India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

i wonder when will it happen

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
shyam's real face is still not exposed infront of everyone not even khushi coz khushi has only seen how low shyam can go but have no idea he can even kill people without thinking twice that he is the reason for her father's condition and raizada family what they know is nothing coz they have only heard from khushi and payal's mouth about shyam but they haven't seen from their own eyes how evil he is,and specially anjali mata don't know when will she open her eyes i want to see her face when she will know he killed her baby and tried to kill her aswell so many times,i don't know how this will happen coz there is never any evidence for his wrong deeds,khushi's father issue is so imp to show his cruelity but it's kept silent i don't know when will it be focused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lostlovepriyankaa

lostlove Goldie
lostlove
lostlove

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrite

shyam's real face is still not exposed infront of everyone not even khushi coz khushi has only seen how low shyam can go but have no idea he can even kill people without thinking twice that he is the reason for her father's condition and raizada family what they know is nothing coz they have only heard from khushi and payal's mouth about shyam but they haven't seen from their own eyes how evil he is,and specially anjali mata don't know when will she open her eyes i want to see her face when she will know he killed her baby and tried to kill her aswell so many times,i don't know how this will happen coz there is never any evidence for his wrong deeds,khushi's father issue is so imp to show his cruelity but it's kept silent i don't know when will it be focused

his truth must delay for some months because he is the negative character of the serial that must be always there and if it is exposed the serial would be with out taste because love is shown when there is challenges around it and shyam evilness with anjali would make arshi unite more

wait dear that awaited day  will come and i think khushi's father will be the cause of it anjali at that time will be stronger than now Smile

Edited by lostlove - 03 September 2012 at 2:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshy4ever

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top