Fan Fictions

Fate-Mate Thread FOUR Chapter 31 - Page 56

sam88 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Appy_Indy

your resed on the first page of my ONCE APON A TIME FAV FF 😭. NOW I HATE FATE-MATE coz I HATE KC sammy

after long time i got it on 1st pg but dont hate me for datCry

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lillyalam001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcum bk, nice update, i luv arnav in dis FF he is really v nice in dis FF, LUV UR STORY N UPDATE SOON
Mariam.Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
welcome back! fab update <3
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous update...

thanks 4 d pm
memories_im thumbnail
Nice! :)
was waiting for it.please update the next part soon :)
preciousgirl125 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOw !! Its been so long since u updated...thanx for the pm...that hello from u lighted up my face like anything...it feels so good to read anything u write...am falling in love with tsunami more and more...btw does gloomy realise the importance of him in her life ?? Continue soon...also waiting for an update for 'it all started with...' plz update soon :)
anamikaJCM thumbnail
Wonderful update. Worth every bit of wait. You write beautifully..specially the inner feelings and monologues. Awesome. Update soon.. we have all waited a long time for this update.
Koeli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sam88

after long time i got it on 1st pg but dont hate me for dat😭

Sammy i cannot love you for this 😡
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
ahhh!!! finally!! after what it feels like eons ago...it is sooo refreshing to read THE FATE MATE again!!

i missed u KC ... i missed to u soo much!! i tell u... 
i missed this arnav ... i missed this khushi!! 

Arnie finally realized he is in love!!!  or to say he likes her!!
when will khushi realize it too!??

i still dread the day she will reject him and arnav will come crashing down ... 
but i am not sure which of it is gonna happen 1st .. whether asr proposing and khushi rejecting? and then arnav asking her to promise her to never see him again / khushi realizing her growing interest in him and backing out only for a reason that she will someday find her 'fate mate'? / khushi confiding abt her 'fate mate' thingy to him? 
 dunno how u planned on taking this ahead!! but watever it is ... it gonna be interesting.. 

i just have a suggestion( if i am allowed to make one .. without bothering u that is) u have  reached 31 chap... good enough that the leads now know the imp of each others existence in their lives... 
i guess its time you take it to another level now!! whichever way it is... something should move on further... 
Pls pls pls do not get me wrong... pls dont feel offended ... its just a suggestion... i am anyways gonna be reading the FF nevertheless... 

i am so relieved to have u back dear!! 😊
Preets
anarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats for new thread...Clffhanger -when he extand his hand...next update soon...