Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Raj Thackeray isn't wrong, says Raveena Tandon - Page 3

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

I don't THINK anyone is supporting RAJ here -- I am not even resident of india - @@ @@ Its COMMON SENSE that safety and SECURITY of citizens should be PRIORITY than these entertainment INDUSTRY REQUIREMENTS --- @@@

USA had detained SRK, President abdul kalaam for questioning at AIRPORT but we all are FINE WITH IT - @@  Did they ever THINK SRK was artist for professional WORK ?? NOPE, they did what was important for safety of country 0- -- 2@@  Has INDIA done anything like that ?? Don't we invite everyone with OPEN ARMS and invite trouble for ourselves?

All i am saying is that there should be enough scrutiny for intruders - be it professional artiste or illegal immigrants @@@

Yes, politician are opportunists - @@@ agreed //

thats problem with usa ..u r muslim  u would be treated differently on the name of secuirty no matter how many times u have had  visted usa before ..i agree usa doing well in security problem but  if u r asian with hindu cast or any other cast  and u will be fine but muslims u will be checked 10 times more than anybody else...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I don't THINK anyone is supporting RAJ here -- I am not even resident of india - @@ @@ Its COMMON SENSE that safety and SECURITY of citizens should be PRIORITY than these entertainment INDUSTRY REQUIREMENTS --- @@@

USA had detained SRK, President abdul kalaam for questioning at AIRPORT but we all are FINE WITH IT - @@  Did they ever THINK SRK was artist for professional WORK ?? NOPE, they did what was important for safety of country 0- -- 2@@  Has INDIA done anything like that ?? Don't we invite everyone with OPEN ARMS and invite trouble for ourselves?

All i am saying is that there should be enough scrutiny for intruders - be it professional artiste or illegal immigrants @@@

Yes, politician are opportunists - @@@ agreed //

I totally agree with the scrutiny part...no artist is greater than the security of a country or its citizens...but that is a different issue ...no one is asking to bring in these artisis without doing the proper checks...but once they clear that...there shouldn't be a problem...
My only grudge is that the assholes at the US immigration dared to touch President Kalam..

blue-ice. thumbnail

But she ISN"T making any statement on YOUR BEHALF --no one is judging you here  @@ you can consider her to be another RUSH LIMBOUGH -- @@

HAHA, you REMINDED of my morning time NPR radio that used to broadcast rush limbough every morning -- hehe@@

Thank God ...CNN have washed their hand off Rush...otherwise i had to constantly put my TV on mute when he appeared in thereπŸ˜†
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thats problem with usa ..u r muslim  u would be treated differently on the name of secuirty no matter how many times u have had  visted usa before ..i agree usa doing well in security problem but  if u r asian with hindu cast or any other cast  and u will be fine but muslims u will be checked 10 times more than anybody else...[/QUOTE]

That is SO NOT TRUE @@  They detain people also from wrong visa PAPERWORK @@ Anyone who is part of indian subcontinent (pak / bangladesh/india/ srilanka) gets SIMILAR TREATMENT _ -- @@@

0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fire_gun

if afridi said something wrong then our gatuam gambhir was wrong too who dedicated india wrold cup semi final victory  to 26/11 victicms family    ..tell me how can a cricket match can compensate any loss to  the family who lost member in that attack

WHATT? That was his PERSONAL TRIBUTE to families who lost lives -- @@ That was a kind gesture . He wasn't speaking anything against any COUNTRY like AFRIDI did --- @@ THERE is a difference between two -@@ Did he mention anything against PAK people? NOPE HE DID NOT .@@ but AFRIDI did call INDIANS names -2@

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He is admittedly douchebag. Staying in Mumbai, he considers himself as The God of that city. Not only Pakistani , he has stopped even other States' Indians too from staying/coming in Mumbai , and makes absurd statements on them. I remember last week he had made a absurd statement on Bihari for hogging attention of Biharis and for which he was even in headlines .

This Raj Thakrey really deserves a kick on his butt for stopping other states' persons from coming in Mumbai.Edited by ~Attractive~ - 11 years ago
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~Attractive~

He is admittedly douchebag. Staying in Mumbai, he considers himself as The God of that city. Not only Pakistani , he has stopped even other States' Indians too from staying/coming in Mumbai , and makes absurd statements on them. I remember last week he had made a absurd statement on Bihari for hogging attention of Biharis and for which he was even in headlines .

This Raj Thakrey really deserves a kiss on his butt for stopping other states' persons from coming in Mumbai.

Are you SURE ABOUT THAT ? πŸ˜†
There are trolls in every field. KKR in entertainment industry, Skip Bayless in sports and Raj Thakerey in politics.
blue-ice. thumbnail

Are you SURE ABOUT THAT ? πŸ˜†

🀣🀣...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

<font color="#0033FF">Are you SURE ABOUT THAT ? πŸ˜†</font>

LMAO.