Afsar Bitiya

-||- Afsar Bitiya Demand List -||- (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 15

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Krishna should be back with her focus on the IAS...soon...
Pinky must start mothering Sonu...as promised by her...LOL
Pintu must enable this to happen!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-||- Afsar Bitiya Demand List -||- (Page 10)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
I want Prishna to live seperately from Tuntun and them, they can have their own little house which they decorate and that and Krishna can study and Pinto can get a job for himself to keep him and Krishna finacially stable and they can be romantic without anyone disturbing them at all. Embarrassed

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 29 October 2012 at 3:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ragvir_Prishnamoniluvskinshuk

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Copying from my another post...A wish yet again...

I was just wondering with Karva Chauth coming this week...we should have a special episode on that...

There are two newly wedded couples in the TTS household...

One episode should be exclusive for Prishna 

and one more can have all other couples...Babloo - Pinky...TTS - Ganga...and BD...

I think it would be a great idea to get Prishna together for this...
Here is a mauka...faayda uthaane ke liye!Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ragvir_Prishnatrinilisa-SilverDragon-

Ragvir_Prishna

Goldie

Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
I want Prishna romantic scenes, I want Pinto to take Krishna out for a date or something =)

trinilisa-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

Ragvir_Prishna

Goldie

Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
I want to see more Prishna and way less Pinky 

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Pintu getting responsible...taking up a job...
Krishna studying and resting...
Pinky struggling with her daily routine which she has inflicted on herself by choice!
Babloo getting to know the truth behind Pinky's intentions of marrying him and trying to change her for the better...so a positive Pinky!

trinilisamoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I'd like a scene where Krishna wakes up during the night to find Pintu standing by the window and she goes and hugs him from behind by surprise, he then raises one hand and puts it around her and brings her to his side, they just stand there holding each other looking out at the moon, and after some time talk about how much they mean to each other and now they are going to become parents. Pintu then kisses Krishna on her forehead and she goes up to him and kisses him on the cheek which in turn makes him lift her in his arms and go to bed!!!

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinilisa

I'd like a scene where Krishna wakes up during the night to find Pintu standing by the window and she goes and hugs him from behind by surprise, he then raises one hand and puts it around her and brings her to his side, they just stand there holding each other looking out at the moon, and after some time talk about how much they mean to each other and now they are going to become parents. Pintu then kisses Krishna on her forehead and she goes up to him and kisses him on the cheek which in turn makes him lift her in his arms and go to bed!!!

OMG OMG This scene would be extremly extremly beautiful if it happens . I was imagining it on Prishna Day Dreaming . So So Beautiful Embarrassed . Ct's ARE U READING THIS ? Plzzz Plzz Give us this scene Plzzz 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.