Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Raj Thackeray isn't wrong, says Raveena Tandon (Page 3)

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

Originally posted by -Xaffron-

YES. RAVEENA is RIGHT , bang on -  India isn't safe place today because of these INTRUDERS from pak and they have DONE a lot of DAMAGE already - @@@ EVEN celebs like VEENA MALIK are piece of CRAP - a C grade material. Not worth importing into INDIA [email protected]

Whoa whoa whoa!! Calm down, Bhai. What damage have the celebs done? I am against foreign imports myself. But if you look at the other side of the coin, they are all professionals working for their money. They get invited by "us" to work. Yeh Raveena aur Raj Thakrey donon hi paagal ho gaye hain.

I DONT agree with RAJ Thackeray either -- but thats the harsh [email protected]@@ You accept it or NOT _ @@@  Nothing against PAK COMMON people - they of course are innocent and i LOVE THEM [email protected]

But there has to some sort of SCRUTINY before getting imports from there - @@
Are you KIDDING dude? Did you forget 1992 bomb blasts, Kargil war, 26/11 attack, parliament attack ---  Everyone knows where its coming 4RM? The innocent CITIZENS are killed every day - Has Pak govt done anything to HELP ? Even in case of KASAB, they did not co-operate @@@ THEN, why is INDIA being so OPEN knowing these troubles? Under the name of PROFESSIONAL VISA, many secret agents are entering the COUNTRY and DESTROYING it day by day --- You won't realize it unless it hits YOU -- but its harsh REALITY TODAY @@

But look at even SHAHID AFRIDI, he was happy when  he played in IPL, but later said INDIANS are not LARGE HEARTED ----

Even VEENA malik hasn't done anything to MAKE HER OWN contry PROUD -- no question of BEING PROFESSIONAL there - wasn't she linked to even match fixing scandle -- so her credentials arent CLEAN -///  @@@

What's wrong if RAVEENA expressed her opinion based on these TERMS? EVEN RATAN TATA rejected to offer vehicles to pak govt based on these.

What has any of this to do with letting the Pakistani singers take part in a competition??
If terrorists are entering our country...that is because we do not have a strong security system...the one terrorist that is caught red handed...is still eating biryani in jail...
If a random pakistani goes back and says...we are not big hearted...he generalised and was wrong in doing that...just the way we would be wrong in generalising a whole country based on the acts of a few nut jobs...
Which country doesn't have nutjobs...We have Thackreys...America has Rush Limbaugh...I don't want people to judge me by Thackrey's or Limbaugh's wrongdoings..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

The-Voice-koiza-fire_gun

ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
, Pakistan has always played dirty. So, what friendship and cultural exchange are we talking about," she said.

Thumbs Down i wish she didn't say that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-The-Voice

0o0o0o0o0o IF-Dazzler
0o0o0o0o0o
0o0o0o0o0o

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I don't THINK anyone is supporting RAJ here -- I am not even resident of india - @@ @@ Its COMMON SENSE that safety and SECURITY of citizens should be PRIORITY than these entertainment INDUSTRY REQUIREMENTS --- @@@

USA had detained SRK, President abdul kalaam for questioning at AIRPORT but we all are FINE WITH IT - @@  Did they ever THINK SRK was artist for professional WORK ?? NOPE, they did what was important for safety of country 0- -- [email protected]@  Has INDIA done anything like that ?? Don't we invite everyone with OPEN ARMS and invite trouble for ourselves?

All i am saying is that there should be enough scrutiny for intruders - be it professional artiste or illegal immigrants @@@

Yes, politician are opportunists - @@@ agreed //

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by -Xaffron-

YES. RAVEENA is RIGHT , bang on -  India isn't safe place today because of these INTRUDERS from pak and they have DONE a lot of DAMAGE already - @@@ EVEN celebs like VEENA MALIK are piece of CRAP - a C grade material. Not worth importing into INDIA [email protected]

Whoa whoa whoa!! Calm down, Bhai. What damage have the celebs done? I am against foreign imports myself. But if you look at the other side of the coin, they are all professionals working for their money. They get invited by "us" to work. Yeh Raveena aur Raj Thakrey donon hi paagal ho gaye hain.

I DONT agree with RAJ Thackeray either -- but thats the harsh [email protected]@@ You accept it or NOT _ @@@  Nothing against PAK COMMON people - they of course are innocent and i LOVE THEM [email protected]

But there has to some sort of SCRUTINY before getting imports from there - @@
Are you KIDDING dude? Did you forget 1992 bomb blasts, Kargil war, 26/11 attack, parliament attack ---  Everyone knows where its coming 4RM? The innocent CITIZENS are killed every day - Has Pak govt done anything to HELP ? Even in case of KASAB, they did not co-operate @@@ THEN, why is INDIA being so OPEN knowing these troubles? Under the name of PROFESSIONAL VISA, many secret agents are entering the COUNTRY and DESTROYING it day by day --- You won't realize it unless it hits YOU -- but its harsh REALITY TODAY @@

But look at even SHAHID AFRIDI, he was happy when  he played in IPL, but later said INDIANS are not LARGE HEARTED ----

Even VEENA malik hasn't done anything to MAKE HER OWN contry PROUD -- no question of BEING PROFESSIONAL there - wasn't she linked to even match fixing scandle -- so her credentials arent CLEAN -///  @@@

What's wrong if RAVEENA expressed her opinion based on these TERMS? EVEN RATAN TATA rejected to offer vehicles to pak govt based on these.

What has any of this to do with letting the Pakistani singers take part in a competition??
If terrorists are entering our country...that is because we do not have a strong security system...the one terrorist that is caught red handed...is still eating biryani in jail...
If a random pakistani goes back and says...we are not big hearted...he generalised and was wrong in doing that...just the way we would be wrong in generalising a whole country based on the acts of a few nut jobs...
Which country doesn't have nutjobs...We have Thackreys...America has Rush Limbaugh...I don't want people to judge me by Thackrey's or Limbaugh's wrongdoings..
if afridi said something wrong then our gatuam gambhir was wrong too who dedicated india wrold cup semi final victory  to 26/11 victicms family  Ouch  ..tell me how can a cricket match can compensate any loss to  the family who lost member in that attackOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-

0o0o0o0o0o IF-Dazzler
0o0o0o0o0o
0o0o0o0o0o

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged

But she ISN"T making any statement on YOUR BEHALF --no one is judging you here  @@ you can consider her to be another RUSH LIMBOUGH -- @@

HAHA, you REMINDED of my morning time NPR radio that used to broadcast rush limbough every morning -- [email protected]@

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-blue-ice.

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged

I don't THINK anyone is supporting RAJ here -- I am not even resident of india - @@ @@ Its COMMON SENSE that safety and SECURITY of citizens should be PRIORITY than these entertainment INDUSTRY REQUIREMENTS --- @@@

USA had detained SRK, President abdul kalaam for questioning at AIRPORT but we all are FINE WITH IT - @@  Did they ever THINK SRK was artist for professional WORK ?? NOPE, they did what was important for safety of country 0- -- [email protected]@  Has INDIA done anything like that ?? Don't we invite everyone with OPEN ARMS and invite trouble for ourselves?

All i am saying is that there should be enough scrutiny for intruders - be it professional artiste or illegal immigrants @@@

thats problem with usa ..u r muslim  u would be treated differently on the name of secuirty no matter how many times u have had  visted usa beforeOuch ..i agree usa doing well in security problem but  if u r asian with hindu cast or any other cast  and u will be fine but muslims u will be checked 10 times more than anybody else...
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged

I totally agree with the scrutiny part...no artist is greater than the security of a country or its citizens...but that is a different issue ...no one is asking to bring in these artisis without doing the proper checks...but once they clear that...there shouldn't be a problem...
My only grudge is that the assholes at the US immigration dared to touch President Kalam..

fire_gun

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged

But she ISN"T making any statement on YOUR BEHALF --no one is judging you here  @@ you can consider her to be another RUSH LIMBOUGH -- @@

HAHA, you REMINDED of my morning time NPR radio that used to broadcast rush limbough every morning -- [email protected]@

Thank God ...CNN have washed their hand off Rush...otherwise i had to constantly put my TV on mute when he appeared in thereLOL

0o0o0o0o0o

Go to top