Afsar Bitiya

-||- Afsar Bitiya Demand List -||- (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 15

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Nice Prishna romantic / passionate good scenes .and longgg one . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyaluvsKinshuktrinilisa-SilverDragon-taahir004

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-||- Afsar Bitiya Demand List -||- (Page 12)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
cvs please can youll give us

Pintu's individual track
Krishna's preparing for her exams
Prishna scenes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged

I'm changing this into a Demand List instead now, they're taking this Wish List like a Christmas Wish List sometimes they give it and sometimes they don't, so now I'm changing it to a Demand List to show that it's a Demand and not a Wish.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisamoniluvskinshukkmfan_2taahir004

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

I'm changing this into a Demand List instead now, they're taking this Wish List like a Christmas Wish List sometimes they give it and sometimes they don't, so now I'm changing it to a Demand List to show that it's a Demand and not a Wish.

Great one Fizu . Actually I was also thinking the same but U did it .So Thanks . And I think We should have it to be Sticky . So that Ct's could see it  and read it clearly . WIll u PM it to Ravjot to make it sticky ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Great one Fizu . Actually I was also thinking the same but U did it .So Thanks . And I think We should have it to be Sticky . So that Ct's could see it  and read it clearly . WIll u PM it to Ravjot to make it sticky ?

Thanks Moni and yeah I PMed Someone to make it sticky but no response, btw can a Coolbie make the post Sticky?

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Thanks Moni and yeah I PMed Someone to make it sticky but no response, btw can a Coolbie make the post Sticky?
I really don't have any idea about it dear ,

-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

I really don't have any idea about it dear ,

Oh ok thanks Moni Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Yes Fizu its about time the cvs take us serious and fulfill our demands

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.