Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fate-Mate Thread FOUR Chapter 31 (Page 50)

3shna3nath Groupbie
3shna3nath
3shna3nath

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
just read it nw...cudnt open it till nw due to net prob n was so damn frustrated...superb work...
arnav totally confused...bt wen vl khushi say she is waiting...bt then i gues the stry wil end dder..
nyways supppeerrbbb...
both ur ff's make me xcytd to open n read bt then the wait for the nxt one is cruel...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleon

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I want to know the what was the gossip about Mr.India ,it's okay if asr don't want to hear but I want to know...I can't digest my food and sleep peacefully till I know the gissip .can't even get my hands to write comments on such a nice update.

karmachameleon

karmachameleon IF-Dazzler
karmachameleon
karmachameleon

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya123

That's for getting the first 'RES'

*'UnRes'ing now*

karmachameleon, like you know already, words just wouldn't suffice to describe how awesome your writing skills are.
I haven't read chapter 30 because I'm not allowed to read it before I read chapter 29. I haven't read chapter 29 because I'm not allowed to read it before I read chapter 28... and so on and so forth.
I cannot comment on what I haven't read. But according to someone's rulebook, if I 'res' a comment, I bloody well 'unres' it. I have been informed that if I fail to do so, I will be attacked by some keedas emerging from my laptop screen, crawling their way onto me. I can assure you that I certainly wouldn't like that.
So, I decided to create a VM for YOU (yes, for YOU and not for any of your FFs). This is a 'Hotwa' special video. The choice of song for the video was inspired entirely by your username. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it for you.
xoxo <3

Ananya123:

Okay - sorry for not respoding promptly to this wonderful 'UNres'.

First thing first - Thanks for Unressing...

Secondly - WOW! Someone actually made a VM for me? - just for me. Not for my FFs. Now, that's something else...

I don't even have proper words to thank you for your extra effort and so much more than that - your love - YES - I thoroughly enjoyed watching it -  I am sure I enjoyed it MUCH MORE than you making it.

Being said that - Thanks for taking care of the Keeda in such a way that it might not bother you for sometime. :)

You totally shut me up with this WONDERFUL VM dedicated just for me...

I don't know what else to say...

The song? When I read your comments first - I thought - did you really find a song about girgit? LOL Then I thought maybe you used the Karmachameleon song - but then I remembered how you have already used that one previously.

You totally got me there - I had NO idea it could be about Karma/Karam. What a pleasant surprise...

And not to mention - Hotwa all the way - Man you just stole my heart all over again...

Thank you so much for taking the time out to UNres in such a way...I was totally shocked - hence the late reply - time lagta hai vapas prithvi pey aane mein...

Bottom line - LOVED IT and LOVED It and JUST LOVED IT DAMN IT!!

I wish I was good with graphics and all - if I was - I would have hugged you via internet...hehe

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

ananya123

ananya123 Goldie
ananya123
ananya123

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karmachameleon

Ananya123:

Okay - sorry for not respoding promptly to this wonderful 'UNres'.

First thing first - Thanks for Unressing...

Secondly - WOW! Someone actually made a VM for me? - just for me. Not for my FFs. Now, that's something else...

I don't even have proper words to thank you for your extra effort and so much more than that - your love - YES - I thoroughly enjoyed watching it -  I am sure I enjoyed it MUCH MORE than you making it.

Being said that - Thanks for taking care of the Keeda in such a way that it might not bother you for sometime. :)

You totally shut me up with this WONDERFUL VM dedicated just for me...

I don't know what else to say...

The song? When I read your comments first - I thought - did you really find a song about girgit? LOL Then I thought maybe you used the Karmachameleon song - but then I remembered how you have already used that one previously.

You totally got me there - I had NO idea it could be about Karma/Karam. What a pleasant surprise...

And not to mention - Hotwa all the way - Man you just stole my heart all over again...

Thank you so much for taking the time out to UNres in such a way...I was totally shocked - hence the late reply - time lagta hai vapas prithvi pey aane mein...

Bottom line - LOVED IT and LOVED It and JUST LOVED IT DAMN IT!!

I wish I was good with graphics and all - if I was - I would have hugged you via internet...hehe

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonstrawberry143

cymateli IF-Dazzler
cymateli
cymateli

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
30 pages of comments for such a wonderful mega update.. parttyy time!! DancingPartyDancing

Edited by cymateli - 11 September 2012 at 8:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonstrawberry143

coalfax IF-Dazzler
coalfax
coalfax

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
super duper update
Thanks for PM

karmachameleon

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
oh my gawwwd..that was wonderful...loved it very much dear n thnx 4da pm...

karmachameleon

berdine IF-Dazzler
berdine
berdine

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
WOW!!!Thumbs Up

karmachameleon

Go to top