India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

It was not suicide!! (Page 2)

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
YEP! I've been saying, something to do with Shyam. I think he might have had a hand in it. Maybe the chacha, too?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Mysticaldivine

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Falciparum

Tongue
Originally posted by momo121

Ikr? Daljeet pe jo gussa tha sab nikal gaya and i was sobbing so much,,,,,

Sorry what does ikr mean?
ikr is short for
(I) (K)now (R)ight
[/QUOTE]

Tongue  Wow! Just shows my age ! I don't any of these abbreviations!!
[/QUOTE]
Neither do I!!LOL I use google a lot!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Falciparum

Falciparum Senior Member
Falciparum
Falciparum

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddds

Originally posted by mz.brar

Ya i found it weird that arnav said that his dad killed himself because he felt responsible for his mothers death. A man that's having an affair wouldn't do that- it just doesn't add up. One of the deaths had to have been a murder.

y i feel his bro killed him 4 shish mahal.

I don't think so.  I think the brother benefitted from the deaths..but he didn't seem like a person to cause it.  I think the real villain is yet to be introduced and is probably more sinister!  I think may be Arnav's dad was trying to expose someone! And got really killed for that..and, his mom was just collateral damage.  May be Garima was helping him and that's why they met in secret!

sun2011

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
yeah it will be better if they will show that it was murder actually coz arnav's mother comitted suicide on anjali's wedding day coz she thought her husband was having affair is so silly,it shows she was very weak character and didn't loved her children otherwise why would she do that and be selfish,arnav's parents suicide reason is really silly so it will be better if later they will show that they were actually murdered

sun2011

noor123 Senior Member
noor123
noor123

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I think CVs and IPKKND lost all credibility today. I did not watch the ep. and simply am reacting to the written update. So ASR's whole life, his name, his world view, EVERYTHING is based on a lie and a BIG MU! His mom thought the husband was having an affair (WHICH HE WASN'T) and had the bright idea of killing herself (Dadi was right, ASR's mom was weak) and then the dad in order to prove his love for his wife and / or not being able to live with shame killed himself as well (selfish weak guy, considering he had TWO KIDS!) - so ASR and Anjali are kids of two selfish weak people - IS IT ANY WONDER THEY TURNED OUT THE WAY THEY DID!

ASR's character and reason for anger, his life experience all was turned to dust today. Before this, he had a moral ground to stand on - his past was dark, his parents had a terrible end, all because his dad was bad and mad for some low aukaat woman who did something for money. WELL, CVs JUST SHOWED US THAT ASR WAS NEVER RIGHT TO BEGIN WITH - SO WHAT'S THE MORAL BASIS FOR HIS CHARACTER ANY MORE????

ASR WILL EVENTUALLY TAKE UP 'MALIK', LOVE HIS FATHER AND FORGIVE HIS DEAD DAD FOR EVERYTHING - BUT BE ALL NICE! So what's the basis for his character anymore?
Falciparum Senior Member
Falciparum
Falciparum

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor123

I think CVs and IPKKND lost all credibility today. I did not watch the ep. and simply am reacting to the written update. So ASR's whole life, his name, his world view, EVERYTHING is based on a lie and a BIG MU! His mom thought the husband was having an affair (WHICH HE WASN'T) and had the bright idea of killing herself (Dadi was right, ASR's mom was weak) and then the dad in order to prove his love for his wife and / or not being able to live with shame killed himself as well (selfish weak guy, considering he had TWO KIDS!) - so ASR and Anjali are kids of two selfish weak people - IS IT ANY WONDER THEY TURNED OUT THE WAY THEY DID!

ASR's character and reason for anger, his life experience all was turned to dust today. Before this, he had a moral ground to stand on - his past was dark, his parents had a terrible end, all because his dad was bad and mad for some low aukaat woman who did something for money. WELL, CVs JUST SHOWED US THAT ASR WAS NEVER RIGHT TO BEGIN WITH - SO WHAT'S THE MORAL BASIS FOR HIS CHARACTER ANY MORE????

ASR WILL EVENTUALLY TAKE UP 'MALIK', LOVE HIS FATHER AND FORGIVE HIS DEAD DAD FOR EVERYTHING - BUT BE ALL NICE! So what's the basis for his character anymore?

You are welcome to your opinion! I personally felt that IPKKND truly came back to its amazing form today!  All I can say to your point about his past is story Abhi baki hain! Don't judge too soon! I really feel that there is still a lot of mystery left to uncovered!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mz.brarBearNaNa

Falciparum Senior Member
Falciparum
Falciparum

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
My prediction of past: Arnav's dad was taking Garima's help in trying to expose the wrongdoings of someone sinister.  They killed him and his wife and made it look like suicide! Garima probably also believes that they committed suicide because of the misunderstanding! I think but this villain probably would have come after her ..so she ran away and frankly hid herself by marrying Shashi!

Mysticaldivine

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Agreed with you I think the sameI don't think she commited suicide and how come father acc to Arnav made him responsible for his wife'death and did the same thing on their daughter's wedding day.IA man like Shyam if has an affair can't do that he can pretend mourning and marry with his girlfriend not suicide.t seems there was conspiracy going on in the past and when Arnav's mom said you never loved me it means someone was creating MU in her head may be its Chachaji who later on took control of everything and threw Arnav and Anji out after damaging the image of his brother infront of the whole world and There must be a bigger thing went wrong in the past which made Dadi to go Ashram for 14 years and never looked back what guilt was that?It seems she was the part of it.How Shyam is related to all of this ?Is he holding the key to the past and he is on the mission here to destroy Arnav and Anji?How Khushi and Garima is going to be a part of it.The woman covering her face looks like Garima may be its not Garima and someone else.Can't wait to see all of these answers.

Falciparum

Go to top