painted on celluloid...I think it's one of your best work todate Piyu...I can't take a pick if this one is better or Koi Fariyaad but anyways brilliant work...Thank you so much for this...please make more

I will comment separately on each as each of them deserves individual appreciationsHug 

Edited by enchanted23 - 04 September 2012 at 1:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21Geeshumanzilmukul

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Piu Hug...wow...loved all of them very much Big smile... most of them are my favorite songs...so I am all watching them again n again...me missing them too much these days...nothing to watch these days in TV...

Edited by MR21 - 04 September 2012 at 5:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshumanzilmukul

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
PiuHugI loved all of them but my favs have to be "o sathi re" and "koi yeh kaise bataye".I loved these two so much.I loved the colouring of these two VMs.They go so well with the tone of the VMs.The songs are a perfect choice.O Sathi Re is very very romantic but it has a sadness to it that makes it so beautiful to watch.Koi yeh Kiase bataye -now that one made all emotional.The scenes that you chose were perfectCry

Then it is Aankhen bhi for me.This was dreamy and romantic.All my fav scenes rolled into one beautiful VMDay Dreaming

Do pal ruka was quite an emotional affair.I loved the scenes you used for the stanzas "Tum the...".I loved the scenes you used for GulluEmbarrassed

Tujhe Bhula diya-I love this song so much.I had made a VM on this song but could not cover the entire song.I loved the scenes you used for the chorus parts "Teri yaadoin...likha"Cry

looking forward to many more bouquets from you VM queenEmbarrassed

MR21Geeshumanzilmukul

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

~Koi  ye Kaise Bataye~

An emotional story where you are bound to feel your hope dashed with his every tear and raised with each time the hand is extended or a small smile more likely conveyed through eyes aha….beautifully done…

My fav bits

0:46-1:04 "Yehi duniya hai,toh phir aisi yeah duniya kyun hai" and Kesar nodding with the lyrics murmering teri duniya meri duniya se lag kyun hai…amazing brilliant…couldn't have been better….

"yehi hota hai,toh aakhir yehi hota kyun hai" and here goes agar teri duniya meri duniya se alag hai toh…again wow…superb synchronization…..I am dead…I have watched this fair few times but can't get enough….Clap

1:36-1:47 "Itni kurbat hai toh faasla itna kyun hai…." And use of two scene one with Kesar outside her home and she pulling the pallu and one him outside the window with curtain drawn…so close yet so far…again amazing selection of scenes to sync with lyrics..just perfect…it's magical…Embarrassed

2:17-2:33 "Aas jo tut gayee ,phir se badhata kyun hai…." And here again those two scene just tugs at your heart,her unconsciously petting his back and him getting all worked up and next that extension of hand again asking for his friendship….thinking about it gives me goosebumpsClap

I can go on and on…this two with beautiful song like this…just magic…alas we may never see anything like this ever againCry

MR21minizzmanzilmukul

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
res1 Party

res2 Big smile

res3 Smile

res4 Stern Smile

res5 Shocked

yaaarrr...you're gonna make a record...making a beautiful VM within a short period of time  is not an easy task for a doctor like you... All of your VMs are really beautyful Clap 

I'll unres this post soon Embarrassed

MR21minizzmanzilmukul

SRJKiMahakaali IF-Sizzlerz
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
piyu sorry itne din nahi aaye isse forum mein , kitna kuch miss hua.
i loved all the vms dear.
u guys made my dayHug
missing kgCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
where was I Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index