Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

swetha is rishis wife or not??

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
swetha is rishis wife or not??

if not then why is she is in sharma nivas ??

and if yes--then what next??

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Oh ya.. I didnt think of this question.. I already celebrated a lot that day when rishi -shweta marriage was half left so i took it as shadi nahi hui.
Shaadi nahi ki hai rishta ne.. they just pretend to be mmy-papa in front of indu and for indu.. whole delhi was praying for indira and her child.. everyone knows the truth.. so people dont question as well and so cvs left it unansweredLOL

Edited by light_28 - 03 September 2012 at 2:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkang-SUMITaholic-

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

No,because i didn't see any sindoor or magalsutra!

i think she is living in SN because of 2 reasons:
1.Since Indira is so-called dead and Rishi is not on good-terms with Indu so she is there to take care of Indu.
(even Sunaina is not there to take care of Indu as she has run away leaving her 2 kids especially months old Seher with wet and nearly destroyed lottery ticket money LOL)
2.SN is running on Shweta's money and i think Rishi is jobless so no one dares to ask her to get out if SN...they are kinda scared of her, just because of Shweta SF and Rishi didn't tell Indu about her real mother Indira Sharma

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangratibob007-Paulomi-

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Favouriteofall

No,because i didn't see any sindoor or magalsutra!

i think she is living in SN because of 2 reasons:
1.Since Indira is so-called dead and Rishi is not on good-terms with Indu so she is there to take care of Indu.
(even Sunaina is not there to take care of Indu as she has run away leaving her 2 kids especially months old Seher with wet and nearly destroyed lottery ticket money LOL)
2.SN is running on Shweta's money and i think Rishi is jobless so no one dares to ask her to get out if SN...they are kinda scared of her, just because of Shweta SF and Rishi didn't tell Indu about her real mother Indira Sharma

is not it absurd to show--

in case marriage not happened then an unmarried women remaining with a male and calling herself  as mrs.rishi kumar for 8 long years.and nobody is questioning this kind of relationship.

proper explanation needed for rishi and swetha relationship.

Edited by 100raj - 03 September 2012 at 10:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
By all standards of Virtue & Society , Shweta is Rishi's wife & Indu's Mother.
-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
i dont think they are married otherwise they didn't give indira this grand re-entry and once tey have broken their marriage due to fans now they will again not show anything like that 

ratibob007

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MultiPAULOMI

i dont think they are married otherwise they didn't give indira this grand re-entry and once tey have broken their marriage due to fans now they will again not show anything like that 

i need logical explanation --

why cvs showing swetha  remaining in sharma nivas and calling herself as mrs.rickey diwan--and nobody questioning this relationship in chandni chowk for 8 years.

is it acceptable social arrangement for an unmarried women living with  rishi for 8 long years??

Edited by 100raj - 03 September 2012 at 10:15pm

ratibob007

-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
No. Marriage has not happened.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index