Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree_dey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Sory cudnt cmnt earlier πŸ˜” wish u a happy belated happy anniversary ... So we got 9 parts of fate mate as a treat yaayyy 0β€ž20β€ž2it was lovely as usual bt wht can arnav ask as per d promise *thinkn thinkn* do update soon...loved it nd again a big πŸ€—
Mariam.Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
loved all the parts through and through <3 u're absolutely an awesome writer and I love your writing style <3

happy anniversary and congratz fate-mate on 4th thread. =D

dazzling_glory thumbnail
Hi
Finally I have finished reading this story as well. And I have absolutely loved it.
It proves all the filmy lines true... like - "Opposites attract" "someone some where is made for you" " marriages are made in haven" and so on.
Khushi and arnav have changed each others lives completely, and in a good way. Khushi has brought out the kind, caring and loving side on Aranv. While he has been a great friend and a constant support to khushi something which she has missed all her life. She has had to fight her battles independently and it feels good to have someone to pamper you. khushi is innocent and kind hearted...something which arnav has never had in his materialist world.
Coming to this part...
Congrats on the 4th thread!
Arnav's nani is shocked to see arnav speak so fondly about a girl and she cannot wait to get all the gossip. Loved the realtionship which they share...one of frindship and respect.
Khushi's gift for arnav was indeed PERFECT and he adored it like the mosr precious thing he had ever received. Its reaction were like that of a small child who gets his first birthday gift. And once again you have proved a very famous line " It is the thought and feelings which count and not the gift" (or something like that!)πŸ˜‰
Poor Arnav felt very awkward about hearing gossip on himself. The very workoholic ASR is busy spending time with his friend, letting his work take a back seat.
Aranv is going to need khushi's promise when she finds out about the things which he has been hidding from her, about all the help that he has given her or have you planned some thing bigger.
waiting for the next part...continue soon
p.s. Hope that your little angel is feeling better now.
hakunamatata thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

tumhi dekho na yeh kya ho gaya
tumhara hoon main aur tum meri
main hairaan hoon tumhen kya kahu
ke din mein hui kaisi chaandani
jaagi jaagi si hai phir bhi khwaabon mein hai
khoyi khoyi zindagi
tumhi dekho na yeh kya ho gaya
tumhara hoon main aur tum meri
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow superb updt

luvd it

updt soon

thanks for pm
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb updt

luvd it

updt soon

thanks for pm
hakunamatata thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

SMILING TO YOURSELF ARE WE NOW "IDIOTIC" ARNAV... LOLOLOLOL...
cymateli thumbnail
Divya whats with this craziness of urs abt idiotic Arnav?? πŸ˜›
unnimolarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So it was his nani
i cant literaly wait for the next update
but its ok i can try;-)
ok bye
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg...i read whole Ff in one day
.i love it i love it i love it
..omg i addicited to it...i get Arshi back
..it is much much better tham crap happening in real one..omg seriously u r fab writer u write every scene nd feeling so perfectly i love it...i just say i feel so relaxed feel my Arshi r back
ohhh wht i m imagining their romance when they realize their love for each other...when they get married omg where i m going
i just love it damnit...new Arshi relation as friends...
one more thing i love nani nd arnav relation in strt i thing it was anjali but thanks to u not to put here...i love nani nd arnav conversation.
i add u as buddy plz pm me nxt updateEdited by angel-iqra - 11 years ago