Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fate-Mate Thread FOUR Chapter 31 (Page 7)

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged

hi KC dear ... i am sitting glued to ur FF Fate Mate... its just awesome!!!

i am still at chapter 24 ... gawd n i dont feel like sleeping already!!! its 1 am... 
thats how i am glued ...

wonderful FF
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KC...

Ohh guess what !! i just cud not hook off myself ... istayed till 3 and finished the 29th chapter!!!Big smile

is that the last so far? i know thread 4 is created ... but did not see any further updated post...
if i am wrong pls point me to the post... 
if not yet updated then pls pls pls pls update soon!!!!!

honestly i dont really know the rate at which u post the updates as i was too busy reading ur work and did not bother abt how often the updates were made ...

i really really wanna see how things gets unfold... her past(to him)... her secret(wow cant wait for asr's reaction on this)... his past.. their confession... and i also think there will be a separation as well(some how sensing it ... now dont get biased Wink just my prediction).. their reunion etc etc ... so many to come ... 
and i really really cant wait!!! 

Loving it!!

Preets

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Appy,

Really Really loved the VM u made for KC's FF...
the scenes u chose are like perfeclty fitting the scenes in her FF!!

i read the FF in one shot yest .. stayed back til 3 in the morning to finish it... 
and the VM i watched just now is like cherry on the cake !!!

U guys Rock!!!
I really am not affected much with the current track in the show as i got glued to the creative writings of ppl u and KC and many more!!

y fear when r IF writers are hear!! 
Preets

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleoncymateli

shivi.10rocks IF-Rockerz
shivi.10rocks
shivi.10rocks

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
congrats for the new thread...
wish u keep on creating much more thread in future... ur work is a treat to d readers lyk me to read n enjoy n it s one of the best FF i came across
I hv already became a big fan of urs... what more to say
KEEP WRITING SUCH FAB. STUFFS.. no doubt whatever u write s worth readng always
thanx for providing us with such wonderful update... u always make my day

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleon

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Congrats for the new thread..
Lovely VM..

karmachameleon

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Graphic-tastic CC,FF Graphicer Head, AS Shop BC Winner

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Part A

Awe "Chori Chori hum gori se pyaar karenge"
Lovely Part, i was full awe. I loved how she was concerned about his car seat. That is so gloomy. Was missing her antics actually. OMG she splashed water on his face and he bursted out laughing? ASR was laughing? Are you serious KC? Well i know you are serious, he is him when he is with khushi, without his mask, without any pretension, without any restriction, and most importantly without any hesitation.

Part B
Awe he has started showing his concern, icecream, cold etc. Arnie you are in laov baby. Confused. but KC is hell bend on not giving us your kiss flashback  Ouch Angry i hate you KC for this but i love you more than i hate you Embarrassed.

Was it her wet hair or her drenched figure''.

Was it her singing or her dancing with him''..

Oye hoye Arnav babua, yeh jo hamari khushi kumari gupta hai na she is the babie doll and better than your firangs ok?

"bohot khubsoorat ho, yeh bikhri se zulphein hai inhe cheherese udne do"

Part C

Oh so now the spark! Khushi is now feeling all sorts of butterfly, acidity and all haan? Well well yeh to hona hi tha dude. Aur kitna door reh payega apna hotie se lolz. I can visualise how cute she must be looking in his oversized jacket. Adorable. I wander how can ASR resist to peck her? Awe she must be looking like a cute doll.
OMG OMG i was expecting this wnen khushi said that there is no mirror. ASR a step forward haan? Hai1 meye ho gai fida...kya scene has KC. I can so visualise Arnav's eyes ahem! well not in a guttery mind. Awe he is so attracted to her in a good way i.e ASR is a gentleman here more than yor Arnav in IASWR300.

"Ankhoon ki gustakhiya"

Part D

KC both are adorable in this part. I really wonder what happened in Arnav's life? Did he ever loved some woman? Will he ever sat that to khushi? how will khushi react to that? All the time reading this part i was thinking about arnav's past i dont know what. KC what have you stored for us? Arnav's past looks more darker and heavier than khushi. I am waiting for that day when he will burst out his past in front of her and she just hugs him tightly. i so want her to console him fully that time. Arnav is still a mystery for me. I wander why khushi is not trying to know more about him? i mean they are friends and khushi spends her entire time with him still she doesnot want to get close to her? will she ever ask him? if she ask what will he say? will he be able to hold his past from her? Ouch i know too many questions. but i couldnot help.

Part E

Ok now she wants to cook food for him? thats cute but why khushi? why u want to cook for him? and where is your "Arnav Singh Raizada"? what will you tell him when you meet him? what will you name this relationship of yourz with tsunami? what if Arnav Singh Raizada doesnot want you to continue this friendship with him then will you forget him? Wink Khushi you should think about it babes. KC i hope you give Khushi's POV on this someday. 
KC not fare at all, do you want me to punch you through the Laptop screen? When the hell are you going to give us their kiss babes? I am dying out of curiosity now. Please kuch to bolo yaar. she was mad at him? umm i think khushi is actually bold when she was drunk. I dont mind Wink. I am sure asr was resisitng and she was hell bent on kissing him Embarrassed

"Na jaane mere dil ko kya ho gaya"

Part F

Dekho dekho pura haq hai tumhara darling. Pyaar kya kya karata hai insaan ko. The greatest example is you duffer. Look what she has already done to you. you are a half changed man or should i say you are living your life freely now. doing what you want to do which you never did. Remember you getting up early in the morning to feed her dahi? taking her to her office? 

"Kuch tum kaho kuch hum kahe...khamoshi ko khamoshi se"

Edited by Appy_Indy - 05 September 2012 at 10:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonrocking meenuDraculaGirl

hakunamatata Goldie
hakunamatata
hakunamatata

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged

feel so LOST without FATEMATE...

when is chapter 30 rolling??

karmachameleon