Frequent Posters

aiyshababy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
no film no work atleast she is in news
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: UnsolvedMystery

There are trolls in every field. KKR in entertainment industry, Skip Bayless in sports and Raj Thakerey in politics.

Not to forget that for every Veena malik ...we have a Sherlyn Chopra and Poonam Pandey🤢
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Dunno about anyone else but these Senas certainly did a favor by sending comedians like Rauf Lala out of India. Only thing he knew was cracking idiotic jokes at the expense of women. 🤢
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

I DONT agree with RAJ Thackeray either -- but thats the harsh reality@@@ You accept it or NOT _ @@@  Nothing against PAK COMMON people - they of course are innocent and i LOVE THEM _-@

But there has to some sort of SCRUTINY before getting imports from there - @@
Are you KIDDING dude? Did you forget 1992 bomb blasts, Kargil war, 26/11 attack, parliament attack ---  Everyone knows where its coming 4RM? The innocent CITIZENS are killed every day - Has Pak govt done anything to HELP ? Even in case of KASAB, they did not co-operate @@@ THEN, why is INDIA being so OPEN knowing these troubles? Under the name of PROFESSIONAL VISA, many secret agents are entering the COUNTRY and DESTROYING it day by day --- You won't realize it unless it hits YOU -- but its harsh REALITY TODAY @@

But look at even SHAHID AFRIDI, he was happy when  he played in IPL, but later said INDIANS are not LARGE HEARTED ----

Even VEENA malik hasn't done anything to MAKE HER OWN contry PROUD -- no question of BEING PROFESSIONAL there - wasn't she linked to even match fixing scandle -- so her credentials arent CLEAN -///  @@@

What's wrong if RAVEENA expressed her opinion based on these TERMS? EVEN RATAN TATA rejected to offer vehicles to pak govt based on these.

Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion...

But I always maintained Relationships are always MUTUAL for heaven sake...
We  keep on inviting and entertaining Pak talent thats nice gesture but our talent anf films getting no welcome there is not so nice gesture...
Has India gone talentless that we have to import them...? why it was never vice versa from pak side
We have seen what kind of Facebook pages and websites provoked recent 11aug riot in mumbai...instead of working on the they always play counterattack tactics...
We are better off with no relationships than having pseudo ones...
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want to say something, even though I have nothing against India just some narrow minded people there.. Want to visit India myself in the near future..

How come your allowed to ridicule Pakistan and make fun of us, take pot-shots at us, degrade us, but if we do the same you take it to offence and become all upset about it? Both sides mock each other? Why are you allowed to get away with it then? Anyone not remember the world cup fiasco? 

P.S Yes comedians do make retarded statements and I will never speak in favour of them.. This is just my general opinion.. 
Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
Yaar everything becomes Pak vs india.. Better to stay away from these kind of posts.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudha100

Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion...

But I always maintained Relationships are always MUTUAL for heaven sake...
We  keep on inviting and entertaining Pak talent thats nice gesture but our talent anf films getting no welcome there is not so nice gesture...
Has India gone talentless that we have to import them...? why it was never vice versa from pak side
We have seen what kind of Facebook pages and websites provoked recent 11aug riot in mumbai...instead of working on the they always play counterattack tactics...
We are better off with no relationships than having pseudo ones...

Many Pakisani drama serials, morning shows, chat show's, etc.. have invited Indians over. We don't have a film industry tbh and our music industry is currently also going down the drain after most went to india..  why would indians than leave their good industry and come to ours? 

And I don't want Pakistani's to work in Bollywood myself.. trust me i'll be more than happy if these Imran Abbas, Mona Liza's, veena's are shipped to a different place.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Raveena has her opinions and every right to air those. I'm against Raj when he starts abt Biharis and north Indians but I kind of agree about this issue. No cultural exchange until some of the serious stuff gets sorted out. 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This is turning into an unhealthy debate about India vs Pakistan. I am shocked Raveena would say such things. This topic is now closed.