India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

MOST Stupid Track (Page 2)

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
but i think only jealousy is not the reason behing Yash's anger!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jojo1986kholitaLoveforlife

ashGC_arja IF-Dazzler
ashGC_arja
ashGC_arja

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
this track is dragging very much... hope they bring out the real reason...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

berrysweetkholita

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iluvkanha_GCian

Agree even I feel the matter is something else, not just jealousy!!

kholitaVEENAGOPAL

jojo1986 Goldie
jojo1986
jojo1986

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinny_ranvir

for just a jealousy and a nite out wid a frnd on rainy nite, he is behaving like dis...

what about divorce truth...oh no plzz save the audience..

i am with you, god help us when the know about the divorceCry

rutu83kholita

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
With you on your thoughts... There were better ways to show the track but the CVs wanted to show the whole irony of the scindhias waiting for the changed happy go lucky Yash to come back from Mumbai and instead steps in much worse and need-a-psychatrist type of Yash... And they weaved the whoel track around that shock which kinda messed things...

All the reactions - right from Yash's violent reactions, disturbing the scindhia's peace to Aarti getting kicked out of the house (nearly), all seems very OTT for the reason finally exposed!!! A sensible potrayal of Yash that was shown to the public is different from the one shown now... CVs better give us some smashing Yash- Aarti moments soon for us to forgive Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsona

snowypatches02 Goldie
snowypatches02
snowypatches02

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Nice post and nice comments really frustrating the track is going on like Roller Coaster and not making heads or tails very true I also think the CV's are confused how to portray Yash's jealousy properly I think they lost the plot . The storyline is not following properly or could it be deliberate because Gurmeet is busy with JDJ so therefore they are showing bits here and bits there in flashback - CV's better have a good explanation in coming episodes otherwise people are going to loose interest and what a waste of talent of such skilled cast.  Confused  Buck up CV's !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annu_mshalfsonaberrysweet

honestyfirst IF-Rockerz
honestyfirst
honestyfirst

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by Iluvkanha_GCian

Agree even I feel the matter is something else, not just jealousy!!

yes even i feel the same

in todays epi we saw how aman told so easily that his heart is broken 2 times n he was so eager to marry arti...making one feel that he actualy loves arti 

moreover in precap he said ab mai bazo mardunga...putting finger at arti

i think like this he has done many things ...

n i think arti went out with aman without informing yash n after coming at 3 in night she went n slept as nothing happen n its not important to ans yash

n nxt day may be yash tried his best that arti tell him truth about she went out n all...but she didnt

arti kept the gyser on n fire thing happen n yash got angry

n may be yash heard arti n aman convo which hurt him   again he saw them together...

n again he tried arti to tell him where she was n tell him truth but arti tells lie again as she was planing something for yash with aman

nxt day they came home back
meghna.sky Senior Member
meghna.sky
meghna.sky

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
absurd ,unrealistic track  cvs have  been chosen,instead of interested we are loosing our patience.what a guyD'ohjust say it that you in love with your wife ,why this drama  and the worse part is and funny part is therapy kind of treatment or hypnotism ROFL.i must thank you the topic writer,each and every word is very true.grow up yash jireally come out from your mad fantasy world.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

berrysweet

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index