Afsar Bitiya

-||- Afsar Bitiya Demand List -||- (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 15

ksfan2

IF-Dazzler

ksfan2

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
i want pinto to work in the same office of krishna after krishna becomes IAS. i always wanted it when she was a BDO.and ofcourse i want pintu slap pinky whenever she pokes her nose in prishna's matter.it will do her good..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-||- Afsar Bitiya Demand List -||- (Page 6)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ragvir_Prishna

Goldie

Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
I want a scene in Bhopal where Prishna are under the sky laying down and really close to eachother and holding hands and looking up at the sky together.

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
I aso want prishna to stay in Bhopal where we get Rain song seq on song "HUMTUM"Day Dreaming and lotzz more Romantic close intimate scenes .I wish we get it Day Dreaming

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 03 October 2012 at 7:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverDragon-

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
I just love this post my 1st wish just like every1 else is we got to see pintu shirtless. I have a cheesy shirtless scene where pintu is asleep in bed covered with black silk sheets to his waist ofcourse and krishna comes out of the bathroom her hair wil be wet and upon seeing him wnt be able to control herself and goes near to him. At 1st she just notices his face and than the fact that he is shirtless and she blushes bt seeing that he isnt awake continues looking at him unaware that he had been pretending to sleep. she would attempt to touch bt at the last minute pull away only to have her hands caught and in her shock at being caught peeking at him falls on top of him.

I also would love watching them study together.

And knw my fav wish is to see PDB being stoned by a bunch of ppl for their corrupt ways. Babloo can came and save pinky it could be their 1st uncreepy scene together.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ragvir_Prishnamoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
I just love this post my 1st wish just like every1 else is we got to see pintu shirtless. I have a cheesy shirtless scene where pintu is asleep in bed covered with black silk sheets to his waist ofcourse and krishna comes out of the bathroom her hair wil be wet and upon seeing him wnt be able to control herself and goes near to him. At 1st she just notices his face and than the fact that he is shirtless and she blushes bt seeing that he isnt awake continues looking at him unaware that he had been pretending to sleep. she would attempt to touch bt at the last minute pull away only to have her hands caught and in her shock at being caught peeking at him falls on top of him.

And now my fav wish is to see PDB being stoned by a bunch of ppl for their corrupt ways. Babloo can came and save pinky it could be their 1st uncreepy scene together.

Ragvir_Prishnamoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

And knw my fav wish is to see PDB being stoned by a bunch of ppl for their corrupt ways. Babloo can came and save pinky it could be their 1st uncreepy scene together.

Wow Sandia , Scene bhi soch liya Pintu Shirtless ka ? LOLWink . Loved it . So Romantic and Sizzling Embarrassed.I wish I wish we get itDay Dreaming

sandiab-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

Ragvir_Prishna

Goldie

Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

And now my fav wish is to see PDB being stoned by a bunch of ppl for their corrupt ways. Babloo can came and save pinky it could be their 1st uncreepy scene together.

Omg I would love to see a scene like this  

sandiab-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

Ragvir_Prishna

Goldie

Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
I want an a scene of Prishna, with Pinto entering Krishna house through her Window again.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.