Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Is Kunal happy to see Siddhi out of jail??

sarah_singh Senior Member
sarah_singh
sarah_singh

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

From todays episode Kunal tells veena  that he did not  even know Siddhi was released from Jail --to me it seemed as if   he did not check in on her in 9 years -- And when he was called on stage he did not want to go as he felt scared  that Siddhi will come to know Anand is her son & will try to separate him - Does it  mean he believed everything Richa said about Siddhi -??--

It also  looked like Kunal nor the chopra family  were happy to see Siddhi out of jail.

Kunal did not know of Siddhi's deal with richa -- But he did know that Rohit was not killed by her & she was sentenced for a crime she did not commit - but it appears as if  he didnot do anything for 9 years with the information she did share with him  or  try & investigate the facts of the case --

Siddhi deserves better - hope to see her  bond with AD & enjoy her life away from the chopras for now --

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSDeepShadowShehnaz.Ksan_bsp020Malarkodi-Rojaa-norzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
hi

i agree as of now it does look kc never checked upon siddhi at all in these 9 yrs

he knew she was innocent yet didnt do anything to get her out?????

frankly speaking i found him more hurt than happy. maybe the feel of siddhi coming out of jail, hasnt sunk in yet?????

though i loved the last scene today, but that too was overpowered by kunal's pain and hurt that siddhi probably has someone elses in her life now 

siddhi will surely bond with AD

norzar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadowShehnaz.KKarthiN90SV_20-Rojaa-

san_bsp020 Goldie
san_bsp020
san_bsp020

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
siddhi should move otherwise she loss the AD. this a right time . what the problem is that siddhi searching kunal in AD. that why bond was not happen. she need forgot kunal some period of time still AD understand her.now kunal tension is over where think for siddhi for 9 year is over. kunal think siddhi can do any think if she want. he also be parcital in life even chopra family also.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehnaz.K-Rojaa-

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Hey whenever i see kunal these thoughts come 2my mind nd evrytime they show mu scenes nd self talk i feel like banging my head as it's so hard to digest.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-norzar

san_bsp020 Goldie
san_bsp020
san_bsp020

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
but now i am happy think about siddhi that she  has came out  self from the jail without the help kunal and chopra family. they atitude was great. she save her self respect from them.kunal will learn leason which he had make mistake.
jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

Hey whenever i see kunal these thoughts come 2my mind nd evrytime they show mu scenes nd self talk i feel like banging my head as it's so hard to digest.

I too don't understand what took place in 9 years.
Pre-leap Kunal was working, he had hard time bonding with his son and still didn't buy Siddhi tried to kill the baby.
Now post-leap what we see just does not fit with all that. Gaurav back in house, Kunal giving up practice for not being able to save Siddhi; well we need more explanation to fill the gaps. As much as I enjoyed today's episode, still these questions bother me.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadowsan_bsp020SV_20KarthiN90stuti123

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top