Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meradil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
that was an AMAZING update!!!!!!! Happy Anniversary!!! Thanks for updating for your fans :)

I really hope Arnav doesn't misuse... all of your questions at the end made it seem like he may, but i love the relationship they have.

I don't want this FF to end, but at the same time I want arnav to know about the 'fate' khushi has already dreamt about, the guy she's in love with without meeting, and most importantly his name...

but regardless of that, i know im gonna enjoy whatever it is that you will write :)

btw congrats on  thread 4!!!!!
hakunamatata thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I hope you had a ball with your hubby and princess..
so here is hoping that you always remain :

cheers :D :D 

now about FATEMATE :
SSSOOORRRIIIEEE I still haven't been able to read your FF...damn time difference.. :P :P :P And I'm babysitting few kids since last evening...so getting no free time at all...

abhirami777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karmachameleon

<p align="center"><font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Fate-Mate 30 Part J</font></font></p>

<font size="3" face="Calibri"></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Surprised to hear that, how he was done talking about
everything. How he didn't mention it further……</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">She couldn't even answer anything. It was her who had said
'no' and he let her be…….</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Then why was it bothering her now? She wasn't sure if he was
mad at her…..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">She didn't even know what he was thinking. She couldn't
tell. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">He turned around to leave, but stopped, not by himself, but
by her hand clasping onto his….</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">He halted, he turned back around, he looked at her hand
holding his, then he looked up to see her…….</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">With a questioned look……..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">She said……</font></font>

<font face="Calibri"><font size="3">Khushi: I know you came to the mehndi for me, because I am
the one who said it's the same thing and
I know it's a big deal for you to attend parties and stuff……….I don't know what
I was thinking when I said all that. I never ever thought that you will
actually take me that seriously. I am very surprised that you actually did
something like that………just so that I will learn to swim………I still don't know
why all this is so important……..but I do know that you did something so drastic
just for me………so in return I don't want to disappoint you……..I…….</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">ASR: I what? He quickly asked with a hope in his voice……</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Khushi: I am still not going to swim but……</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">ASR: But what? His voice was back to being confused…….</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Khushi: But I owe you one for my mistake. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">She pulled his hand up now, holding his hand in-between her
two slender hands, looked up to see him and said……</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Khushi: You can ask me to do any one thing, ONE THING, any
time, and I promise I will do that one thing without any question. Other than
swimming of course! I promise.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">And he felt her hands squeeze his while she confirmed her
promise.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">He smiled hearing her say that and replied……</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">ASR: It's not that serious, I don't need any such 'promise',
it's all good.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Khushi: No it's not. It's my fault, I shouldn't have said
that. I owe you one. You will have to accept it.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">ASR: Gloomy, I am serious, it's not that big of a deal. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Khushi: Not for you but for me it is……..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">ASR: Don't worry about it, it's NOT a big deal.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Khushi: It is a BIG deal. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">ASR: That's one heavy weight promise you are offering, you
know that right?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Khushi: I know.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">ASR: What if I misuse it?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Khushi: I know you won't.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">ASR: I might!</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Khushi: No, you won't. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">ASR: I am seriously telling you, it's quite alright. I don't
need any such promise.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Khushi: I know you don't need any such promise but I have
to…..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">ASR: Anything?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Khushi: Yes, other than swimming.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">ASR: Other than swimming, anything?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Khushi: Yes.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">ASR: Any time?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Khushi: Yes.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">ASR: You won't regret it?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Khushi: No, after all, a promise is a promise!</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">ASR: Are you sure? You might not realize it but it's a big
thing what you are offering me here.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Khushi: I am sure.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">ASR: Just because this shirt says Mr. Perfect doesn't mean
that I am actually perfect. I could misuse it.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">He warned her as clearly as he could…..</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Khushi: It's little too late to worry about that. I have
already promised.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">She ignored all his warnings……</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">ASR: Okay! I accept your offer. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">It was her who had offered such generous promise, then why
was she more excited than him? </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">He was the recipient of this wonderful offer but why was he
more worried than her?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">They both stood there, by that same pool, where they had
discussed this hot topic of swimming for the first time.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">It was still the same place where they put an end to this
topic, for good.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">She was still holding his hand, concluding her offer.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">He kept his hand there, accepting that offer.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">He cupped her left side of her face, with his available hand
and said….</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">ASR: I am asking you for the last time. Anything?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Khushi: I am telling you for the last time. Anything.</font></font>

<font face="Calibri"><font size="3">Little that they knew that this one offer would affect their
lives in such a way, someday………</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">To Be Continued…….</font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Almost 10,000 words of writing. That's a LOT of writing.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">PLUS – It's my anniversary today and look what I am doing,
updating Fate-Mate. </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">So do me a favor – write SOMETHING.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Ya – Like it, write something. I want to read your comments.
Bring it on!</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">New Readers: Very
Easy – just hit the Buddy Button for future updates. </font>

<font color="#cc00cc" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I hope you guys liked the much awaited Chapter 30. Thank You for reading. </font>
<font color="#cc00cc" size="3">-KC</font>

</p><p><font color="#cc00cc" size="3" face="Calibri"></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">

</font></font>

-Keerthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow big update so big THANKS😃
varsh8 thumbnail
first of all happy anniversary.
superb update.
I loved it.
waiting for future update to know what will he ask.
lovearshi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superbbb
Awesomeee
Amazinggg
Great update
Loved it!!!!
essess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey First Off- HAAPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second -- hope ur daughter is OK now.

Third--- great chapter-- lovd the nani interaction, also the introspection by Arnav, and have great expectations of that last promise!

THX!
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum... js lovd it... n happy anniversary
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy anniversary to u!
How's is ur little angel now? Is she fine??
Reg the update.. Thanks for the maha maha update..
It's a really complicated emotional love story.:)
Awaiting already for the nxt... N yes waiting for that anything
khusharnav thumbnail
Thanks for the long update.  Nicely written.  Great to see Arnav getting more into the 'relationship'.  Looking forward to some movement on Khushi's side.
👏