Afsar Bitiya

-||- Afsar Bitiya Demand List -||- (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 15

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

I just love this post my 1st wish just like every1 else is we got to see pintu shirtless. I have a cheesy shirtless scene where pintu is asleep in bed covered with black silk sheets to his waist ofcourse and krishna comes out of the bathroom her hair wil be wet and upon seeing him wnt be able to control herself and goes near to him. At 1st she just notices his face and than the fact that he is shirtless and she blushes bt seeing that he isnt awake continues looking at him unaware that he had been pretending to sleep. she would attempt to touch bt at the last minute pull away only to have her hands caught and in her shock at being caught peeking at him falls on top of him.

I also would love watching them study together. 

Omg Sandia that would be an awesome scene, and I would like to see Prishna studying together as well Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiabmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-||- Afsar Bitiya Demand List -||- (Page 7)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I want a Romantic date of Prishna as a celebration to when and if Krishna gets through the enquiry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RagvirFan123

I want an a scene of Prishna, with Pinto entering Krishna house through her Window again.
  totally forget to mention that i wanted to see this scene as well the last time it was just done so creepily that i didnt enjoy it.  wish it would be done more romantically if they do it again it would be awesome to see what krishna reaction would be. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ragvir_Prishnamoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

-ILoVeKinshuk-

IF-Stunnerz

-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Shirtless Pintu Singh plz!!!Cool

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

Ragvir_Prishna

Goldie

Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
I want Pinto t leave the house and stay with Krishna in their own home

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-kmfan_2-ILoVeKinshuk-

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Pintu moves out of the TTS mansion and lives with Krishna...

Pinky marries Babloo and is unable to shoulder the dual responsibilities of house and work.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ragvir_Prishna-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk-ILoVeKinshuk-

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
I also want Pintu to leave the house and want him to live with krishna seperately in their new own house and also want to see lotz and lotz of Romance b/w Prishna there .Embarrassed

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 October 2012 at 6:55am

Ragvir_Prishna-SilverDragon-

Ragvir_Prishna

Goldie

Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
yeah i really want pinto to leave the house and to live with krishna seperately and also i would love to see prishna romantic date.

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.