Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Shyam's cameras will b his undoing!!!!!

aadyakali Goldie
aadyakali
aadyakali

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Hi all,
I was wondering how will the complete macheavelic plans of Snaky come in the open before the Razadas and Guptas ... That vile person will never accept defeat nor his misdeeds ...so i thought that perhaps the very cameras he bugged RM with will be the prime proof of his evilness. I want each and every one of his deeds and plans to be exposed ... EVERYTHING!!!!from his following Khushi to Delhi , to his  becoming PG, to his flop plans to kill his wife, to his trying to kill Shashi, To his plan to kill Arnav , to  his obnoxious plan to kill his own child... I want everyone to see his expressions each time he planned something vile...

THIS TIME I WANT A CLEAN CUT REVELATION WITH IRREFUTABLE PROOF FOR EVERYONE ... SPECIALLY DADI TO SEE. AND I SO WANT TO SEE ANJLI REALISING JUST HOW GULLIBLE AND IRRESPONSIBLE SHE HAS BEEN! AND  DADI HAS TO REALISE THAT SHE IS NOT SO MIGHTY AS SHE  GIVES HERSELF CREDIT TO BE... FOR ALL HER GREYING HAIR SHE STILL DO NOT HAVE THE INTUITION TO DISTINGUISH  RIGHT FROM WRONG!!!!!

i THINK WE ALL NEED TO SEE SHYAM COMPLETLY ANIHILATED THIS TIME...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

armegkrajSumeer2024sweetntashaBrooklynJmsbluffSarun_4everabraxospriyankaasprinkle2

msbluff Senior Member
msbluff
msbluff

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
what I feel is that Raizada's are blind or what people come in thier house they didn't notice there's a cameras with the mics n they are not invisible if you go to that episode you will find it by your self but no one can see snakewa easily come n go from there house they can't able to see they all have blind folders on thier eyes even ASR saw the bills saw the electrition saw the dhool wala but no investigations please open ur eyes CV's viewers are not blind

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aadyakali

aadyakali Goldie
aadyakali
aadyakali

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by msbluff

what I feel is that Raizada's are blind or what people come in thier house they didn't notice there's a cameras with the mics n they are not invisible if you go to that episode you will find it by your self but no one can see snakewa easily come n go from there house they can't able to see they all have blind folders on thier eyes even ASR saw the bills saw the electrition saw the dhool wala but no investigations please open ur eyes CV's viewers are not blind
Ya  the whole camera issue was very  lamely wrapped!!! But at least cvz  read our  complaints and the last episodes they showed Arnav tightening the security around the house and Shyam had to  use  his grey cells to get in the house... however even this was very lightly done and was  incorporated in the episode just for namesake. Anyway some progress is better than no progress !!!!

msbluff

-Saba- IF-Rockerz
-Saba-
-Saba-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
it was not acceptable that anyone can come in ur house and set a camera there...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

msbluffaadyakali

aadyakali Goldie
aadyakali
aadyakali

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SrkSabaMonaya

it was not acceptable that anyone can come in ur house and set a camera there...
Ya... that is illegal and  and i hope  they use all the tapes to  prove what a leech and worm he is.
-Saba- IF-Rockerz
-Saba-
-Saba-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadyakali

Originally posted by SrkSabaMonaya

Ya... that is illegal and  and i hope  they use all the tapes to  prove what a leech and worm he is.

hope your saying comes true !!!!

aadyakali

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top