India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

siddhi was yearning for kunal's one touch on her

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
guys did you notice...when kunal in his akdoo style says he is going away suddenly siddhi holds his hands so tightly...that one moment touched my heart...siddhi never wanted to leave his hand at all...she doesn't want kunal to go away from her in this one passionate moment...in this darkness where both of them can't see each other but then can feel each other's breath...heartbeat...soul...siddhi wanted to live one whole lifetime with him in this one moment of darkness...neither she wanted to leave his hands nor he wanted her to leave...wow what a beautiful moment...i wish the moment was freeze rather than end...

and then when kunal touches her ankle...siddhi just closes her eyes...more than her pain...she taking the pleasure of kunal's touch on her ankle...the touch of kunal on her which she was yearning for 9 long years...that one touch of kunal which she can live a entire lifetime...a touch that she could submit her soul..heart and body to him completely...wow i am speechless for this couple...KN-SS nailed this scenes...i swear EK has created many couples...we have seen in our own eyes and is still making and will be making in future...but noone can even touch and beat SiNal...

they were separated from each other for 3-4 months now...but wow...what a chemistry...it was magical...it was sizzling my screens away...KN-SS have amazing sizzling chemistry...no couple can even beat them...the scenes were so beautiful...what was the beauty in that scene was SS-KN were not enacting a scene but make the scene in real...

KN-SS made SiNal are real couple...hats off...

i hope every year they win the best jodi award...they are indeed one of the best jodi...SiNal doesn't only portray love through physical touch but then portray it from their emotions and expressions too...no wonder SiNal always makes us have tears whenever they are in single frame...

now i really can understand why Mr KC could not fall out of love of siddhi...he couldn't concentrate in anything...he gets drunk either for her or becos of her...neither he could forget her...nor hate her...each day his passion and love just increases...i have no complaints if he comes home drunk after this passionate encounter...how can one resist and maintain a distance from such a gorgeous women...who was infront of him...he wanted to her hug her...kiss her...caress her...but he could not at the moment...i guess for once i don't mind him drunk as he could not tolerate the distance being apart from her...

special thanks to AD...though i did not like the way he behave to his mother...but for once i could forgive him...as he was the real cupid to bring his mummy-papa so close to each other...he was the reason why his mummy-papa met after long 9 years in such a intense manner...if he never pused his mother...we would not have seen such a beautiful scene of his mummy-papa

even being mother-father for 2 adorable kids...SiNal passion...romance...love is strong and fresh as ever...they make us feel that they are newly married couple or intense lovers...they don't even look like parents of 2 sons...SiNal rocks...Wink

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

SuryaPriyaraju73naz1312divra4ashuSadohareSinal_Devakshiarabicapalzsvipraja26Murali28Gayathri_MSK--AiSha--MusiqueloverMalarkodiSV_20AnkitaKaranKarthiN90stuti123-Rojaa-Rajash

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
hi

it was a beautiful scene, nicely executed and enacted. 

even though siddhi knows they are no longer a couple she was finding it hard to hold back, thats why she called his name when he stepped back. 

but wonder how will she be able to control her emotions in future  esp if they end up working together??????

reg kc, he was lost in her eyes and the pain and hurt on his face when the driver said those words was spot on. the pinch that the woman he loves deeply can be someone elses. it broke him. i dont know how he too will be able to distance himself form her in future,

norzar

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73naz1312Sinal_DevakshiarabicapalzsGayathri_MSKrainbowgirlAnkitaKaranKarthiN90stuti123-Rojaa-

ashuS Senior Member
ashuS
ashuS

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
nice post

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaGayathri_MSKAnkitaKaran

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Good post Mages..

The one moment siddhi helds his hand when he was about to leave the place, skipped my heart beat..   That was the first touch between them after seperation, so what i thought is, kunal would feel siddhi.. But it didnt happen..

But still its a wonderful moment and Siddhi's acting is really awesome.. Her expressions clearly saying.. She needed his love to feel alive..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaran

AnkitaKaran IF-Rockerz
AnkitaKaran
AnkitaKaran

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Superb post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

Murali28 Goldie
Murali28
Murali28

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
it was pleassure to watch both on screen..lovd the scene so much...parichay best time starting...

arabica

palzs Goldie
palzs
palzs

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
just one scene of that" TOUCH" reminded me of the old golden days of parichay..
 KN and SS acted really well...Clap

arabica

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top