Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

-||- Afsar Bitiya Demand List -||- (Page 9)

trinilisa IF-Rockerz
trinilisa
trinilisa

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
I totally agree 100% - an entire episode dedicated to our dear Prishna - full of romance ! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

Ragvir_Prishna Goldie
Ragvir_Prishna
Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Yeah I really want an episode with only Prishna and a rain scene as well

trinilisa IF-Rockerz
trinilisa
trinilisa

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
I want Pintu and Krishna to have romantic moments infront of Pinky - she will definitely die!

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinilisa

I want Pintu and Krishna to have romantic moments infront of Pinky - she will definitely die!

That would be awesome, Pinky will be burning with jealousy when she sees Prishna romancing. Embarrassed Big smile

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 24 October 2012 at 2:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Prishna should go on a short holiday...they really need a break as much as we do...from this internal war - 
abhi shaadi ho gayi hai...so let the newly weds be...
and the romantically weds take off on a nice trip to enjoy some good moments by themselves...

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Prishna should go on a short holiday...they really need a break as much as we do...from this internal war - 
abhi shaadi ho gayi hai...so let the newly weds be...
and the romantically weds take off on a nice trip to enjoy some good moments by themselves...

I agree they should go on a short holiday Big smile Embarrassed away from all this trouble.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Pintu and Krishna should let Pinky handle Sonu and not offer help - not because they don't want to but because of Pinky and her evil intentions of getting them into trouble...

They should very clearly come up with the IAS issue at home now that Pinky is also a working bahu...though she married Babloo to mother Sonu...as a prime wish...
So she can sit at home if she wishes and take care of her household responsibilities...

Prishna returned home only to see the wedding was stopped but all they managed was in seeing that the rituals were not followed in the interest of Babloo and his life...

So time has come that they move on...Krishna starts focussing on her studies...Pintu supporting her as always and they can even leave home now if TTS again starts off with his condition...

Carrying on with too much of Pinky - Krishna scenes may become a bit of a drag for all...thats what I feel...

A few episodes of Prishna or Krishna and her preparation of IAS will back the story to the main lines of AB!

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Pintu and Krishna should let Pinky handle Sonu and not offer help - not because they don't want to but because of Pinky and her evil intentions of getting them into trouble...

They should very clearly come up with the IAS issue at home now that Pinky is also a working bahu...though she married Babloo to mother Sonu...as a prime wish...
So she can sit at home if she wishes and take care of her household responsibilities...

Prishna returned home only to see the wedding was stopped but all they managed was in seeing that the rituals were not followed in the interest of Babloo and his life...

So time has come that they move on...Krishna starts focussing on her studies...Pintu supporting her as always and they can even leave home now if TTS again starts off with his condition...

Carrying on with too much of Pinky - Krishna scenes may become a bit of a drag for all...thats what I feel...

A few episodes of Prishna or Krishna and her preparation of IAS will back the story to the main lines of AB!

I agree Di . Carrying krishna-Pinky  scenes will start look drag . So Soon they should bring focus on Prishna . 

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 29 October 2012 at 6:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverDragon-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index