Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaish912 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ok u wrote from A to J ... and then what kept us hanging like that at the interesting part πŸ˜‰
pantrossy thumbnail
KC...!
A very very happy anniversory dear
Opps ...
i m late by 2 days
Belated happy anniversory

Now i m listing some point that i liked most even each n everypoint was out of word
- first, i was in deep stress these days coz of overload study but u almost reduced all stress
Thank you for reducing my stress
- i was just smiling smiling n smiling while reading, smiling like idiot
- he was only thinking about her n smiling like idoit n i like it,
- i was surprised when i got to know about VOICE
That was naani...? Omg omg omg that was naani... I guessed that may be his sisi or closed fren but that was nani dude...!
Nani was like his fren here... Love their convo
- i laught out loude when ASR said about WOMEN n dark circle around nani's eyes
God..! I didnt know he can do that with nani... Same time it reminded me manorama mami ... I hope u understand why...?
- he was just glued to the printed shirt even he yelled to his servent for it..? Poor servent was hell scared but it made me more excited
I was like " tu to gaya kam se"
- he had dinner just becoz he promised to her...WOOOW
- he was still thinking to ring her but didnt...why..? Dont know..? I will ask him later
- naani rang hom again ..? Ha ha ha she realised later that her grandson was irritated by her extra excitment about khushi n he didnt like that so that he got one n only way to get rid of that tuntrum... Well AST knew how to handle WOMEN haa..! What a bid deal...
- finally khushi rang him just n their argument started... I love their " tell me" n i will ring u later" discussion
- omg omg she was talking about him even she didnt know who is that hot boss of her... She was going on m on n on n on .. he was just listening her ... Amazing
2 basket of coffe for Mr.india... ? Must interesting convo ever
She was talking frankly how other girl was trying to impress their hot boss n how he feel about him
I was really amazed when he asked about her dream guy n she said so honestly... I dont have word to describe for that moment... She said it n he was again lost on her every word

- she had to attened meeting but she doesnot know anything about fashion..? That was so funny thing for her but she had to do it as part of her job.. Even she was expecting that she may mert her hot boss today ... But no... Ofcourse not... Why would he come there While she was there... He wont be there till she left...

- i thought she almost knew who is her boss but all i vain... aSR manage to link other topic so that she couldnot suspect him

- wooo hooo she was askim him if she can come there n he was panic... ASr u r in love with khushi MAN
He was extra caring person specially when it comes to his khushi...his khushi..? Opps sorry khushi said he wasnt her boyfrend but it was bothering him.. Why she said he wasnt her boyfren...? Jo v ho usse farak padta he dmmmit

- well well well he was so restless when waiting for khushi..."pyar ka jadu chadgaya"

- his khushi was there now.. Infront of him n he was just lost

- ha ha ha under aaneko v nahi bola usne

- for my surprise she gifted him... I was like i was in dream
"ASR ko gift". ? I was curious at the same time .. "Mr. Perfect with sad face"...?
Omg omg omg what a gift yar
"Khushi teri choise ko mangayi" n n n he liked that gift.. Afterall that was given by his khushi

She gifted him as thank you ...? Khushi n her idea... Lovely
She knew that he was on the party just for her still she was asking him something.. U idiot if u know everything then what was the need to ask question...? WOMEN is ma answer

- he dragged her to near swimming pool n asked to swimm
N their argument all over again.. I enjoyed a lot their convo even she wannted to give somthing in return

Omg she promised to him that she will fulfill whatever he will ask
I m restless now... He even asked her to back off but khushi is khushi... He even said that he cam misuse or can ask anything but still ...

N
N
Again cliffhanger

Reatless all over again
What will he ask ...?
Will she able to fulfil her promise...?

Now one n only thing on ma mind...A very very BIG "what"

All i can say is outstanding part

At last , i would like to thanks again... U made my day n night
Thank for extra effort on this part
People normally spend their anniversory with husband
But u were bg with this update...

I know " thank" word is not enough for ur creation n hardwork
Once again "THANK YOU"
This update worked as my medicine
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
fab!!!!!! thnq fr d longgg update😊
sana11 thumbnail
hmmm from where to start..i just read the threads for the first time...but this story is just wow πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘i am regretting i didn t read this before..u have any idea how amazing u are at writing this story...am out of words to explain how much i have enjoyed every bit of this story...pls pls do pm me with the 31st update...i was like i was living this whole story..it was like life..ur superbπŸ€—πŸ‘
crazyji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey i read all the chapters at the same time super written...i do laugh along the story with your wording...its all so good...waiting for the next part😊
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh dear Fate Mate is an awsme story..i knw i'm a silent reader bt today i want to cmnt on it cz u r updating dis on ur anniversary..dat much love for dis ff or dat much love for da readers?whatever it s i'm greatful to u giving us a fabulus ff lyk dis..nd i'm a silent reader of IAS300rs..too...
strawberry143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sweetheart...u made ma day...bcoz of lack of time today  i read ur update only onceπŸ˜’... how do u do dudess  i mean you write a lot bt i still find, oh just now i started d read and its finish.😭...4 ur writing skill i feel i m lack of words bcoz i want to say all words which i feel abt  ur writng skill bt again i think it does not complement  u fully, ...in ur every single update i want to say  many thing bt everytime ma all word were eaten up by somebody ...bt believe me in my dream many times i write a comment wo v big comment, and when i woke up  in that very moment i thought today i will write ma all d fellings bt again u know i could nt write...

nd yes how can i forget its ur anniversary...u already give us treat to update Fate mate so its ma time 2 wish u...
Best wishes to you both on your anniversary,
May the love that u share Last your lifetime through,
As u make a wonderful pair.
Happy Wedding Anniversary...πŸ˜›

Edited by nishautsav - 11 years ago
45678 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

loved it. this is the best one.

devibnair2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail