India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

It was not suicide!! (Page 3)

BlueSpirit Senior Member
BlueSpirit
BlueSpirit

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
It better be something other than what they have told us today - cause the past was a highly awaited secret and this seemed like just a blow in the wind compared to the expectation of a storm - lets see - I'm really hoping CV's can redeem themselves

VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Do you know you make  avery valid point indeed!! Yes it does look far fetched that they would have done that on that very day.
The other thing is that yesterday & day before ppl were criticising Di & now I think taht they will be eating their words. Problem is that there is so much impatience on the forum. Here she is in an emotionallt charged atmosphere & if the pre-cap is to be beieved it will get worse when her hubby shows up weaning his way back in to her life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Falciparum

Falciparum Senior Member
Falciparum
Falciparum

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlueSpirit

It better be something other than what they have told us today - cause the past was a highly awaited secret and this seemed like just a blow in the wind compared to the expectation of a storm - lets see - I'm really hoping CV's can redeem themselves
I think they are laying the groundwork for something better.  If the past is just what Arnav remembers/thinks..the story cannot really be that complex.  I think they will really show that Daadi probably right about her son's (Arnav's dads) character, while Arnav was right about Shyam!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpiritMysticaldivine

Falciparum Senior Member
Falciparum
Falciparum

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VasantiLad

Do you know you make  avery valid point indeed!! Yes it does look far fetched that they would have done that on that very day.
The other thing is that yesterday & day before ppl were criticising Di & now I think taht they will be eating their words. Problem is that there is so much impatience on the forum. Here she is in an emotionallt charged atmosphere & if the pre-cap is to be beieved it will get worse when her hubby shows up weaning his way back in to her life
  You are absolutely right.  Today the most touching line was " pehle maa Baap, phir pati aur ab baccha".  Really, she has had to deal with so much loss. People are criticisizing her for being in denial..especially about Shyam.  But, that is really her coping mehanism! Frankly, if any of us had to deal with so much loss..we probably go into depression or worse!
Falciparum Senior Member
Falciparum
Falciparum

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Really looking forward to how all this will play out! And most importantly, what is Shyam's role in all this?
Falciparum Senior Member
Falciparum
Falciparum

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
No new comments :(.  Anyway, I was wondering..if my theory (see post) of Arnav's parents death is true..how does Khushi fit into all this?  Was Arnav's dad trying to save little Khushi from somebody ?...hence the secrecy and meetings with Garima?? 

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Garima is not the other woman. And I don't agree with your analysis.
Arnavs dad was very much involved with some other woman, defo not Garima.
The fact that he had an affair is very evident, coz arnav, anjali, dadi and arnavs mom were all aware about it..
And if you wanna know about the past, do readIp redux analysis by doodle ..
She logically puts forth her point and has explained everything extremely well..
All the past details are there.

Edited by rmipkknd - 03 September 2012 at 11:11pm
Falciparum Senior Member
Falciparum
Falciparum

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rmipkknd

Garima is not the other woman. And I don't agree with your analysis.
Arnavs dad was very much involved with some other woman, defo not Garima.
The fact that he had an affair is very evident, coz arnav, anjali, dadi and arnavs mom were all aware about it..
And if you wanna know about the past, do readIp redux analysis by doodle ..
She logically puts forth her point and has explained everything extremely well..
All the past details are there.

Haven't read the analysis..but in todays episode, when they showed the flashback, they definitely hinted that Arnav's dad didn't know what Arnav's mom was talking about.  Whatever, his reasons..I don't think he had an affair..it just looked that way to others.

Go to top