Users

Frequent Posters

cymateli thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
RESERVED πŸ₯³

Here's wishing you on ur very special day:

Oh well to celebrate with you.. I am sending over something:

Lalalalalalalalalala I am finally unressing πŸ˜³ I am SORRY KC di!! πŸ˜³

Sabse pehle Appy_Indy I loved the VMS!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Perfect for Fate-Mate!! πŸ˜ƒ

Appy_Indy U are a wonderful writer, an awesome VM and Banner maker!!!! πŸ˜ƒ 
(Kaash mein bhi aapki tarha itni ache banners bana sakti  )

Okay coming to the update πŸ˜ƒ Kya baat hai di? 10 chaps.. OMG 10 Chaps!! Iss speed se tou I am sure one day we can surely get A-Y chaps (apne kaha tha na Z nahi dein gi to keep us wanting for more so I remember it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ) Aur apne sahi kaha tha I want more and more and more! πŸ˜‰

Do I really need to tell you how was the update?? Really Di?? Comeon you knw how awesome it was!! The super-duper Grand update completely ROCKS!!

Mogamo Khush Hua!! πŸ˜† lol no no I am not magamo but yaar couldnt stop from saying this!! U truely made all of us happy.. I am sure everyone is extremely happy with the update.. Ofcourse they will be.. except we all want more!! 

Okay I will try to give a maha comment, so here it goes:

PART A:

Arnav babua.. OMG u cant simply take ur mind off Khushi Kumari Gupta!! πŸ˜‰ Acha hai acha hai... dont even think of taking her off ur thoughts.. but babua aisa na ho..khushi ke khyalo mein aap doobay rahe aur college aur office mein aap ka kaam tamaam ho jaye  πŸ€£

Hmm Arnav I completely agree with you.. khushi is perfect the way she is πŸ˜ƒ indeed a very strong girl πŸ˜Š
Par aapka kya past hai.. I want to knw..

Ab tou mujhe bhi khushi ki melodious voice sunni hai.. KC di record khushi's voice and send it over to me πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Dont worry Arnav, soon she will sing out of happiness everytime..aao jo ho gai apni princess ke saath πŸ˜ƒ

Hahahaha noticing ur room for the first time..aur yeh kya abhi tou nothing is official and u are happy thinking tht gloomy noticed ur room..hahaha.. hmm I knw u should be happy tht ur would be ------ (fill in the blank Arnav) likes ur room but abhi se..pehle sab kuch official tou karlo πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† (I have lost it!) 

Hahaha I still cant stop laughing when I remember ur mission impossible of avoiding Princess.. nakaam koshish..aww πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hayye she already is ruling over everything.. *pats on khushi's back* πŸ˜‰

Yayy ab u cant get away from her in anyway.. I remembered this song while reading this part..

ho ho ho o o o o o o... aa aa aa aa aa...
tumhi ehsaason mein, tumhi jazbaato mein
tumhi lamhato mein, tumhi din raato mein
baakhuda tumhi ho, har jagah tumhi ho
haan main dekhu jahaan jab, uss jagah tumhi ho
yeh jahaan tumhi ho, woh jahaan tumhi ho
iss jameen se falak ke darmiyaan tumhi ho
tum hi ho beshuba, tum hi ho
tum hi ho mujheme haan, tum hi ho
tum hi ho, o o o o o o o o o o...

It goes well isnt it?? πŸ˜ŠDinner ke liye mana kar diya.. hawww.. forgot ur promise tsunami???hmm good yaad aagaya..even I was feeling bad tht u dint eat anything Aww.. thts soo cute.. he kept the short with him.. I am glad he dint give it for laundry!! shabaash Arnav babua πŸ˜‰ Lol someone called him an idiot and he is smiling..OMG OMG OMG.. thts something unusual.. hayye he cant think of being the khadoos ASR with gloomy.. *muah muah* Arnav β˜ΊοΈI knw how precious the shirt is but Arnav comeon be thora sa polite with the servants.. dekha nahi hai how sweet khushi is with everyone.. adopt some good traits of her πŸ˜ŠHmm and the voice calls again πŸ˜ƒYes babua the change in you is quite evident.. princess has started to change you πŸ˜ƒHahaha the voice seems to be clever.. Babua samhal ke baat karo.. πŸ˜‰ Hahaha voice jee abhi tou aagay aagay dekho hota hai kya.. thorey time baad Arnav babua ke bilkul bagal mein Khushi bhi hogi aap se baat karne key liye πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ 
Arnav I really want to say this to you after this part:

"Thakur to gggiyo!!" πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

PART B:

Hahahaha Arnav Nani remembers things.. not bhulakar like you πŸ˜› Ab batao how princess has taken over you.. HAYYE lost in her thoughts again.. And tht smile.. yayy now the ASR will smile more often.. and too just by thinking about his princess πŸ˜‰

OMG OMG OMG the voice is the super cool NAANI???? Wow.. Love you KC di... Anjali pisses me off sometimes but naani is great.. I am glad u have made her the voice πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Interrogation starts Arnav babua.. kahan bach ke bhaago gey ab?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Yes not only attracted but much more naani jee πŸ˜‰ ur grandchild is completely smitten by his princess πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

And indeed she is different.. the one and only piece just for him!! πŸ˜ƒ

Hahahahaha even Naani is shocked.. yes Arnav u are known for ur khadoos nature and after what gloomy did with you noone can expect tht person to be alive but well its gloomy..she has complete command over you.. U cant yell at her? well u havent ever before and u wont ever haina?? πŸ˜ƒ

Naani will go mad.. lol.. bechari naani..too much to handle at such an age πŸ€£
ASR going to social gatherings.. ASR hanging out with girls.. lol.. umm well only one girl..priya wagera tou sab side pe hain πŸ˜‰

Hmm and he said it.. NO GIRLS.. Its only ONE GIRL and ie GLOOMY.."HIS PRINCESS"

So with you naani.. Yes ASR any sane person would be shocked to see u in a wedding function! lol naani blames you for ruining her mehndi!! hahaha yes Arnav babua its all ur fault πŸ˜†

hahahaha caught ya mister!! πŸ˜‰ Beautiful haan?? Yes no going back now.. Ab tou sab batanay ka parri naani ko..

Naani what do they say " Its better late than never!" ASR is right in time in India.. Ab tou in fate-mates ko ek hone se koi nahi rok sakta πŸ˜ƒ

Yes yes tell me tell me.. When are u asking her out?? πŸ˜‰

Naughty naughty ASR.. Dark circles!! hahahaha good way of escaping!! lol πŸ˜†

Arrey bas..KC di..please tell abt the first kiss..please no more suspense.. I want to knw abt it please..

And yes Arnav dont worry soon the truth will be tht u are her one and only boyfriend and much more.. chill babua!! πŸ˜Ž

PART C:

Arnav dont you knw she is crazy?? kon ha aisa jisko choice mili ho kay he/she can chose their work hours and still they insist of going early in the morning!! pagal hai khushi πŸ˜‰ but aap ke liye perfect hai β€οΈ

Hahahaha nani caught ur lie πŸ˜† she wont leave you easily now bachoo πŸ˜‰ lol trying so hard to convince her tht u werent lying.. chee chee. very bad.. nani se jhoot?? πŸ˜² πŸ€£ πŸ€£ lage raho bachoo!! 

Hahahaha I pity you.. khushi drained out all ur energy! πŸ˜› abhi tou sirk ek raat mein ye haal hai..socho tab kya hoga when she wil be there on ur head 24*7?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sach mein yaar its soo annoying when we are at home and sleeping tou time flies but class mein baar baar time check karne key baad bhi one a minute or two have passed... its sooo annoying πŸ˜‘ kash ghar pe or whenever we are relaxing time bilkul aahista aahista chalta hota!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Hayye ASR back?? Lol no dark circles.. poor baby is sooo tired!! πŸ˜›

Chanda mama so gaye sooraj chachu jage
Dekho pakdo yaaron, ghadi ke kaante bhage
Subah ho gayi mamu, mamu, mamu
Subah ho gayi mamu, mamu, re mamu

Lol still living in yesterday, haan Arnav?? I knw yesterday night was the best ever but soon u will get to spend much more nights like this one with ur princess ofcourse πŸ˜‰ β€οΈ

Hmm soo khushi wants to knw about the dark circle thing.. Hmm she wants to make sure tht ur are on the right track.. dont look at anybody else warna she will kill tht girl but before tht she will pull her hair out πŸ˜†

Khushi: That's fine! This has become our 'new' thing now'..

ASR: What?

Khushi: Me disturbing your sleep every morning.

New thing?? hmm so how many more new things can we expect in future?? πŸ˜‰

Well it isnt surprising anymore tht u get extra special treatment from the ASR!! πŸ˜ƒ

Khushi: Oh, I am at work, really bored. I just brought coffee for Mr. India. I swear to god, the day I see him, I will literally force him to drink all the coffee that he had been wasting - in one shot.  

He almost choked hearing that.

Hahahaha I would love to see tht.. chalo KC di a request.. when khushi gets to knw tht indeed tsunami is her boss.. make her punish him like this only.. Even Arnav will agree tht this is much better than her getting angry on him and then not talking to him πŸ€’ 

Muah khushi.. Chalo good to read tht u care for him.. 

ASR: Yes. After all, a promise is a promise.

Better keep ur promise and never leave her πŸ˜ˆ

PART D:

Hmm a big fashion show coming up... OH MY MY.. Arnav here u are relaxing and looking after ur princess and there everyone is working hard for the fashion show!! bad bad... thora dehan kaam par dou babua warna pata chala aap road pe aagaye.. tauba tauba 

Well incase of ur princess I guess aap ne apne staff ko instructions di hain kya Arnav ke dont make khushi work and agar koi kaam karana hai tou ask her to make coffee for me.."me the Mr.India" batao batao ? πŸ€£ πŸ€£ pakre gaye aap Arnav jee πŸ˜‰ 

Hahahahaha Khushi is ready with her bucket.. Lol she is preparing it for days ahead too as she thinks Mr.India wont show up soo easily! πŸ˜›

Get ready for the punishment Arnav.. madam is tooo annoyed! πŸ˜ˆ And some lesson for you on its way.. Rich Brat!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Hmm so Arnav waise tou u knw tht girls are crazy for you but tell tell how does it sound hearing it from khushi?

Okay I am thinking of the day when she comes to knw tht u are the HOT HOT boss and the girls go crazy over you.. How angry will she get then?? khushi kaacha chaaba jayye gi un sab ko!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ And then she ass you "Why are you soo hot?" πŸ˜‰ (KC di u knw na I am crazy.. well I dont think I have to remind you tht! πŸ˜‰)

Hmm so Babua is eager to knw ur criteria.. Lol kya baat boli khushi ne..

Khushi: Prefer? It's not like I have a whole queue of eligible bachelors to choose from.

Hahahahaha..

Itni fiqar maat karo Arnav... Bas she wants someone exactly like you.. just relax.. chill babua πŸ˜›

Yeh lo karlo baat.. khushi ne confirm bhi kardiya tht she wants you only.. haan haan directly nahi bola but yeh quality tou aap mein hi hai na tou tension kaiyki

Khushi: I just want my husband to love me more than anything else in this world. That's it!

Khushi: Whenever I find him, if I do, whenever it is, I just want that he loves me the MOST. More than anything or anyone else in the world. That's it.

Arnav aap crazy ho..itna bhi nahi pata if she always talks about her marriage tou she would need a groom (that is you) for tht? Kya sikhana parray ga aapko.. *holding my head*

Hmm chalo khushi ko bata dou the criteria doesnt exist in ur case.. criteria ka kya karna hai when u have already chosen her!! πŸ˜‰

Hmm Kahan sey Mr.India aaygein Khushi when he is not even up properly yet?? lol πŸ˜† 
Arnav jee please sambhal ke bolo.. πŸ€’

Hahaha poor baby.. Dreading the *imaginative torture* πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Chalo ye tou KC di ko he pata hai if u will go through the torture or not!! I am eagerly waiting waise πŸ˜†

Part E:

Hahahahhahahahahhahaha *holding my stomach* bechara Arnav... Lol chalo Arnav let me ask you something "Do u knw yourself?" πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

And abhi I wasnt over her asking if she knws the hot boss..there she told him, she has some
cool gossip about him... sach mein Arnav I feel soo sorry for you but well isnt it cool to knw what people think about you?? Like yes u knw they think u are akrroo,khadoos, yet the hottest and all but this seems different and fun, well I dont knw abt you Arnav ji but I am restless now.. KC di now I waaannnt to knw this gossip πŸ˜ƒ

Hmm what can it be about him?? *thinking hard*

Khushi: Why are you freaking out like I am talking about you?

Khushi: You are not going to tell him anything, are you?

ASR: I''.

She interrupted again'..

Khushi: No, you can't tell him anything, you are my friend. Not his. Promise me that you won't tell him anything.

ASR: No no no no ' NO promises about that.

Khushi: Oh, I see, you prefer him over me?

She said in a very low voice'.

ASR: No, it's not that. It's just little complicated.

Aww.. bechara Arnav.. kahan phas gaya bechara??  Ab kaise bataye ke I am indeed the HOT BOSS or Mr.India whatever u like khushi? I really sympathize with you Arnav πŸ˜† 

Aww khushi dont feel sad.. he cant ever prefer anyone over you.. will you Arnav?? dont u dare say tht u would warna u are dead meat!! πŸ€’

Khushi dont get annoyed.. U have no idea how badly Arnav is caught up in the situation..ab when u will be telling him a gossip about himself then how can he not let himself knw abt it??? dekha this question is also soo compliacted tou socho asal mein situation kitni complicated hai.. dont be upset with him..
and the best part..I am glad Arnav doesnt like gossips..after all he is the ASR.. how can he like something like this? πŸ˜›

ASR: It seems like you are settled in your new job pretty well? They don't get mad at you for talking on the phone for this long? You don't have anything to do?

Khushi: Why are you so worried? It's not like you are paying me!

He smiled hearing her say all that, yet again. He said'.

Arnav kal rrat khud he tou bol rahe the she doesnt utilize the liberties being offered by the company tou phir aaj complaints kyun?? trying to change the topic so tht u can get out of the hell of a situation haina?? smart smart πŸ˜›

Driver on duty but driver ji aaj madam ne aap ko chutti de di hai but dont worry the day wont go without you seeing her πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

lol you love teasing her haina Arnav?? πŸ˜›

Khushi and quiet?? umm I guess I have gone blind or something *rubbing my eyes* am I reading it correctly?? Khushi will remain quiet???? πŸ˜² Arnav u are shocked too haina?? well we both and others too knw tht Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta can certainly not stay alive without blabbering!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Hahahahhaha Arnav do u really expect to do act sane while having khushi around you?? Then Mr.Raizada u certainly are mistaken!! 

Abhi abhi phone rakha tha and u are all lost again.. Truly it was a magical night.. I really dont blame u for getting lost in its thoughts again and again.. KC di I and Arnav are waiting for u to put some nights like those!! 

Hmm well mostly people knw their favourite colour Arnav.. but its all gud.. u will surely knw ur favourite colours now tht u have khushi with you!! πŸ˜ƒ

Abhi tak ke saare parts were awesome and aagey bhi they were brilliant ofcourse πŸ˜ƒ

Hmm the comment for the remaining parts will be in the next post soon! πŸ˜³

PS: Edited Again as some pictures were not appearing!! 
Edited by cymateli - 11 years ago
cymateli thumbnail
res

Sorry guys taken 2 posts caus last time my comment dint fit in one post.. so yes I did this intentionally.. plus this time there are more parts πŸ˜ƒ
sorry again πŸ˜³
Edited by cymateli - 11 years ago
ak_maggi thumbnail
yay!!!!!!!!!!! 4th thread!!  congrats Kc...😊
waiting for update...πŸ˜ƒ

wonderful VM appy...πŸ‘
Alannah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
amazing!! loved it!! <3 <3 
Koeli thumbnail
KC again it was a very nice update. You have potrayed their emotions so well.

i love the way arnav keeps on thinking about her. it shows how concern he his for her.

He notices her small small things and remembers it.

how seet of him to keep her promise by eating his food. but why at the first place she was so concered about his eating? kahin khushi bhi kareb to nahi arahi hai?

i wish the keeps that mehendi wala shirt with him forever and i want khushi to notice that later on and question him.

So possessive about that shirt? "is it asr?" you wanna keep it forever like that dont you?

i love the relaitionship between nani and him. its adorable. but i still think he is rude with his family memebrs. i wander when you are going to put light on that. why he is like this when his nani is so adorable.

again we saw a cute arnav in asr when he excitedly spoke to nani about khushi. hmm good to see some different shade in his character.

i loved the way how natural reaction you have brought when arnav woke up to recieve khushi's call. if i was in his place even i would have got equally excited to see my bf's name flashing. in his case his best friend's name.

lolz poor arnav, the way khushi told him that she will force her boss to drink the bucket full of coffee was hilerious. i can so imagin arnav's expression to that.

*PANIC ATTACK* (will pm you why)

"I just want my husband to love me more than anything else in this world. "
wow what a line. khushi asr is just doing the same. ya i know he doesnot show you much. but his intensity is way beyond your imagination. i can tell you closing my eyes that no one can love you more than this guy. he is so into you khushi. i hope one day you return back his love much more intencified.

awe khushi is now all grumpy thinking asr chose his friend (khushi's boss) over him. but dude he is the boss man. chill khushi. but good atleast arnav should know how she feels. i really like khushi's character. atleast she dosenot fake things around her. she tells/says what she feels.

awe she gifted him a shirt. now thats the most adorable part in this update. i am touched again. and how asr reacted to it was more touching. just loved the scenes between them. again a very cute characterization of khushi which proves she doesnot think twice before gifting him anything. loved it. 

MR. P.E.R.F.E.C.T  there he goes. lovely. khushi thinks that he is perfect when he is the most flawed man i guess. i know KC you havenot revealed anything about arnav yet (dude you have some patience) but lets see whether my statement is true of not.

"ASR: I am seriously telling you, it's quite alright. I don't need any such promise.

Khushi: I know you don't need any such promise but I have to…..

ASR: Anything?

Khushi: Yes, other than swimming.

ASR: Other than swimming, anything?

Khushi: Yes.

ASR: Any time?

Khushi: Yes.

ASR: You won't regret it?

Khushi: No, after all, a promise is a promise!

ASR: Are you sure? You might not realize it but it's a big thing what you are offering me here.

Khushi: I am sure.

ASR: Just because this shirt says Mr. Perfect doesn't mean that I am actually perfect. I could misuse it.

He warned her as clearly as he could…..

Khushi: It's little too late to worry about that. I have already promised.

She ignored all his warnings……

ASR: Okay! I accept your offer."

KC you scared me with this yaar. this was the very part that i couldnot have any guts to comment on. i am very scared. i think i can visualise what might be coming. KC...NO...please...I am dead now. i dont know why i am recollecting the devdas wala update now. πŸ˜•
Edited by Appy_Indy - 11 years ago
sam88 thumbnail

i m think still think to start

awesome n very long update
i m wondering when we will get dis long update for 300 πŸ˜›
i alway thought dat its anjali on skye never had an idea dat it can be nani also
i m awaiting for see arshi facing eaching in office
then when khushi will make hime drink bucket full on coffeeπŸ˜‰
i hope arnav doest make wrong use of his promise
i know he wont but still keeping my fingerscross
see at 300's thread😊

Edited by sam88 - 11 years ago
Polkadots78 thumbnail
This story should be renamed as soul mates...beautifully written and ever emotion at these 2 characters feel are felt by us?...

Oh and a very happy anniversary!!
Edited by Polkadots78 - 11 years ago
shagun05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey first of all congratulations on the big day... and  stay blessed always...
and i hope ur baby girl gets well soon.
and nw the BIG BIG UPDATE... super liked... no no LOVED IT!!!!!
and the way u are portraying nani, awsome!!!
eagerly waiting fr the next part...
tc
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations on your anniversary and thread 4... Love this story so much..looks like he is finally going to ask her out or something that will move their love story ahead...he likes her and so does she now they need to say it out aloud and the act on it...they are so perfect for each other...wonder when she will realise who he is ! Love the chats he has with his nani! Cute...thanks for the pm.
debby_11 thumbnail
Happy anniversary...the part was superb...each and every sub part was so damn good...i just loved it...Thank u for the pm :)