Arjun
Arjun

Arriya: New SS (Page 5)

anjali28 Newbie
anjali28
anjali28

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
I'm so happy you guys all reviewed!
I will be updating every Sunday, and just add me to your buddy list for PMs!
Thanks again!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Scarlettkevin_mahi_M.V.Kohli007mushiroxxAnjuRish

..Likitha.. IF-Dazzler
..Likitha..
..Likitha..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
plz plz plz continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

santhukutty Groupbie
santhukutty
santhukutty

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
continue yar iam dying to readBlushing

_mahi_

anjali28 Newbie
anjali28
anjali28

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Chapter 2

"Hey babe." Oh. It was Jay. "Hi." she whispered halfheartedly. "Is everything okay?" he asked concernedly turning her protectively to face him, the worry clear on his face and voice. Man, she felt bad. Jay wasn't ugly, or rude; but he wasn't anywhere close to Arjun. Grrr. Wy did she even think of him. "Yeah," she said fake smiling, "I'm just tired, nothing else." "Oh, I see." replied Jay, in what was supposed to be a seductive voice, and scooped her up in his arms. "Oh Jay," Riya giggled. In her head she thought, first he carries me, next there's a date night, wine, a movie, then the goodnight kiss. Oh, she knew the schedule well enough...

A week? She knew? She's getting ENGAGED! An enraged Arjun paced the length of the room, ignoring the three other people in the room who were looking at him cautiously. "Raute-" "Sir-" "Sir?" "KYA?" Arjun flipped his head up. "Nothing, um, we're leaving." Chottu replied in a squeaky voice. "Raute-" Rathore looked like he was going to say something but left. Arjun collapsed into a nearby chair, running a trembling hand through his hair. Then, without any notice, the tears came. 

Arjun Raute had never cried before, except once, and now. Once, when he found out his wife whom he was dedicated to had cheated on him, and now. Riya. He'd hated when he'd block her out automatically, lash out at her, the pain that so clearly showed on her delicate, fairie-like features, replaced by a emotionless mask that scared him even more. Arjun thought of every moment he'd spent with Riya, savoring each one, Oh, how clearly he remembered everything. Her clip, the dancing, how he had saved her from the goons, her face, everything.No, thought Arjun, looking up with his bloodshot eyes at the wall. Arjun Raute never gave up. Ever. And now, he wasn't going to let the love of his life slip away this easily. Never. 

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505iluvrainaartiabna1989ashri_loveSabina_Ansariprincess14yas23fairyshahAPRIL14littlebratkreya204SATRISHIpurplekidipkknd-fan_mahi_KaShforever06pihu_angadMissRightmushiroxxAeDilHaiMushkilArieltabimadmadonaAnjuRishwildiresaltakaveriw2008keenu_kkll-Shilpa-ll_BlackPearl_

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Very nice start, please continue.

I would also like it if there were English translations. Thanks.

_mahi_

purplekid IF-Dazzler
purplekid
purplekid

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Nice job! I hope you get the PM thing sorted out! :) I can't wait to read more! This was too short!

_mahi_

Pisces_Gurl Senior Member
Pisces_Gurl
Pisces_Gurl

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Amazing...!!
Please continue soon...

_mahi_

princess14 Goldie
princess14
princess14

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Amazing ...if possible can you pm me when you update

_mahi_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index