Frequent Posters

cymateli thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
115th PAGE IT IS!! πŸ˜ƒ
reallyhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cymateli

Aah yes KC di is very particular with the grammar.. Lol.. Whenever I comment.. I knw there are errors.. I try to rectify them but then I am very careless so sometimes I just let it be 
And hey.. Dont mind but I have broken ur record.. with some crazy people over at my house I have still managed to stalk more soo yayy πŸ˜†  Aah sorry if I offended u.. But chalo I will let u knw I am crazy.. LOL πŸ˜›

oh well..i was told that my writing style is a bit of that of a teenager..you know short words..:D😳😳

soo..she had to read my comments twice or thrice to understand..:P
soo...i started using FULL WORDS for both the stories..though it takes double time but all the while i smile and type...thinking that she too would be having a smile ..Ouch

and as far as the stalking part is concerned..no worries dear..:) i dont mind jab tak you are an Arshi fan..soo..i would be and infact i am more than happy that you stalked more than me..it feels good to see such Arshi fans..:D *seriously*πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
cymateli thumbnail
Found this cool na???

karmachameleon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Found this cool na???

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

YES Pretty Cool.
cymateli thumbnail
Originally posted by: reallyhappy

oh well..i was told that my writing style is a bit of that of a teenager..you know short words..:D😳😳

soo..she had to read my comments twice or thrice to understand..:P
soo...i started using FULL WORDS for both the stories..though it takes double time but all the while i smile and type...thinking that she too would be having a smile ..

and as far as the stalking part is concerned..no worries dear..:) i dont mind jab tak you are an Arshi fan..soo..i would be and infact i am more than happy that you stalked more than me..it feels good to see such Arshi fans..:D *seriously*πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Aah.. I understand.. We have become soo used to using acronyms πŸ˜›

Aww so sweet.. well yea.. she writes such wonderful updates for us.. its then our duty to make her smile by giving her comments πŸ€—

And yea.. Arhi Craze all the way πŸ€—
cymateli thumbnail
Originally posted by: karmachameleon

😊

YES Pretty Cool.

I am researching on it now.. lol πŸ˜†

reallyhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aah.. I understand.. We have become soo used to using acronyms πŸ˜›

Aww so sweet.. well yea.. she writes such wonderful updates for us.. its then our duty to make her smile by giving her comments πŸ€—

And yea.. Arhi Craze all the way πŸ€—

lol..:D indeed..πŸ˜‰

exactly.!!! i love her work...to the core..:):) (i hope itti taareef sunn ne k baad she updates soon..:P)

❀️
cymateli thumbnail
@reallyhappy: Hayee kaash .. But she is saying SOON.. tou soon hoga.. Aah and look at the plus point if she takes longer tht means she is writing continuously.. has got carried away..means longer and more parts.. good for us.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Edited by cymateli - 11 years ago
arshistar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@reallyhappy: Hayee kaash .. But she is saying SOON.. tou soon hoga.. Aah and look at the plus point if she takes longer tht means she is writing continuously.. has got carried away..means longer and more parts.. good for us.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

look at the plus point if she takes longer tht means she is writing continuously.. has got carried away..means longer and more parts.. good for us.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I love the last line sooo muchhhπŸ€—

cymateli thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshistar

look at the plus point if she takes longer tht means she is writing continuously.. has got carried away..means longer and more parts.. good for us.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I love the last line sooo muchhhπŸ€—

Only if it comes true phir tou bas!! πŸ˜‰ *sigh*