India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

It was not suicide!!

Falciparum Senior Member
Falciparum
Falciparum

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Today little bit of the past was revealed.  It was not very different from a lot of predictions in the forum! However, I find it really suspect that a mom ( no matter how weak) can kill herself on the day of her daughters wedding..and frankly without investigating the matter Of affair further.  What is even more improbable is that Arnav's dad ( who seems to have no idea of the supposed affair) will kill himself and Make his kids orphans.  I think the biggest twist is yet to come.  I think his parents were in fact murdered and it was made to look like suicide! It was probably easy to do as they the parents had just argued over another woman! I think Garima probably will be instrumental in uncovering this fact.  I think she too believes they killed themselves...but may be she saw something that points to the real killer!!

My prediction of past: Arnav's dad was taking Garima's help in trying to expose the wrongdoings of someone sinister.  They killed him and his wife and made it look like suicide! Garima probably also believes that they committed suicide because of the misunderstanding! I think but this villain probably would have come after her ..so she ran away and frankly hid herself by marrying Shashi!

Another point to ponder: if my theory is correct ...how does Khushi fit into all this?  Was Arnav's dad trying to save little Khushi from somebody ?...hence the secrecy and meetings with Garima?? 

BTW, today's episode was awesome! Kudos to Daljeet.  She was the show stealer and really acted well. I don't usually cry in emotional scenes..but today's seeing Anjali's agony..really brought me to tears! Barun was awesome as usual.!

Edited by Falciparum - 03 September 2012 at 10:53pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthiuttarkarcutelilshortiejustarhijalpa_23twilight_dawnankapriyaLuxCalindirarudratulipOnerosystaranumunu578mz.brarsprinkle2priyankaa.mystic.girl.TouchOfArHistarplus31sun2011AKozhararnavAparamegha-Rimsha-sizzlesTaha0023HorizonS111momo121-Garima-1yyy2krish3HifahMysticaldivineFlora3333.ProperPatolaArnieBoyBarun

Dynamix215 IF-Dazzler
Dynamix215
Dynamix215

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Falciparum

Today little bit of the past was revealed. It was not very different from a lot of predictions in the forum! However, I find it really suspect that a mom ( no matter how weak) can kill herself on the day of her daughters wedding..and frankly without investigating the matter Of affair further. What is even more improbable is that Arnav's dad ( who seems to have no idea of the supposed affair) will kill himself and Make his kids orphans. I think the biggest twist is yet to come. I think his parents were in fact murdered and it was made to look like suicide! It was probably easy to do as they the parents had just argued over another woman! I think Garima probably will be instrumental in uncovering this fact. I think she too believes they killed themselves...but may be she saw something that points to the real killer!!

BTW, today's episode was awesome! Kudos to Daljeet. She was the show stealer and really acted well. I don't usually cry in emotional scenes..but today's seeing Anjali's agony..really brought me to tears! Barun was awesome as usual.!

Ikr? Daljeet pe jo gussa tha sab nikal gaya and i was sobbing so much,,,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momo121

mz.brar Senior Member
mz.brar
mz.brar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Ya i found it weird that arnav said that his dad killed himself because he felt responsible for his mothers death. A man that's having an affair wouldn't do that- it just doesn't add up. One of the deaths had to have been a murder.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najFalciparumrosystarstarplus31sun2011sana_sugarbunS111momo121Hifahprincessunara

Falciparum Senior Member
Falciparum
Falciparum

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dynamix215

Originally posted by Falciparum

Today little bit of the past was revealed. It was not very different from a lot of predictions in the forum! However, I find it really suspect that a mom ( no matter how weak) can kill herself on the day of her daughters wedding..and frankly without investigating the matter Of affair further. What is even more improbable is that Arnav's dad ( who seems to have no idea of the supposed affair) will kill himself and Make his kids orphans. I think the biggest twist is yet to come. I think his parents were in fact murdered and it was made to look like suicide! It was probably easy to do as they the parents had just argued over another woman! I think Garima probably will be instrumental in uncovering this fact. I think she too believes they killed themselves...but may be she saw something that points to the real killer!!

BTW, today's episode was awesome! Kudos to Daljeet. She was the show stealer and really acted well. I don't usually cry in emotional scenes..but today's seeing Anjali's agony..really brought me to tears! Barun was awesome as usual.!

Sorry what does ikr mean?
momo121 IF-Rockerz
momo121
momo121

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Ikr? Daljeet pe jo gussa tha sab nikal gaya and i was sobbing so much,,,,,[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
ikr is short for
(I) (K)now (R)ight
BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mz.brar

Ya i found it weird that arnav said that his dad killed himself because he felt responsible for his mothers death. A man that's having an affair wouldn't do that- it just doesn't add up. One of the deaths had to have been a murder.

y i feel his bro killed him 4 shish mahal.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mz.brarsun2011S111

Falciparum Senior Member
Falciparum
Falciparum

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Tongue
Originally posted by momo121

[/QUOTE]
ikr is short for
(I) (K)now (R)ight
[/QUOTE]

Tongue  Wow! Just shows my age ! I don't any of these abbreviations!!

S111

afsuu IF-Rockerz
afsuu
afsuu

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
May be snake father hand beta ek numbari tu baap dus numbari

sun2011

Go to top